Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,234 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123817 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) (4383) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
CaSttLe:
Kidds advise to Erica really gives us a diff between a core Nigerian brought up and lived in Nigeria and another who was raised in a diff environment/country.

See d way most pple reason..the next thing for some persons if they were in Ericas shoe just like her would have started planning on how to keep malice, fight...all on Vee.

That's the mentality Praise couldn't comprehend.

I give Kidd thumbs up for handling the house in Biggies absence. There was overall peace and joy. Don't want to do comparisons but with the temper Ozo has, he would have fallen out with Praise if he were Kidd speaking from past leadership. Or is it Lucy??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Mo ni kin ki e ni faa!

Gbe ki ki e lo, alabosi. undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bomboiy:

This is unfair,so after saved your boy from Delilah y'all now want to dump her like hot coal.

At least help her get to the finals as an appreciation for saving laycon from the manipulation of Erica.

Icons are not as toxic and manipulative as elites, y'all should do the right thing by helping Vee. One good turn deserves another.

Laycon not picking Vee for nomination is enough to compensate her.....
They are both after the same prize ...so she should hold herself

Ye ICon haters that wants to see us fall will be shocked....
We can see through your agenda.....your plan is dead on arrival

I'm a verified ICon
I'll not share Laycons vote with anyone
Even if Laycon is not up
I'll rest my arsenal till the following week

Woe to all Laycon haters campaigning for vote splitting

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Prince and Laycon's case further explains what it means to be matured and emotionally intelligent over issues like rejection.
You don't even need to loud anything.... We all know except for some toxic fanbase called Icons, see them wailing all over thread..... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:
[s]Prince and Laycon's case further explains what it means to be matured and emotionally intelligent over issues like rejection.[/s]
Jankara analysis

Nengi was straightforward
Erica wasn’t
Why would the outcomes be the same?

To add also they are different individuals with different personalities

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
CaSttLe:

Abeg no vex i cant start typing all. I am having mood swings now
Alright. thanks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
You’re wrong asfgrin grin. KIDDRICAsHAWK no dey hide. She makes it easy for people to know who she really is when she opens new account. Formerly blackhawk.

That one doesn't have sense. undecided angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Gbe ki ki e lo, alabosi. undecided undecided

Je ka Jo ma Fera wa nah

Fi beorni sile

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Onyi99:

Now it is obvious that you are a fool
Like seriously,what brought simp into this matter now
What do you expect the guy to do,what's your fucking business with whosoever he picks,this is a game and he must choose someone
I doubt you know the meaning of simp,because you have been over using that word even when it is not necessary
And let me tell you even in your next life you can never be half a man like Ozo,because your comments here shows the level of your stupidity grin
Atleast Ozo has shown that even if a girl turn you down...you can still be nice and sweet to her
Y'all insulting him are the type that will end up calling a girl ashewo for turning you down
Lalasticlala Seun Dominique Mynd44 Cao Why do people call others fools and the comment is still showing?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Prince and Laycon's case further explains what it means to be matured and emotionally intelligent over issues like rejection.

Prince na man abeg, the guy is close to a 100

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
InSanety:

He has rich man mentality.

He cannot be bothered with the opinions of.....

E no fit comot money from the guy account, and anything that does not affect your account, should not affect your actions.
I swear.... Big man with much sense!!
Praise obviously messed with the wrong dude and fanbase that have been keeping him in the house all this while..... Now e don collect grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
No nau
Later they will start wailing that Erica is a gold digger grin
Dont mind him.... Can you imagine the only reason his sister is waiting for Laycon is just to enjoy his #85 million?

Yet they are pained Erica went for money and look over "brain" .

Confused people

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
ChristoBam:

Typical Erica Stan!!

No single point made.

'if you're pained stay away from sniper' bla bla bla. How old are you please? You still dey talk all these 6 year olds primary school playground insults. Rubbish!!

Nothing concern me with who you are o. Your moniker dey very irrelevant here. When I see trashy posts like yours, I quote it and try to get you dolts back to your senses.
Madam,I don't remember asking for all this your shalaye-ing..
Why are you so pained
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

Vee is just one annoying preeq of a person...She's too full of herself, imagine her crying more than the bereaved(laycon) and I'm very certain the idiot won't have picked lay over Neo if side were switched..... Ebuka was even merciful to her not to use that her rubbish term "jazz"..... How can someone be so heartless to the extent of saying with pride "she purposely add enough pepper to her food so that Dorathy and Erica won't eat".... @Ebuka should have shook this table instead of the other one....
God know! I like what Ebuka did to her by bursting her.

