Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4982971 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
caprini1:
Nazza and Onyi99,Ozo is classic ,his fans are classic,if respected icons and defender of the poor and helpless,like SEGALINK ,who only do very serious social media issues,can tell everyone to support Ozo,you guys don't need to roll together with low lifes,exchanging banters,my ten kobo.
Your ten Kobo is appreciated grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
ptreasure:
Ozo shading Nengi after seeing Neo writing an epistle on Vee's card. He said some people wrote happy birthday Ozo
I see the mumu ozo is pained... Well he should win nengi's heart first to expect such from her cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
mizz2posh:
Neos birthday note to vee

Awwwww, Nice one Neo...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Many of the Female Nigerian veteran actors and actresses where not the best when they first started, most did not even attend acting school. Erica has attended acting school; all she needs now is the experience. At the moment she is not any better or worse than the current crop of actresses.

Nollywood doesn't care about talent, all they care about is that you look good, are light skinned and can sell movies. Erica has 2 out of 3 of the requirements, she will blend in. If she wants to last in the industry then she can do the hard graft and hone her acting skills.
Sorry , Erica is a terrible actress.

I knew when Ini , Genevieve , Mercy etc all started out.
They were leaps and bounds above Erica .
Talent is inborn ...acting school can only hone the skills and talent you already possess ...it can't miraculously make you a good actor .

Erica will get opportunities after the show .
She'll get endorsements and sign up for a movie or two or three or more ....

But if you think she's going to have a storied acting career , then my dear it's better you come out from your phantasmagoria .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
ptreasure:
Ozo shading Nengi after seeing Neo writing an epistle on Vee's card. He said some people wrote happy birthday Ozo

grin grin grin grin

That thing vex Ozo...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Brownsun:
Froshloaded ...call me cry

Are you beautiful?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Ah honestly I was even surprised sef
I remember one of her threads like that where guys were slut shaming her because of a pic she put up and I was even defending her
These hypocrites on this thread will just be talking waaaaaaaaa from both sides of their mouth.
Her matter don cast for ashewo thread..
Let's keep her safe here
She should continue with her hypocrisy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
mizz2posh:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2020
iKnee:
froshloaded can do anything for you as long as there's 'f' tag after your moniker grin cheesy

Mad oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2020
codedguy1:

You are now you quoting me again because i said something that you agree with. Even Telling God to bless me. grin

when i said something you didn't agree with, the first thing you did was to tell me to SHUT UP.

when i gave it back to you, the coward that you are called dominique to ban me.

i just got out of nairaland kuje prison this morning and you are in my mention again.

kindly stay off my mention please.

Thank you.

grin grin grin grin grin

This one enter o...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:

Sorry , Erica is a terrible actress.

I knew when Ini , Genevieve , Mercy etc all started out.
They were leaps and bounds above Erica .
Talented is inborn ...acting school can only hone the skills and talent you already possess ...it can't miraculously make you a good actor .

Erica will get opportunities after the show .
She'll get endorsements and sign up for a movie or two or three or more ....

But if you think she's going to have a storied acting career , then my dear it's better you come out from your phantasmagoria .

They think going to BBN automatically gives you an upper hand in the industry, they should ask their predecessors in the same profession how e be.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
I want to go lesbo for Ozo's sister grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
akthedream2019:
Wait ooo.. What am I missing?
Has Ozo changed his name?

Any small thing, Nendi always call him "Ode".

"Ode" is a Yoruba word that means a fool/mumu.

That one will also be smiling like Ode..

Soon.... Ozo will be like :..."My name is Ozo, but friends call me Odenson".

Hmmmm . Na wa ooo
odenson!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

Are you beautiful?
my heart is beautiful cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I don watch Erica for how many weeks now. 5 I guess. Like the housemates, I have decoded her. Erica na like all those olosho wey dey go after big fish. Like those big fish you see in Abuja and Lagos. Even in London. You will find Erica and her types in the clubs that these eja nla men dey hangout. Once you take them to do the do once or twice na so dem go start to dey stalk you. Sometimes even with juju. Until you maga and fall. That’s what’s happening to Kidd. Kidd had the plan of coming here and playing with all the girls (and even guys wey wan play grin) but Erica manipulated the guy so tey he’s now a zombie just going with her flow. In real life, na so you go see some rich men being maga for olosho and wifing them and you will be wondering what happened to them. From the way she described her lifestyle in Naija and London, I decode her one time. Don’t let the smiles fool you. That’s like the most manipulative girl in that house. All that is happening to Kidd’s HOH reign now na Erica be the issue. She was so horrible during her HOH reign last week that the housemates are just taking it out on poor Kidd and making the guy look stupid on TV.
Erica said she cannot marry a poor guy.I remember how she wore that her dark shades,and put her hands in her pocket like a boss lady.she was always frowning,now that she is no longer head of house,no more dark shades, She is now laughing.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

All her Instagram pics are all in hotel suites. From a different hotel to another. That her hustle is so conspicuous even a blind man can see it. Na why she dey drive GLE.
Tell her followers and suppporters her to post 10 pics of hers, 7 will be in a hotel suite.

