Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4994928 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
laycon's HOH task summarises everything about the infatuated ugly boy. go back and forth, go round in circles and get back to starting point. one step forward and 10 steps backward. and gets stucked all the way. time up. complete failfure. complete dumb failure that ikorodu criminal.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cheaper:

This is wrong
He said his dad cares too much about others than himself. He could easily give outsider 900k out of 1million just to see them(outsider) happy. He said of he hadnt done that, he would have concentrated everything on his family and he(Laycon) would surely be more than where he is now.

My bro they can twist narrative ehn I watched it n u legit die
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olodo24:
I have never seen Tolanibaj trend before. In fact, only about 7 persons mentions her name on twitter and she doesn't even have stans on this thread. Even Wathoni is doing way better. For Tolani mind, she dey top 5 hence, the bossy attitude that appears like a sick confidence. You gave perfect analysis. Timi would have been a perfect name for Trikytee cos Trickytee is too complex like u said. Vee would have been one of the top contenders if not for her lack of PR hype
But Tbaj don show for bottom four before now so that's a reality check for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Na d unfortunate future husband I dey pity nah grin grin

Even u kuma sef, in ur church mind nor fit pray make ya pikin marry ds kain 'no-shame' girl. Abi I lie??
My son must marry an Erica!
cry more!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
CaSttLe:
hello guys...updates pls.

i just sneaked from work...why are dey wearing crested shirts?
Get back to work

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cheaper:

This is wrong
He said his dad cares too much about others than himself. He could easily give outsider 900k out of 1million just to see them(outsider) happy. He said of he hadnt done that, he would have concentrated everything on his family and he(Laycon) would surely be more than where he is now.

It's not wrong, he implied it. He just didn't want to expand much on the issue, but he stated that he wouldn't be at this level if his father wasn't the way he was

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
eleshin:
I know this is just for engagement but these guys should stop putting Laycon in any of their polls. He go floor anybody.
ur right.
laycon can only win on Twitter but not in reality!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

No be you I dey pity, na the unfortunate woman!
Her life go Baje kpata kpata!!!!
Even the pikins sef,go be imbeciles...like their papa!
give it to them hot hot, dem go report tire

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
SammyFX:

My bro they can twist narrative ehn I watched it n u legit die

How is it twisted, what he said wasn't wrong. He said it that he wouldn't be where he is now if his dad wasn't the way he was. He even stated that some ogas may have had something to do with it. You know how naija is, if you can't conform they will frustrate you. And that's why his dad left
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!

Hi Nairaland BBNaija fans,

I'll be giving away 500 votes to one of the housemates up for eviction from my DSTV subscription via myDSTV app.

To win the votes for your supported housemate, all you have to do is quote this post and type "I vote XYZ" (name of housemate).

Eg. I vote Kaisha

Voting shall be from now till 4pm on Thursday 27th August.

I will tally the votes at the expiration of the voting period and the housemate with the HIGHEST no of votes from Nairalanders will be declared the winner and be given the 500 votes.

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

1. Your moniker must have been registered on Nairaland not later than 19TH AUGUST 2020.

2. 1 vote/moniker

3. As at the time (1.58pm, Tuesday 25th August) of this giveaway post, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this thread.

Let's go.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Any update on the Indomie challenge so far.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Taa dia!
Erica is no coward OK?
We her true fans support her to give it hot-hot to anyone dt tries nonsense with her in dt house. Biggie can do nothing!

Cc tatiana4u
Gbam!!!
I cant believe I've been trolling an Elite!
Sorry o....no vex.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
observanc1:
laycon's HOH task summarises everything about the infatuated ugly boy. go back and forth, go round in circles and get back to starting point. one step forward and 10 steps backward. and gets stucked all the way. time up. complete failfure. complete dumb failure that ikorodu criminal.

Wow!! On top game

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
ImaMmakara:
Any update on the Indomie challenge so far.

No updates yet
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
aduntemi:

How is it twisted, what he said wasn't wrong. He said it that he wouldn't be where he is now if his dad wasn't the way he was. He even stated that some ogas may have had something to do with it.

Calm down I heard it n tht wat he said m defending the guy that reported it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wentworthorg:
But Tbaj don show for bottom four before now so that's a reality check for her
She has never been in bottom 4 but she's always very close. She and Vee. She would've been there this past week but DHoH saved her. She's definitely standing up on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
SammyFX:

Calm down I heard it n tht wat he said m defending the guy that reported it

Oh okay
Emabinu
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ur right.
80% of those on twitter making noise about little thing, drunkard, criminal laycorn dont stay in africa. making noise from europe, asia, US and canada. they dont vote. very stingy people. on they last day when Erica wins, they will twist the narrative.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
observanc1:
give it to the hot hot, dem go report tire

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
aduntemi:

Oh okay
Emabinu

No issues as long as our boy gt vibes we Stan our right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

They suck breast like crazy in bbuk. not here were they are looking for shippers

Which year or should I say years?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
observanc1:

This hate will get you no where
For one hatred he receives thousands of love
Continue hating
He will win the 85mil
You can then go hug transformer

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Insanety/observanc1/safari girl/thatigboman is back seeking for attention. grin
Some people will commit suicide when laycon wins on the final day grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
observanc1:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

I'll be giving away 500 votes to one of the housemates up for eviction from my DSTV subscription via myDSTV app.

To win the votes for your supported housemate, all you have to do is quote this post and type "I vote XYZ" (name of housemate).

Eg. I vote Kaisha

I will tally the votes at the expiration of the voting period and the housemate with the HIGHEST no of votes from Nairalanders will be declared the winner and be given the 500 votes.

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

1. Your moniker must have been registered on Nairaland not later than 19TH AUGUST 2020.

2. 1 vote/moniker

3. As at the time of this giveaway post, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this thread.

Let's go.....

I vote Laycon

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Froshloaded:

I vote Laycon

You even abandoned the green colour. Comman epp me stan Brighto na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ur right.
Humans are the ones voting in reality
While robots and computers are the ones voting on twitter

You better start imagining his winning so you won't be too shocked

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

3. As at the time of this giveaway post, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this thread.

Let's go.....
I vote Laycon

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
observanc1:
80% of those on twitter making noise about little thing, drunkard, criminal laycorn dont stay in africa. making noise from europe, asia, US and canada. they dont vote. very stingy people. on they last day when Erica wins, they will twist the narrative.

Nengi is above erica

You think Erica will win?

Keep deceiving yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cheaper:

This is wrong
I heard everything and I wrote from his talk that he implied that he wouldn't need the show if his father was richer.
I like what he said ni, he isn't wrong.

If your father is truly a billionaire like some people are claiming, you wouldn't be on the show(my own conclusion not laycons)

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Get back to work
it's lunch time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....

I vote laycon

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.