Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5092406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He failed the secret task all by himself. He was given an instruction he didn't even bother to carry out.

What's hard in calling the Hms together and making up a story about Biggies absence that Monday? He left it to chance and expected Biggie to be happy with him.
Biggie specified to him "he should formulate a story if housemate asked about his whereabout" but they didn't asked but individually concluded biggie went on vacation....

Biggie self, Same Laycon said Biggie called him privately and told him to eat well because people are complaining... Same biggie called Nengi into the DS room together with Kidd.... Shey that one na vacation e go....!!

Abegii Kidd passed the task.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
We need to understand that BBN is a game. Housemates are there for a reason.

and that's to be a winner!

ICONS! we owe no one votes o.. Vote only Laycon and Laycon.

Vee can sort herself somehow.

Even though Vee helped Laycon about Erica I don't trust her intentions there's an hidden agenda somewhere or it could be she want to use Laycon to get at Erica..

Either way Just vote for only LAYCON!

we owe no one else votes

Just Laycon and Laycon!!!

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

O baje gan oo..
Emi ni o ba soro bakan Bakan..

Mo mo pe onidi ponran ni aye e, emi nikan ni mo le fun e..

Mama lo dilido mo..

Ponran wa available

Gbe oko e lo fun awon eyan e ni ile, ko ko were kuro niwaju mi, Asigbe omo wardu. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

Wetin she talk? embarassed
"No. But I know how to curse useless pikin like you."
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

You get my point. That question Ebuka threw at her said it all.

He's using Laycon to achieve her goals-->Scatter Kiddrica.

You wanna talk about Bluntness? Bring Tacha, she's blunt to the core.

How ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
enjoying it

Brad pitt is related to obama 9th cousin removed

Angelina Jolie related to Hillary Clinton

Why do Nigerian guys hate E! They have some interesting shows

The only show I see there is Kuwtk ,Rich kids of Beverly hills and botched
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Gbe oko e lo fun awon eyan e ni ile, ko ko were kuro niwaju mi, Asigbe omo wardu. undecided
I just hollered. Yo. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:

You get my point. That question Ebuka threw at her said it all.

He's using Laycon to achieve her goals-->Scatter Kiddrica.

You wanna talk about Bluntness? Bring Tacha, she's blunt to the core.
I agree with you on this..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Lmaoooooooo. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That boy is a goat. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I love the way Kidd defended that his outburst
My guy was like "I said what I said from a good place with no bad intentions, some of the hms felt offended and he apologised" gbam..no bitterness in such defense

The part he said "let the people who said he is power-drunk come forward and explain the meaning to him"
I'm sure those people would be shaking then grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
"No. But I know how to curse useless pikin like you."
OK...

10 packs of Yahuza kilishi for you... kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You don finish work. A proper man! kiss kiss

stop flattering me, I'm his replica cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquepre(f): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
How do u know it is a lie? And even if it is,
We are enjoying the lying, off your TV, if u are pained. Nonsense[/quote

Pls stay out of my post ode oshi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That boy is a goat. undecided
I can see that. I'm laughing out loud for real. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

OK...

10 packs of Yahuza kilishi for you... kiss
What is Yahuza kilishi?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
garfield1:

Blackhawk and mackydebbie are one
You’re still Wrong. I know Blackhawk’s first ever moniker down to her last which is the KIDDRICAsHAWK account, same way she knows all my alter and mind you this isn’t my first Moniker.. We are that close,no be Nairaland stuff.

Makky doesn’t hide either, she’s got 2 accounts that i know of and both are almost the same. She no like trouble but her mouth sharp.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
CaSttLe:

U r too polite cheesy...OK lemme summarize

He told her not to look at vees response from a vile place...Erica tells Kiddwaya that she thought about cutting Vee off, to stop talking to her because of what she’d heard that she said to Laycon but felt it wasn’t worth it

He replies that he doesn’t think the advice from Vee came from a malicious place....

Isn't Kidd smart?
Lol I'm humbled. That's actually a very good advice.. thank you for taking your time to type.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
badinfluence:

Why didn't brighto own up? You don't have to like her, but you can't deny that she was bold. She didn't even stutter..
Bright denied it because he had option.

Pay attention.

If Bright agree to that, it'll cause personal problems between him and Neo/Vee, plus some housemates will Start seeing him as a gossip.

