Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5062754 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Mike is doing very well in growth dear .
He's the most followed man in Pepperdem set and he's the third most followed man in Bbnaija competition of all time after Ebuka and Tobi.

Mike is not the one that claimed a 25 million discount house is 75 million naira . grin

I have absolutely no reason to be hurt dear ....Mercy has never been Mike's competition and can never be .
One is focused on competing with a disqualified housemate , while the other is working at his own pace and creating something lasting for his fast growing brand and family .

Mike is not the one who lied about signing with Moet only to be disgracefully rebutted .

Mike is not the one whose clothing line folded within two weeks . grin

Mike is not the one who got connection to sell houses in exchange of 5 percent profit and claimed he's into real estate grin

Mike is not the one that told dumb fans that he got 200 million naira to film season two of a flop reality show , when the investors of big brother Naija hardly even make that much after costs are deducted grin

Again Mike is not the one that gains about 100k new IG followers weekly while engagement and outreach remain predominantly the same .

I like Mercy , but I don't really like her that much .
So , if you bring up Mike in situations he has absolutely nothing to do with , then get ready for your lying fake fave to be exposed . grin
Amya and Gbegirisoup/Ericanyansh right now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

To be fair, there hasn’t really been any dead wood in this set.

They’ve all had their moments...

Trikky the director, Wathoni the booing up master, BrightO the snarky snake, Prince the lover boy, Tbaj the strategic boonapper .
You are right!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Mike is doing very well in growth dear .
He's the most followed man in Pepperdem set and he's the third most followed man in Bbnaija competition of all time after Ebuka and Tobi.

Mike is not the one that claimed a 25 million discount house is 75 million naira . grin

I have absolutely no reason to be hurt dear ....Mercy has never been Mike's competition and can never be .
One is focused on competing with a disqualified housemate , while the other is working at his own pace and creating something lasting for his fast growing brand and family .

Mike is not the one who lied about signing with Moet only to be disgracefully rebutted .

Mike is not the one whose clothing line folded within two weeks . grin

Mike is not the one who got connection to sell houses in exchange of 5 percent profit and claimed he's into real estate grin

Mike is not the one that told dumb fans that he got 200 million naira to film season two of a flop reality show , when the investors of big brother Naija hardly even make that much after costs are deducted grin

Again Mike is not the one that gains about 100k new IG followers weekly while engagement and outreach remain predominantly the same .

I like Mercy , but I don't really like her that much .
So , if you bring up Mike in situations he has absolutely nothing to do with , then get ready for your lying fake fave to be exposed . grin
Messy's spirit will judge you for this ooo grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2020
ImaMmakara:
Nengi defies all stereotypes��
Never thought she would be competitive with a spirit of a hustler�
She’s focused and loves to win yet so gentle and pure�
So fiercely loyal and has no resentment in her �
By the way she has an awesome shoe line...
nengi makanaki

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Unrelated , but I've had sex with one of Adenuga's sons. grin

Dbanj was the one that arranged the meeting *

-That one is extremely generous and he's always at home .

Forget all these forming for gram , everyone na Hustler low-key .
How much?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin I am more worried about Prince ..

His drama with Tbaj yesterday, the way he was on Nengi’s topic with Wathoni and the way he was enjoying Nengi chasing him for plantain made me realise that he is not yet over Nengi.. if by mistake he pays Nengi any undue attention, Na that one fit off Ozo...

I was so happy this morning to find Prince and Tbaj in one bed...
kidd is resting head on nengi's lap grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin I am more worried about Prince ..

His drama with Tbaj yesterday, the way he was on Nengi’s topic with Wathoni and the way he was enjoying Nengi chasing him for plantain made me realise that he is not yet over Nengi.. if by mistake he pays Nengi any undue attention, Na that one fit off Ozo...

I was so happy this morning to find Prince and Tbaj in one bed...
LMAO

Ha was so dragged by Ninjas/Ozone Shippers on TL yesterday.
Baba no tell Wathoni say dat one don eject and reject him so many times.Wathoni dey advise am make she go talk to her again,I just dey laugh dat Prince.......Waiting for him to meet her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2020
seunmsg:
#Senseless trending at No1 on Twitter. The senseless single was released on the same day Tiwa Savage released her much talked about album “Celia” featuring Sam Smith, NairaMarley etc. Senseless is number one while Celia is way down the chart.

