Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5081557 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
belated birthday babe.... All the best in this new year.. Much love

Thank you very much babe
God bless you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Yes
Gbam
Loyalty, beautiful heart, fuxxcking a guy she likes and ditto, fun and calm, true to her feelings, real...Totally

She can fuccck all she wants in private not on National TV? Am I living in a cave? Abi what has this world turn into?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
Don't pretend. You know that.

I don't know anything about that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prymestrr:
Mehn Lucy has been all over Praise recently...mama Lucy is on heat and need a good dicking grin

Praise is capable however that won't happen the video biggie played today will scare them into not doing any aggressive cuddling....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=93141479][/quote]

Ki la ri gbo? undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jackson105:

Stop lying!

Laycon doesn't want friendship with Erica, he want relationship, it is Erica that want friendship.

Erica can't give relationship likewise
Laycon can't give friendship (that's why he ask for space)

The issue now is your whorica blackmailing the guy for compulsory friendship, it doesn't work that way.

Erica should hold her friendship desire, let's Laycon hold his relationship desire

Simple! No cheating

You don't even know what you are saying. You are buttressing my point for me. Is it because I didn't define the friendship.

Of cause Laycon wants what he cannot get. He wants to be the one smooching the babe and choking her and doing PDA.

He didn't have the liver to ask her out.

It was even because the girl was friendly with him from the onset that he started to have the nerve to want more than friendship. That simply means he knew she was out of his league when he entered the house and saw her.

Let him dey his dey.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Tacha and Erica, who will you be comfortable with as a housemate?

Erica ooo, Erica isn't toxic, I might enjoy free knacks if I lie dt I'm a big boy cheesy cheesy.....she just doesn't have self control... grin

Without the self control on TV, Erica is my kinda babe o.

Pretty, gorgeous, sweet, very forgiving, friendly, playful, life of the party....lover girl..... kiss kiss kiss

Make she just be like Nengi, I for still dey stan her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

Thanks so much. Is subscene an app?

Subscene is a website

You are welcome...that's what the poster you quoted would say. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hallenjay:
you r not new here.
De r coming for u.
U r new and u don sabi use colour already... My 5yrs now i no fit use colour succesfuly.. Even bold na problem... U better tell dem ur moniker else d draging wil pass laycon own

am already enlightened about it..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
laycon is being childish

Something bad happened to her, you cant say sorry

Very foolish of him
I hope u know say if I reason thunder 4 ya mata now, e go be like say person wicked?
She go fvck enter trouble but na laycon enter una mouth abi?

Anyways sha, na d mumu fault 4 all ds rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
I wish I was in school. I like watching UCL finals in school. It's always lit.
... Come and sit on me let's watch it together.

Where I am is more comfortable and softer... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I'm not your mini me on this one grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
I bailed classes a lot. More than the students who got poor grades.
And I can be bad sha lipsrsealed (more recently)
Does it make my “good grade status” better for you? tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lucy is glowing......the effect of having aman grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don't know anything about that.
It's fine.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
codedguy1:

You don't even know what you are saying. You are buttressing my point for me. Is it because I didn't define the friendship.

Of cause Laycon wants what he cannot get. He wants to be the one smooching the babe and choking her and doing PDA.

He didn't have the liver to ask her out.

It was even because the girl was friendly with him from the onset that he started to have the nerve to want more than friendship. That simply means he knew she was out of his league when he entered the house and saw her.

Let him dey his dey.

Tell your whorica to dey him dey too, she shouldn't expect Laycon to say sorry to her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hazardfan1:

She can fuccck all she wants in private not on National TV? Am I living in a cave? Abi what has this world turn into?

Totally I already said yes with the conditions I listed
Be sure to say the prayer
I have said mine for you too
May they both be granted n’afa Chukwu
Amen
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Amen to the burial.

Is she?

Any decent and reasonable person will get your clean, factual analysis and point of view. But your point will always elude certain type of people on this forum.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

Now this is a big joke.
Tacha had about 300,000 followers on IG before the show.Clips of Tacha attending the auditions made the rounds and trended on social media.
She was already known, already had promotional gigs. Erica was not as popular as Tacha at the time the show started. Haba
Having a large following doesn't mean one has a brand.