If he deny, matter go just die. Kidd, being the person he told that won't see it as a problem.

VEE's case. She had no option than to Agree, she has advised Laycon against Erica in the presence of Nengi, Neo, Lucy, Wathoni, Tolani and even Praise.

If She had denied, the aforementioned housemates will start seeing her as a coward.

She had no choice, even her facial expression towards the question proved her discomfort, but her fluency in English covered her fears and made it look like she was blunt and bold.

Blunt people no dey gossip!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
I just hollered. Yo. grin grin grin grin

I laughed hard before submitting it. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
What is Yahuza kilishi?
You have never ever ever been to the north of Nigeria, have you? cheesy

Kilishi is a specially prepared and dried beef. Yahuza is one of the most popular suya joint in the entire north.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Lol. cheesy cheesy

Who's behind the moniker?
Honestly mio mo. cheesy Sha respect yourself. Ki wan ma kan e si meji

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Elites.

Charge your phones

Buy your sim cards

Recharge those sim cards.

Charge your laptops, and remember those passwords.

Tomorrow, we go again.

Goodnight

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
We need to understand that BBN is a game. Housemates are there for a reason.

and that's to be a winner!

ICONS! we owe no one votes o.. Vote only Laycon and Laycon.

Vee can sort herself somehow.

Even though Vee helped Laycon about Erica I don't trust her intentions there's an hidden agenda somewhere or it could be she want to use Laycon to get at Erica..

Either way Just vote for only LAYCON!

we owe no one else votes

Just Laycon and Laycon!!!

Una go dey alright las las cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Slynation:

Biggie specified to him "he should formulate a story if housemate asked about his whereabout" but they didn't asked but individually concluded biggie went on vacation....

Biggie self, Same Laycon said Biggie called him privately and told him to eat well because people are complaining... Same biggie called Nengi into the DS room together with Kidd.... Shey that one na vacation e go....!!

Abegii Kidd passed the task.....

We're still saying the same thing. Kidd never for once corrected any of the Hms on their predictions about Biggies absence. Not once. I'm sure he heard them speculate yet he didn't say shit.

Besides all these stuffs you're bringing up has no video backing. They might have gone into the diary room and received a letter of instructions for their drugs, not necessarily have Biggie speak to them or don't you see Kidd leave the diary room with briefs? Can you prove Biggie talked to him?

Point is, that since he was already permitted to lie on behalf of Biggie, he should have lied collectively that Monday night. Simple. Every other speculations by the Hms wouldn't have been his fault.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
You’re still Wrong. I know Blackhawk’s first ever moniker down to her last which is the KIDDRICAsHAWK account, same way she knows all my alter and mind you this isn’t my first Moniker.. We are that close,no be Nairaland stuff.

Makky doesn’t hide either, she’s got 2 accounts that i know of and both are almost the same. She no like trouble but her mouth sharp.

So, who likes trouble, uncle? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

You have never ever ever been to the north of Nigeria, have you? cheesy

Kilishi is a specially prepared and dried beef. Yahuza is one of the most popular suya joint in the entire north.
I'm waiting for you to invite me over nau. I know kilishi, just didn't know the Yahuza thingy. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

We're still saying the same thing. Kidd never for once corrected any of the Hms on their predictions about Biggies absence. Not once. I'm sure he heard them speculate yet he didn't say shit.

Besides all these stuffs you're bringing up has no video backing. They might have gone into the diary room and received a letter of instructions for their drugs, not necessarily have Biggie speak to them or don't you see Kidd leave the diary room with briefs? Can you prove Biggie talked to him?

Point is, that since he was already permitted to lie on behalf of Biggie, he should have lied collectively that Monday night. Simple. Every other speculations by the Hms wouldn't have been his fault.

You're right.

Biggie did not say sh!t to anyone for a week, hence the excitement when they heard his voice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Honestly mio mo. cheesy Sha respect yourself. Ki wan ma kan e si meji

Boy, be gone! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
I calling it, brighto and wathoni is going down this night grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Prince and Laycon's case further explains what it means to be matured and emotionally intelligent over issues like rejection.
ds ppl sha, lolz grin
instead of telling her to 'close leg' and behave like a true self-willed homosapien for once, u r still busy weaving funny narratives upandan.

tell us biko, in what way was laycon responsible for d two 'goals' she scored today?
ehn? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Una go dey alright las las cheesy
Lol. Leave us alone abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.