Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5115367 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Smiles... Gurus dem grin
I usually didn't get less than 67 in my courses sha except for this particular one called Strength of materials cheesy

Sounds like engineering?
I ain’t a guru. I almost effortlessly retained stuff, so I guess it’s a gift. I always used to fret that people who were reading hard got average or poor grades and I always got off easy (they used to return my school fees as a scholarship)
I always secretly felt guilty about it

However I feel I have a balance (can be too lazy, unserious and impulsive and they always have a way of making me farrrr from being a nerd/the kain guru)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
toten:

Any decent and reasonable person will get your clean, factual analysis and point of view. But your point will always elude certain type of people on this forum.

People have rights to their opinions of HMs, as long as they're being respectful and not cursing out while at it, they're reasonable and decent too.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

Biggie was definitely too harsh with their exclusion from HoH games and getting picked for DHoH position. If there were specific rules for flouting such rules in the constitution book, I'm sure the parties involved would've slept in their designated rooms. But it's Biggie's house and Biggie's rules.

It pained me and still pains me as I type this. Biggie should have maybe deducted their Betway money or something. Now, I'm scared of Tbaj. I was hoping Prince would win and pick her as DHoH and give her another chance to extend her stay in the game. I don't see her escaping bottom 4 next week with both Erica and Kiddwaya up. People won't vote her as she doesn't have a strong fanbase and I don't trust the HMs to save her.

Anyway, life goes on. Will try my best for her and hope she survives next Sunday. Kidd and Erica will be fine as long as they don't break any more rules.

Aww

I didn’t even consider tolanibaj in all of this..and truly, she has consistently been in bottom 8 for some weeks now.

Ndo..

StrikerFC hug. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Beorn1 is going through it all with Tolanibaj cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And you are his wife o. oya go and be calming him down.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Erica, Kidd and Ozo are trending because of strike, but NO, you must carry this bag of silicon to feel among too.

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Deep inside, you'll be wishing she got a strike, so that she'll trend also. smiley
We trend where it matters. Shift one side and lick your wound in peace undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

... Come and sit on me let's watch it together.

Where I am is more comfortable and softer... grin
We won't concentrate on the match. No, please. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lolzzz
After retutning his ring?
You amaze me
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The last time they had a talk about this friendship, they both settled and while she kept saying she understands after he explained why he snubbed her when she answered his question during the preparation for a group task, he kept on apologizing, saying he didn't mean it. Since then, they've been cool, cooking, giving facial treatments and all until Vee poisoned Lekan's mind again and he withdrew from Erica. Erica isn't aware of this, as Lekan hasn't gone back to ask for space or anything, so, it's quite understandable that she expected him to be there this afternoon.

I just had to explain that to make you see why she felt that way. Ordinarily, I don't give a fvck about the friendship, not for Erica, neither do I want it for Lekan because feelings are involved for one of the parties and that party is making a bigger mess of the whole thing. They should do and bury it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ujay01:

Exactly. This is why I've been mad at her - she seems to have lost sight of her purpose for being in the house.

Secure the bag first (if you can) and if the guy wants you, you'll have enough time outside the house for romance and friendship.
maybe she already met her personal goal, staying on in the house may just be bonus for her..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iamsegzy25:
Erica won HOH but didn't pick Laycon as DHOH

Erica got 2 strikes but expected Laycon to console her

Thunder faya your black yansh there

No na Laycon refused to be her DHOH.. but what I don't understand is why Laycon must console her..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
77up:
Congratulations,you are now sensible grin

I dey tell u....pple wey still dey defend her nko? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

Biggie was definitely too harsh with their exclusion from HoH games and getting picked for DHoH position. If there were specific rules for flouting such rules in the constitution book, I'm sure the parties involved would've slept in their designated rooms. But it's Biggie's house and Biggie's rules.

It pained me and still pains me as I type this. Biggie should have maybe deducted their Betway money or something. Now, I'm scared of Tbaj. I was hoping Prince would win and pick her as DHoH and give her another chance to extend her stay in the game. I don't see her escaping bottom 4 next week with both Erica and Kiddwaya up. People won't vote her as she doesn't have a strong fanbase and I don't trust the HMs to save her.

