Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,041 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123560 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Crixxx:
Laycon: I hate hyenas. They're very frustrating set of human beings.
I'm confused.
I laughed eh cheesy... But i am actually enjoying the conversation as i can relate to the stories cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
garfield1:

She's kiddricahawk
You’re wrong asfgrin grin. KIDDRICAsHAWK no dey hide. She makes it easy for people to know who she really is when she opens new account. Formerly blackhawk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
100naira:
pastor delivered in the end grin grin

The result of planting seeds...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kidds advise to Erica really gives us a diff between a core Nigerian brought up and lived in Nigeria and another who was raised in a diff environment/country.

See d way most pple reason..the next thing for some persons if they were in Ericas shoe just like her would have started planning on how to keep malice, fight...all on Vee.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
InSanety:

She smart up now.
Dem enter house together?
Good I hope she keep her conscious mind focus on the game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cheesy
How come you're wailing about Kidd today?

Avoid me please..

After BBN we can still be friends

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prymestrr:

But this is pure ojoro against Praise na angry what is Wathoni still doing in that house?

The bottom 4 were voted for eviction by the HMs thus:

Praise - 6 votes
Wathoni - 6 votes
Vee - 5 votes
Tricky T - 5 votes

That's 22 votes from 11 HMs including HOH undecided

So who broke the tie that evicted Praise alone
Kiddwaya broke thevtie undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
Yeah no ladies want Laycon and we are happy like that.

There are many beautiful ladies waiting after him after he win the prize. Hahaha Now slowly accept this reality .
Look at one of them.... Lol.

Beautiful ladies like your Sister ....Yea? Since you don't have the power to comprehend my post

Where did I mention in my post that ladies like your sister are not waiting for him outside if he wins the money? ...
Why?

In case you can't read and compretend, I was referring to the present situation in Biggie's house.. and not ladies like your sister waiting for him to win #85 milla so that they can flood him..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
Lol leave my guy. Okay good. I'm happy Erica decided to leave Laycon alone... I hope she stick to that o. na win-win for us.
Since you switched sides.... Erica haven't departed from your post grin Oga leave Erica alone naw

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Who else enjoyed Laycon's Dog and Gen story

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prince and Laycon's case further explains what it means to be matured and emotionally intelligent over issues like rejection.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
CaSttLe:
Kidds advise to Erica really gives us a diff between a core Nigerian brought up and lived in Nigeria and another who was raised in a diff environment/country.

See d way most pple reason..the next thing for some persons if they were in Ericas shoe just like her would have started planning on how to keep malice, fight...all on Vee.
Sorry what was Kidd advise..?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wetin be this?

Channel changing crew

We are meeting at E!

You will thank me grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

I detest the guy now... That was a very stupid decision... The housemates are not aware of his decision

I guess you also missed how he disrespected and hurled I insults at him all through the week.

Kidd na man even Laycon confirmed it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oyindidi:
Awwwww...... Amen

embarassed My deepest condolences ma'am.. May her soul rest in perfect peace! So sorry to hear about that..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Crixxx:
Laycon: I hate hyenas. They're very frustrating set of human beings.
I'm confused.
He's intelligent, isn't he? grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

I detest the guy now... That was a very stupid decision... The housemates are not aware of his decision
No one cares. cheesy

You never liked him before now.

Like I usually say: you never mattered. You don't matter now.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
I don tune to sound city here...see my flavor giving me hot jams
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
CaSttLe:

Kidd doesn't have time for all those their side talks.... He does his things differently.... That guy na real Man!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olodo24:
That Erica girl is not smart at all. She's a dullard like Ozo. It's highly likely that she goes against the rule again. Fine girl with coconut head. She thinks it's all about beauty. She has a lot to learn from calculative Nengi and narcissistic Lucy. Even Tolanibaj is smarter than Erica and I won't even embarrass her further by bringing in Vee. Erica is just a prettier version of Wathoni. No game plan whatsoever. Gets manipulated easily cos all she thinks about is prick. Nonsense and Erica

See the kind person you call dullard. The man who is the best HOH so far.
It is your type that should not be allowed to choose leaders because the consequences would be too much

Well I am not surprised cheesy.......your moniker says it all grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Most Erica's Fan are moving over to Nengi.
their whatsapp group had a major fight today sef.
Nengi is their next option and she is greater threat to laycon than Erica can ever be as it stands
Slynation:

Off course how will you see her when Ozo ain't giving her breathing space grin

Ozo is doing a nice job tho..... But in spite of that, all he gets is trolls

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
akthedream2019:

Beautiful ladies like your Sister ....Yea? Since you don't have the power to comprehend my post

Where did I mention in my post that ladies like your sister are not waiting for him outside if he wins the money? ...
Why?

In case you can't read and compretend, I was referring to the present situation in Biggie's house.. and not ladies like your sister waiting for him to win #85 milla so that they can flood him..
Sorry are you confused..? or you just decided to misbehave so that you can enjoy disgracing yourself..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
If I ever meet a Kiddwaya type of human in my life and I leave him or attempt to leave him for one yeye mental connection, let my grandmother dash me slaps from her grave biko!!! angry angry sad

What a man!!! Husband material, Daddy material, Special bestie material, physical connection material, mental connection material! kiss kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Wetin be this?

Channel changing crew

We are meeting at E!

You will thank me grin

10 Things you don't know
Eewww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
I dey read something about silicon mgbeke been real undecided I dey laugh seriously for here grin

Abeg who no go humble when your game plan don cast even before e start

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

Avoid me please..

After BBN we can still be friends

Like hm like fan wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
Sorry what was Kidd advise..?

Abeg no vex i cant start typing all. I am having mood swings now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

Kidd doesn't have time for all those their side talks.... He does his things differently.... That guy na real Man!!

He has rich man mentality.

He cannot be bothered with the opinions of.....

E no fit comot money from the guy account, and anything that does not affect your account, should not affect your actions.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

Since you switched sides.... Erica haven't departed from your post grin Oga leave Erica alone naw
You will not get into my head better calm down o grin. Laycon getting another week of winning bruh. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok
He is not there for relationship.
He should focus on the game.
Thanks
akthedream2019:
Neo and Vee will say one thing to Laycon.. But will changed it when they are one on one with Erica or Kiddwaya (especially).

Earlier this evening, Neo spoke with Erica .At the end, he told her that if it is Kiddwaya that gives her joy, she should stick with him.. Dem use Laycon rub small.

Fast forward tonight, Ebuka has exposed Vee this night... She might low-key thinking it is her gossip or advise to Laycon that caused it...

None of them know what is going on outside...

Laycon should be prepared to walk alone now that Praise is no more there..

For the fact the 2 ladies (Wathoni and Dorathy and Linda fighting for "dull " BrighrO,shows that no lady will want to go into relationship with Laycon in that how..

Laycon should focus on the money.. If na babe, since Erica Don cancel, no lady in that house will want him romantically again for many reason..

Let me rest my case here for now..

Laycon's senseless and hungry fans can start quoting me with nonsense..

I am up for it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
akthedream2019:

Why?

No nau
Later they will start wailing that Erica is a gold digger grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
If I ever meet a Kiddwaya type of human in my life and I leave him or attempt to leave him for one yeye mental connection, let my grandmother dash me slaps from my grave biko!!! angry angry sad

What a man!!! Husband material, Daddy material, Special bestie material, physical connection material, mental connection material! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Come to me baby... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.