Tacha had no brand.

She just had a lot of perverts following and praising her for her videos.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
galaxyball:

So condescending
I think I was one of the first on this thread to rant about her hottest girls comment
I was completely turned OFF from her since that day
The Laycon wahala then started
remove Laycon from everything and I'll still feel same way
I cannot deal
pure heart my foot
funniest thing is half of the people supporting her probably aren't "proper" in her eyes cheesy

Her smiles initially was charming to me, but i got to know the person she is after telling Nengi that the 2 of them are the hottest girls in the house.
I love my Nengi, she only smiled and didn't say nothing.

Nengi is a goal!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenCookie:

Subscene is a website

You are welcome...that's what the poster you quoted would say. smiley
You don chop ban embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
MizzD:

When I woke up and was told ehn, I thought the person was trolling me as usual again cos I’m an erica fan and he’s an icon grin, until I was shown twitter clips as receipts.

Then I ‘rushed’ here.

I hope it gets reset really. Anything little mistake can be the cause of the last strike and may not even have to be an altercation.

Kidd missing hoh game for additional two weeks pained me sha after Carrying the house on his head for biggie.

Biggie was definitely too harsh with their exclusion from HoH games and getting picked for DHoH position. If there were specific rules for flouting such rules in the constitution book, I'm sure the parties involved would've slept in their designated rooms. But it's Biggie's house and Biggie's rules.

It pained me and still pains me as I type this. Biggie should have maybe deducted their Betway money or something. Now, I'm scared of Tbaj. I was hoping Prince would win and pick her as DHoH and give her another chance to extend her stay in the game. I don't see her escaping bottom 4 next week with both Erica and Kiddwaya up. People won't vote her as she doesn't have a strong fanbase and I don't trust the HMs to save her.

Anyway, life goes on. Will try my best for her and hope she survives next Sunday. Kidd and Erica will be fine as long as they don't break any more rules.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

grin grin That 2% na super fans...... Only 5 people will singlehandedly cancel out 200K icon fans grin

When it matters most.... this will happen
Then the conspiracy theories will start grin
people will cry fowl, forgetting how much Kidd gave us content and played his game well

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jackson105:

Tell your whorica to dey him dey too, she shouldn't expect Laycon to say sorry to her

Let's watch na if Laycoon will not be one trying to undey his dey
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbbwings: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Your boy is always tensed when eviction live show is coming up, he is scared AF...
If only he knew the millions of fans rooting for him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquepre(f): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
I support Erica's statement about Laycon. Why Say to her back to reset after party. Who takes such shit from a guy, placing himself way above her. If na social distance him want keep it real. You does he think he is? Erica yaff suffered. It is what it is in Tochi's voice.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Her smiles initially was charming to me, but i got to know the person she is after telling Nengi that the 2 of them are the hottest girls in the house.
I love my Nengi, she only smiled and didn't say nothing.

Nengi is a goal!
I loved how Nengi did not entertain her comment, she smiled and went on her own way
People were later dragging Nengi for not honouring the useless pact Erica tried to create with her

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1 is going through it all with Tolanibaj cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
codedguy1:

Let's watch na if Laycoon will not be one trying to undey his dey
Baba be objective na. Laycon was on his dey jejely.. no be your Fav go meet am..? who was greeting who..? Laycon was even giving her hints that he want nothing with her. no be una fault na him fault as he suppose walk out on Erica that day.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
kaylieeb:
Lucy - A woman of war has 0 strikes Erica - A woman of love has 2 strikes
Morale- Indaboski wins
Copied from Twitter
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prymestrr:

If only these set of housemates are smart. Most of them have lost sight of their purpose in that house. Only Brighto that's fighting to keep his focus inspite of his distractions resulting from Konji cheesy
Trust me, Vee is on that mission. Vee is actually the smartest babe in that house. Very calculative. His friendship with Laycon is not by mistake ooo. Babe get sense die.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Nope. I haven't seen her utter words or act in such manners that describe her as one.
Haaa. This one is a lie, Rola. Stop lying. Unless you are blinded by affection. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Erica won HOH but didn't pick Laycon as DHOH
Erica got 2 strikes but expected Laycon to console her
Thunder faya your black yansh there

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.