Anyway, life goes on. Will try my best for her and hope she survives next Sunday. Kidd and Erica will be fine as long as they don't break any more rules.
Awww. So touching. Sorry. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Beorn1 is going through it all with Tolanibaj cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. I'm supposed to be pissed off at her on a normal, but that punishment was too harsh. Besides, I'm not gonna kee myself this season over any HM. Whenever she leaves, I wish her the best. I just like naturally like her, don't even know why. Las las, we go dey all right.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
WaywardPikin, it is a caught. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
Baba be objective na. Laycon was on his dey jejely.. no be your Fav go meet am..? who was greeting who..? Laycon was even giving her hints that he want nothing with her. no be una fault na him fault as he suppose walk out on Erica that day.

No problem. That's why he was apologising like a defeated area boy when she was asking him what did she do to him? grin

Just because she was the only one that was friendly with him from the onset he started thinking he can chop wetin him no fit carry.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
dominique:
So the "gifts" biggie decided to bring back from his vacation were strikes and punishment. I feel for Kidd sha. Though he broke rules, he was up on his toes doing biggies job. His punishment should have been lighter at least.

Another week of eating noodles be that. Last year, at least the housemates had snacks like munchit, pure bliss biscuits, Pringles and minimee chin chin to nibble on. This time around only munchit came through, they must be sick of that stuff by now

Kidd’s punishment is to placate the tongues wagging that his “billionaire” father had bought the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Erica's supporters and 50 alternate monikers per person... cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why is that snake on sleeping on ozo's bed

Ozo dem swear for you

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bomboiy:

Same way you are tired of the big nyash Eden hazard?

Hazard struck just once in a full season.

Erica has two strikes in just a day.

Erica>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eden Hazard.

Hazard shamed me too. Same way Erica shamed me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

Your Tolani thinks she has more fans than reality.That is the impression I get from her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
mizz2posh:

Really? I'm not watching, wetin she say laycon do am

She say Laycon no kon sympathise with am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
codedguy1:

No problem. That's why he was apologising like a defeated area boy when she was asking him what did she do to him? grin

Just because she was the only one that was friendly with him from the onset he started thinking he can chop wetin him no fit carry.
Na why I blame am. na him fault jae. But carry your Erica away. he no need am. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I dey tell u....pple wey still dey defend her nko? grin grin grin
not wise and very unsensible grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
toseen7:

You are wicked
grin grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beorn1:

wow shocked Tolani is truly your fave. I am kind of relieved..sorry..If Prince wins, he won't have to put up with her in the HOH room or do plenty shalaye if he doesn't pick her smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
Na why I blame am. na him fault jae. But carry your Erica away. he no need am. grin

I don carry am grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
codedguy1:

You don't even know what you are saying. You are buttressing my point for me. Is it because I didn't define the friendship.

Of cause Laycon wants what he cannot get. He wants to be the one smooching the babe and choking her and doing PDA.

He didn't have the liver to ask her out.

It was even because the girl was friendly with him from the onset that he started to have the nerve to want more than friendship. That simply means he knew she was out of his league when he entered the house and saw her.

Let him dey his dey.

QED!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Haaa. This one is a lie, Rola. Stop lying. Unless you are blinded by affection. grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm serious.

Top two fine girls? Something anyone feeling themselves would say
Who does he think he is? Perfect answer to Lekan's words

Probably because I've heard people say worse in Biggie's house and I've also watched these people display humility when necessary, Tacha and Ceec come to mind. lipsrsealed

Or I believe in my big aunt's words "if you gorrit it and you know you gorrit, flaunt it" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
caprini1:
Lucy is sending Erica home,just watch out.

Amennnnnnn!!!
That girl needs to gather her battered self esteem on the ground. She needs to go home, I am sure she has forgotten the reason she is in that house.

Foolish girl

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Copied from Twitter
lmao. Yeah. I saw it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
homesteady:

Have you seen a clock in the house? How are they supposed to know the time? I was awake till past 3 and some of them were still awake. Tolanibaj doesn't sleep there, so Erica didn't stop her from sleeping there.

In case you don't know, they even left the room and went to the lounge and continued gisting.

I was awake too, they came around past 3am, took a pillow and both went to sleep on Kidds bed in the other room. They should have self control na....they can fuccck like rabbits after the show, why are they acting desperate. Why?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by waywardpikin: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
WaywardPikin, it is a caught. cheesy

Lol just here to read comments wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Awww. So touching. Sorry. embarassed lipsrsealed

Touching story abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.