See another one..

Oya knack your coconut head on the wall..

Nengi's Toto is still intact. Can that be said of WhorErica's?... cheesy cheesy

All these fan girl/ boys of that asheworica will just open mouth waaaah and be spewing trash... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
I see the mumu ozo is pained... Well he should win nengi's heart first to expect such from her cheesy
grin can this be obsession or what? the way you talk about ozo, one is left with no option than to wonder how low you've fallen to be this jealous of another person's exceptional qualities.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

I said nothing will happen Oga! cheesy

Nothingggggg! Una go just rant online and it'll end there.

Keep his connection aside, is he not worthy to win it? He's smart, got swag, competitive, wins task, fresh Nigha, romantic, ladies guy, clean, confident, expressive, got supports from celebrities and also a self-less nigha.

Una problem with him na poverty! Nothing else.
he bragged alot and no fan base to achieve dat.. Sayanoda tin... Fans Av absolute power in ds game... D highest vote win not one individual it billions, ds is not a one time biz,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
mizz2posh:

He added some words later.. They should have just given him extra paper to write.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

Kaisha's dad is a millionaire, Seyi is from a millionaire family, if not billionaire, Mike was a millionaire before the show, Ozo's dad is a millionaire, Tobi's dad is a millionaire if not billionaire, Prince's dad is a millionaire and so many others.

Why Kidd own dey pain una? cheesy

BBN is a reality show, not a poverty alleviation scheme. You don't expect them to pack almajiris for us to watch.

stop your lies and exaggeration

All because of photoshop every body is a millionaire and billionaire
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
What is wrong with Laycon? This is he 2nd time he is telling Neo to scratch his back undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Kakakakakakakakakaka @ Kiddwaya

poiunt:

they basically meant nice guys like ozo finish last.

I dont even see kiddiwaya as a bad guy, he is just some guy with a london accent, to me, he is childish in nature.

The reason why some Nigerians take him in high esteem is because they are not exposed

in london, he is just your average black guy born of nigerian immigrants
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
ignorance is truly a disease,there are rich people including celebrities that have taken part in shows like the amazing race,the cube,fear factor,who wants to be a millionaire etc,most of una dey very irritating for this thread.

mention the rich people in the show instead of writing jargons down
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2020
MamBi:

Awwwww, Nice one Neo...

Very awwwy smiley, birthday girl is sleeping, she doesn't know what's happening, Neo is now taking the birthday card round the house for hms to write short notes, feeling like husband of the celebrant lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

You are even nice...all 7 will be in a hotel suite

She snap for hotel. And so?

Did you see her fvcking a man?

Your fav last year was seen all over cheap smelly hotels yet una claim sey she no be olosho.. Blaaady Hypocrites!... cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile I heard your Whorerica's unripe agbalumo were squeezed hard last night... grin

Na wa o... wink

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Odkboy23(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2020
They are dragging Ozo and Nengi for not gossiping.. E b things

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2020
iKnee:
froshloaded can do anything for you as long as there's 'f' tag after your moniker grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The movie industry has always been inclusive, and Nollywood movies have always reached a wider audience beyond Africa, but still movie industries overseas still don't trust our actors well enough to give them significant roles.

It is more inclusive now, more than ever Genevieve and many other international actor/actresses were made members of the Oscar Academy, meaning they have the voting power to include more international films in the running for any category in the Award show. Now is the best time to be an International star because there is more inclusivity.

Why are we ridiculing her? she is aiming for the stars, is that not what we tell ourselves every morning? "Aim higher" is a popular motivational quote, yet we ridicule those who do it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2020
iKnee:
your ban go long o cheesy
I'm still here bruh wink
Come ban me with your hand
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2020
homesteady:

He added some words later.. They should have just given him extra paper to write.

Yes he did, and ended it with I love you, they didn't show the letter after he finished it, but Kidd read it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2020
mycar:

grin can this be obsession or what? the way you talk about ozo, one is left with no option than to wonder how low you've fallen to be this jealous of another person's exceptional qualities.
U can say whatever u like cheesy
I enjoy seeing the mumu get peppered by the Nengi he can never see her pants tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mad oo

I've actually seen this Erica's movie before..

Ifu outshined her no be small, she be like figure head for the movie..

Before you quote me and say rubbish, bear it in mind that I won't reply, so don't bother tongue
Yawning...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.