Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4982789 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
CaSttLe:

it's lunch time
Y did u na sneaked out

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
aduntemi:

You even abandoned the green colour. Comman epp me stan Brighto na

Send 1m and I will consider that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teemotee: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!

Hi Nairaland BBNaija fans,

I'll be giving away 500 votes to one of the housemates up for eviction from my DSTV subscription via myDSTV app.

To win the votes for your supported housemate, all you have to do is quote this post and type "I vote XYZ" (name of housemate).

Eg. I vote Kaisha

Voting shall be from now till 4pm on Thursday 27th August.

I will tally the votes at the expiration of the voting period and the housemate with the HIGHEST no of votes from Nairalanders will be declared the winner and be given the 500 votes.

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

1. Your moniker must have been registered on Nairaland not later than 19TH AUGUST 2020.

2. 1 vote/moniker

3. As at the time of this giveaway post, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this thread.

Let's go.....
Guy open another thread for this. This thread is for updates. You will just let this thread be unnecessarily long and derailed because of just ordinary 500 votes. Updates will be hard to see.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

I'll be giving away 500 votes to one of the housemates up for eviction from my DSTV subscription via myDSTV app.

To win the votes for your supported housemate, all you have to do is quote this post and type "I vote XYZ" (name of housemate).

Eg. I vote Kaisha

I will tally the votes at the expiration of the voting period and the housemate with the HIGHEST no of votes from Nairalanders will be declared the winner and be given the 500 votes.

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

1. Your moniker must have been registered on Nairaland not later than 19TH AUGUST 2020.

2. 1 vote/moniker

3. As at the time (1.58pm, Tuesday 25th August) of this giveaway post, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this thread.

Let's go.....

I vote Laycon

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
igasiboy98:
Insanety/observanc1/safari girl/thatigboman is back seeking for attention. grin
Some people will commit suicide when laycon wins on the final day grin
as in them go just die for nothing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

3. As at the time (1.58pm, Tuesday 25th August) of this giveaway post, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on this thread.

Let's go.....
We've received the memo... You get dstv, okay.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....

I vote Laycon

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....
i vote Laycon

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....
I Vote Laycon

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Froshloaded:

Send 1m and I will consider that

Nawa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
VOTE LAYCON. PLEASE AND NO SHARING OF VOTES.
BUT WE MAY SPEAR A FEW FOR VEE... ABEG!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
observanc1:
80% of those on twitter making noise about little thing, drunkard, criminal laycorn dont stay in africa. making noise from europe, asia, US and canada. they dont vote. very stingy people. on they last day when Erica wins, they will twist the narrative.
Spot on!!!
The so called celebrities supporting that thing dont vote,they are just cruising.
The so called icons on Twitter are delinquents, pick pockets,phone snatchers,rapists,HIV patients,lazyyouths and unfortunate fellows!
They will die when Erica wins and we will be here to bathe their tears!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for the compliment
Vote Laycon
observanc1:
laycon's HOH task summarises everything about the infatuated ugly boy. go back and forth, go round in circles and get back to starting point. one step forward and 10 steps backward. and gets stucked all the way. time up. complete failfure. complete dumb failure that ikorodu criminal.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:

To be fair, voting is free and also it cost 30 naira if you are using sms. so i dont see what energy you are talking about.

The mobile site gives 100 free votes to vote for any housemate, you can get an extra 100 more when you switch to the Desktop version as well while sms is 30 niara per sms

Nigerians love free things so many will go through the free options, from this info, Multi choice is making huge money from ad and product placement from the big brands, that is how they make money not from voters.

Big brands rely on consumers for survival, when crisis like high inflation and covid 10 crisis or dollar crisis comes consumer spending reduces, brands will also have to cut cost on advert and also endorsement.

if brands were spending 10 naira on ads and endorsement they will spend 5 naira, 2.5 on ad and 2.5 on endorsement that means they wont buy much ad-slot and if they were endorsing 4 people, it will reduce to 1. i believe that is why we see lot of advertisers on the show because the brands that do buy the whole adslot for the show have reduce their budget thus giving lot of open ad slot to other brands.

As for kidd, he deserves any endorsement he gets, he worked for it, maybe his father wealth might make some brand attracted to him but he deserves what he gets, he didn't come to count numbers but to also play the game.

No need for this back and forth situation, I didnt even read everything, is like u are repeating same thing.

How will u tell me voting is basically free, just because of online free votes, people spend 100k and more on vote incase u don't know. Others give both online and sms vote, yes it's 30 naira, 30X1000 votes is how much, whether it's 2k or 5k people spend weekly on votes, it's still money.

As for Kidd, let's watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
My lovely superions for d upteenth time let's dead any narrative that says Ozo is married,Ozo has a girlfriend in d house,Ozo is in a ship. let's try and cancel such info.

OUR BABY BOY IS SINGLE AND VERY MUCH HAS HIS HEAD IN THE GAME!

LET'S PASS ON THIS VITAL INFO

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Spot on!!!
The so called celebrities supporting that thing dont vote,they are just cruising.
The so called icons on Twitter are delinquents, pick pockets,phone snatchers,rapists,HIV patients,lazyyouths and unfortunate fellows!

Your mouth dey smell grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vote Kiddwaya pls my people...God bless those that have voted so far.... keep it up..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Humans are the ones voting in reality While robots and computers are the ones voting on twitter

You better start imagining his winning so you won't be too shocked
Sorry,I'm not sick enough to imagine such an abomination!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
nengi works the camera to make ozo look bad

She didnt know that camera will catch that

I knew it was only a matter of time before you lay the blame on Nengi..

Initially you blamed kayode, now it's Nengi..

You are really going through it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Where do I stream live pls
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....
I vote Laycon

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lhimeet:

My mouth dey smell grin
Stop using chewing sticks!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Spot on!!!
The so called icons on Twitter are delinquents, pick pockets,phone snatchers,rapists,HIV patients[i][/i],lazyyouths and unfortunate fellows!
That you are implying "HIV patients" as a form of insult shows how dark and dirty your heart is.
Stop the stigmatization and VOTE Laycon

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Eg. I vote Kaisha

CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

2. 1 vote/moniker

Let's go.....

I vote Nengi. Booking for next week tho' just incase. wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Where do I stream live pls

Dstv Now

Dstv has reported all the pages that are streaming live.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:

That you are implying "HIV patients" as a form of insult shows how dark and dirty your heart is.
Stop the stigmatization and VOTE Laycon
Oh sorry, I never knew you were positive!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Pity yourself!
Pirry you tongue Fake mark cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Oh sorry, I never knew you were positive!
You go wicket for real life ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who won the indomie task?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.