Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,070 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5115914 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Exactly, Ike was remorseful, HMs were even making sure they protected him from not getting the 3rd strike.

Ds one still dey try drag Laycon say e no kon sympathise with am. She said Top 5 is enough for her and she would make it either she wins or not grin grin

Who wants her to win b4
I want her to win.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
codedguy1:

He doesn't need it indeed. Someone that almost disappeared for lack of food because he couldn't get the friendship he wanted with Erica.

Someone that wanted to die when they are smooching the babe in his front is the one you are saying does not need the friendship.

Someone that couldn't keep her name off his mouth, talking about her to all the HMS.

Continue... grin

dats y he diesnt need it na, wat r u saying... She cant give in to him den he is over it now h r bak wt emotional blackmailing in d name of frienship.
I say it again, he doesnt need it. And i wont reply yu. Dt frienship can neva elp him, i know u didnt underdtand me bt...gd ó

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chocking don start again grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
I'm honestly very touched. Can't wait for her to go home though.

Hahahaha grin grin grin cheesy

Why?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ambber:
won't it be on showmax? I installed the app but can't use it as it is not available in my country of residence
showmax shows no such thing

bigie is trading careful this season
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
humility101:
Ozo and shorts.

Tueh... Dem do u
guy is rocking hot legs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bright O is in love with Erica.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hahahaha grin grin grin cheesy

Why?
I don't like her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
And you are his wife o. oya go and be calming him down.

Don't mind him, his head is currently on my chest now. grin tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
True true this "my team is playing... my team is losing.. yen yen" guy deserves beating angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Saw this on twitter. What has been going on

First Laycon was doing free vigilante security work at night. Now she wants to use Laycon for counselling and consolation.

From Laycon Amotekun to Laycon Rehab Centre. Which kind entitlement be that one? And you expect us to not speak up?

O wrong nau � �

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
I don't like her.

I've tried to, I really tried to like her. cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
From 4238 in the morning to 4298, what did I miss cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tonnyray:
True true this "my team is playing... my team is losing.. yen yen" guy deserves beating angry

The girl should follow him to collect small. angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Don't mind him, his head is currently on my chest now. grin tongue
Choke him with your cup cakes he need it hehehe.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

Biggie was definitely too harsh with their exclusion from HoH games and getting picked for DHoH position. If there were specific rules for flouting such rules in the constitution book, I'm sure the parties involved would've slept in their designated rooms. But it's Biggie's house and Biggie's rules.

It pained me and still pains me as I type this. Biggie should have maybe deducted their Betway money or something. Now, I'm scared of Tbaj. I was hoping Prince would win and pick her as DHoH and give her another chance to extend her stay in the game. I don't see her escaping bottom 4 next week with both Erica and Kiddwaya up. People won't vote her as she doesn't have a strong fanbase and I don't trust the HMs to save her.

Anyway, life goes on. Will try my best for her and hope she survives next Sunday. Kidd and Erica will be fine as long as they don't break any more rules.
Biggie sound like he out Erica out before the show and she refused grin why give her strike for sleeping on HOH bedgrin abeg as a visitor don't I have the right to stay in bed if the owner permits me?? grin it wasn't even stated on the constitution book, he only said don't sleep over nigh which she didn't..... But it's well shaah, Babu G will be fine las las

Thank God no more HOH room for them, sex starved viewers won't know how to drag them anymore....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

See as your amen strong... Sheybi you know Lucy's regular customer?

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Lucy should do the work, it still wouldn't stop thunder from firing her jealous aproko sef
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Erica had/has all the potentials to be the queen and maybe the winner. Unfortunately, she is slowly losing out of this competition due to the wrong relationship(s),lack of focus & self control. I was her number 1 fan from the beginning but now I can say she is quickly becoming a sinking ship. Too bad!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

Biggie sound like he out Erica out before the show and she refused grin why give her strike for sleeping on HOH bedgrin abeg as a visitor don't I have the right to stay in bed if the owner permits me?? grin it wasn't even stated on the constitution book, he only said don't sleep over nigh which she didn't..... But it's well shaah, Babu G will be fine las las

Thank God no more HOH room for them, sex starved viewers won't know how to drag them anymore....

So 3am is not over night

I guess it's over morning grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

When it matters most.... this will happen
Then the conspiracy theories will start grin
people will cry fowl, forgetting how much Kidd gave us content and played his game well

Exactly..... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Uniquepre:
I support Erica's statement about Laycon. Why Say to her back to reset after party. Who takes such shit from a guy, placing himself way above her. If na social distance him want keep it real. You does he think he is? Erica yaff suffered. It is what it is in Tochi's voice.
so dt u can call him obessed again? De shd come bak togther... I know elite wnt dat am 101 sure icon will detest it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

She does exude femininity.
Something tells me that you are cuddly too.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenCookie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Lucy should do the work, it still wouldn't stop thunder from firing her jealous aproko sef

We watch. cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've tried to, I really tried to like her. cry cry cry
She's not likeable, ngl. sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Akorkor:
Saw this on twitter. What has been going on

First Laycon was doing free vigilante security work at night. Now she wants to use Laycon for counselling and consolation.

From Laycon Amotekun to Laycon Rehab Centre. Which kind entitlement be that one? And you expect us to not speak up?

O wrong nau � �
Laycon is erica’s bitch
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
ToyinDipo:

You don chop ban embarassed

You've got the wrong person
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Something tells me that you are cuddly too.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Erica is in everything, Erica is in everything oooooo!!! Obara Jesusss!!!!!

lol..... Ceecee and Tobi had 2 each and stayed till the end

My Ike did too

Odi eshi grin

She is the queen of content.

All strong players in this game end up with strikes..... so no biggie

relax!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

So 3am is not over night

And she was warned not to go there.. they will not see that one o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

So 3am is not over night

The party finished 12am... So 3hrs at the HOH room ain't bad, many of them were not asleep by then....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenCookie:

Amennnnnnn!!!
That girl needs to gather her battered self esteem on the ground. She needs to go home, I am sure she has forgotten the reason she is in that house.

Foolish girl
Only child mentality, everything must always be about them,so annoying....i am glad Biggie turned gangster on all of them annoying HM,s today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.