People call her blunt and brave for owning up what she said, forgetting that she had no choice than to own it up. cheesy

There are spots you'll be put on and you'll be left with no choice than to own what you said. It doesn't make you blunt, blunt people don't say things behind anyone in the first place, they say it before you.

The most blunt person I've watch on BBN is Tacha, she no dey gossip you, or advice anyone against you, she go tell you as e dey be.

One thing blunt people have in common is that they don't gossip. Check any blunt person you know.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
If I ever meet a Kiddwaya type of human in my life and I leave him or attempt to leave him for one yeye mental connection, let my grandmother dash me slaps from my grave biko!!! angry angry sad

What a man!!! Husband material, Daddy material, Special bestie material, physical connection material, mental connection material! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Kidd na correct guy abeg, by any standard.

Only him:

Fine Boy
Nice build
Intelligent
Sexy
Supportive

He dey hype Erica die, he dey give better advise. That guy na real catch. I used to think he ain't shiit, but omo, men like him no easy to find these days. Na this type of man, even if na only three months you and am meet, the impact he will have in your life, will be more than what some people have gotten from three years relationship.

He's a good representative for rich kids, gives them a human face to a great extent.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

Come to me baby... grin

I've my baby boy for life. kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olodo24:
That Erica girl is not smart at all. She's a dullard like Ozo. It's highly likely that she goes against the rule again. Fine girl with coconut head. She thinks it's all about beauty. She has a lot to learn from calculative Nengi and narcissistic Lucy. Even Tolanibaj is smarter than Erica and I won't even embarrass her further by bringing in Vee. Erica is just a prettier version of Wathoni. No game plan whatsoever. Gets manipulated easily cos all she thinks about is prick. Nonsense and Erica
Ozo is a dullard?
chai,nothing wey I no go see for dis street
we av alot of clowns here

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Wayas and the NeVees having a chat at the dining grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Ok
He is not there for relationship.
He should focus on the game.
Thanks
Then tell him to Leave Erica alone and focus on the #85 milla

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquepre(f): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lekan fabu master. Lienus. Am keeping records of this fake dog story you are spilling. Keep up the lie, soon we'll hv keeping up with Laycon the icon Lienus.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alwaysachick:

BBN matters aside.. This is one statement I can never understand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

People call her blunt and brave for owning up what she said, forgetting that she had no choice than to own it up. cheesy

There are spots you'll be put on and you'll be left with no choice than to own what you said. It doesn't make you blunt, blunt people don't say things behind anyone in the first place, they say it before you.

The most blunt person I've watch on BBN is Tacha, she no dey gossip you, or advice anyone against you, she go tell you as e dey be.

One thing blunt people have in common is that they don't gossip. Check any blunt person you know.

Must you mention Tacha?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
prince was never that close to nengi
then 2. Laycon never spoilt Erica for once.
You can tell me one bad thing he said about Erica.
Remember he cautioned Vee. That Erica might hate you.
You guys aint tired with this narative?
Brubembem:

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Exactly.

I like when Ebuka asked her, "You say all this to Laycon, but never to Erica?"

Could never be Tacha. That one go talk am for your front, still talk am again when Ebuka ask, come add jara on top, if you no hear am well. She was so blunt, it was disturbing.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Just shut your thrash, Erica is the manipulative witch, with all her mental connection nonsense, Guy ask for space, she still no leave am.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

That one doesn't have sense. undecided angry
Haa! Agbalagba?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Just like I said earlier....

Erica, Kiddwaya, Neo and Vee are all having a discussion....

Not about Laycon ooo.. They are discussing something important to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
You’re wrong asfgrin grin. KIDDRICAsHAWK no dey hide. She makes it easy for people to know who she really is when she opens new account. Formerly blackhawk.

Blackhawk and mackydebbie are one
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Prince's undoing is that he has poor PR team, plus he didn't get highlight in the first 2 days, e dey help wella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

Je ka Jo ma Fera wa nah

Fi beorni sile

Okay. Sugbon, wa Koko fi omo onirun kolokolo yen si le, o de ni so nonsense nipa Babe mi mon.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
so neo voted out praise and was wailing up and down and even forming cry. chai backstabbing mother fuc*king neo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Okay. Sugbon, wa Koko fi omo onirun kolokolo yen si le, o de ni so nonsense nipa Babe mi mon.

Motigbo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) (4383) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.