To doubters and haters, you may all need to choke on your saliva because Laycon don blow. The world is simply waiting for him to leave the BBN house; he’s going places. A new starboy is on the rise!
we wait
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2020
seunmsg:
#Senseless trending at No1 on Twitter. The senseless single was released on the same day Tiwa Savage released her much talked about album “Celia” featuring Sam Smith, NairaMarley etc. Senseless is number one while Celia is way down the chart.

To doubters and haters, you may all need to choke on your saliva because Laycon don blow. The world is simply waiting for him to leave the BBN house; he’s going places. A new starboy is on the rise!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:
I observe that Prince do eat far more than Eric

Prince said he do normally finish one big sliced loaf of bread at a go and also him and a friend has downed 2 packets of supagatti at a go , that he has finished 2 tubbers of yam too

That's incredible !

Spaghetti
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:
I'm an aunt/uncle grin grin
The baby is a cutie kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica's mum is proud of her daughter but Nengi's mum is six feet below the ground!

You've finally trolled your sense out....

What a pity..... embarassed

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Tufiakwa angry
k

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2020
phelonrays:
[/b]
You've finally trolled your sense out....
What a pity..... embarassed
Dominique

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Looks like Kidd is the one who's actively pursuing Nengi . Of all the places to rest his head on

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

This makes absolutely no sense . grin

How on earth will I fall out of the favour of someone I don't even know ?
Is it weed ? grin

Hyped Mercy where ?
You must be living in Utopia . grin

I'd take dancing around the gram to jumping around every dick that says hello .

Go and ask people the real occupation of your favorite grin

You think it's those 2 million endorsements she signs that pays her bills grin

If vaginas could talk , Mercy's vagina would be speaking in tongues because it has experienced every principalities and power. grin

And die this failed athlete thing , Mike is going for the Olympics in 2021 .
The only time your favorite Mercy has left Nigeria was when the failed musician Willie XO invited her to Bleep her .

Even with all the money , your Owerri Z list cardi B still looks like a picture from a downgraded Android phone and speaks like an ijaw woman selling vulture egg to native doctors . grin

Perri -the transgender , has been retired for nearly one year now and guess what , her failed athlete husband is still taking care of her and her new baby ...ask your favorite to retire from hawking her pussy and watch if hunger won't finish her and her useless insipid , drugged out worthless excuse of a boyfriend . grin
Gbasgbos pepper sneh grin grin grin
Mumunaries camp is in disarray as we speak cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Ozo !! Vinco

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Kiddrica think they can stress me? I laughed in Mina and Khadoni. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they refuse to talk to each other for 3 days and avoid themselves on the dancefloor, I'll take their fights serious. Until then, we apply for Visa and plan Italian wedding! cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Dotez:

They've don dat countless times nah,buh dey still end up with the PDAs

Even Prince and Tbaj wey we think say dem don go sperate ways still end up for one bed.

Take those their mumu break up with a pinch of salt
their breakup is consistent with nepa light
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Jackson105:
Mad love for Laycon on the street.

Star boy grin grin

When biggie no wan die . grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Kiddrica think they can stress me? I laughed in Mina and Khadoni. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they refuse to talk to each other for 3 days and avoid themselves on the dancefloor, I'll take their fights serious. Until then, we apply for Visa and plan Italian wedding! cool cool
This wedding must hold!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:
I'm an aunt/uncle grin grin

I love Mike tattoos. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2020
I am sure wathoni will prefer Bright O to the 85 million. Girl has so fallen in love/lust. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

This wedding must hold!

Gbamsolutely!!!

They want to take our Versace wedding from us? Must be craze! Better warn then before I send their names to village people! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:
I observe that Prince do eat far more than Eric

Prince said he do normally finish one big sliced loaf of bread at a go and also him and a friend has downed 2 packets of supagatti at a go , that he has finished 2 tubbers of yam too

That's incredible !
supagatti ko superglue ni
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Wathoni looks like d youngest in that house. Like she's 19yo.

Cute pretty girl. kiss Love how happy she is this morning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Show you where the money dey?/
My new location is the money way/

Laycon. cool

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Na I think it is kidd and Erica that will suffer more.
Most Fan base prefers Laycon to Erica because of how toxic Erica's Fan base has been.
They really spoilt things for her seriously

Look at this one talking
Abegiii...una go wail tire if una boy no win

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:

Dorathy too, especially on those cornrows. Looks like a secondary school student.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:

Bright O effect grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Bibidear:

did you vote for Laycon

ALL VOTES FOR ERICA this week, just to make a statement.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:

she and her boo are going home on Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.