Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063244 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy

I was really hoping Cubana Chief Priest throws his support for Laycon. He has a way of aggressive campaigning for his people and can get them deals outside the house (I THINK).

It's all good though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:

Shut the fûck up with your tirades. One person posted his opinion on his IG page and you're roping all the Igbos into your senseless tantrum. Since when did Cubana Chief Priest become the mouthpiece of his tribe? the multitude of Igbos supporting Laycon, including celebs doesn't count, it's the support of just one single human that has gotten you typing shit. If you have nothing sensible to say, just sharap!!
No vex
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:

Shut the fûck up with your tirades. One person posted his opinion on his IG page and you're roping all the Igbos into your senseless tantrum. Since when did Cubana Chief Priest become the mouthpiece of his tribe? the multitude of Igbos supporting Laycon, including celebs doesn't count, it's the support of just one single human that has gotten you typing shit. If you have nothing sensible to say, just sharap!!

I agree that mentioning Igbo tribe was wrong but read that Cubana post well, it reeks of tribalism. It's too glaring

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
" I never watched #BBNaija and i never knew was it was. I woke to send Kiddwaya on an errand and i was told he went to Lagos, one of my friends arranged a plane for him to get to Lagos during the lockdown " - Terry Waya

Either his father is lying or kidd is lying but the contradictions are too much, kidd said he paid for a private jet to lagos, his father said his friends arranged a plane for him cheesy
Stop embarrassing yourself because of Kidd's wealth.

Nighaz do arrange ladies for politicians and the politicians will still pay for the services.

To even think this narrative is coming from you, Someone who supported Anto with her sapele Nyash and Mike the notorious Oshogbo low budget Usain Bolt who claimed to be an athlete is even more pathetic.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
How did Prince and Tbaj make up?.
You guys should give us updates now rather than dragging yourselves like bingos.

I no blame una sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Same here...
She would have had an edge over Laycon if not because of her fans
Many laycon's Fan had her as their favorite some couldnt even pick one has first.
When the whole issue began many were indifferent not until the toxicity of Erica's fans went haywire and they dumped her.
A poll was done on asking people who their favorite were in the beginning and their current favorite.
Erica's own really dropped and many of them had the same complain about toxicity of her fans.
We learn alot daily to be careful of who handles your stuff or speaks for you. and not let their goodwill turn a disadvantage to you
Same way numerous Elites dropped Laycorn as their favourite because of the hate and toxicity you guys oozed out just because Erica chose Kidd over him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy
My prayers worked. grin

11:11

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
grin
Anchor535:

To strangle dat guy dey hungry me, he doesn't respect boundaries @ all.
Well u can't put all the blame on him though.
Abi shey Aunty Build wall of Jericho for Kidd nae?

make Kidd do his thing abeg.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
phelonrays:

Very awkward way of campaigning...

Seems this man is the most Nairaland delusionist, parading as Thatigboman aka Observanc1, flailing every page with his tribalistic ish..

Bigot everywhere.....

Tueh........ undecided
stay pained
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:

You are minding that one...

They will open their baff mouth and abused the world "tribalism"
If Cubana chiefpriest was supporting Laycorn now,he would have been rejoicing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Can we stop this tribalism shit already!! WTF is all this!!angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Brubembem:

Stop embarrassing yourself because of Kidd's wealth.

Nighaz do arrange ladies for politicians and the politicians will still pay for the services.

To even think this narrative is coming from you, Someone who supported Anto with her sapele Nyash and Mike the notorious Oshogbo low budget Usain Bolt who claimed to be an athlete is even more pathetic.

Mike is hundred times the man kiddwaya will never be.
Better drag Ozo and leave Mike alone , because only Mike is capable of bringing out my evil .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
MiaKhalifa:

Just like Tasha's spirit is serenading your life and making you smell like a deco.mposing cor.pse..

Ori e o pe!..
Na like this people dey take enter market...
Young lady be claiming down

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

Bt wat is ozo doing hope his not lost in thought o
acting like its nothing, its erica that is getting angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

He became a borite and stopped snitching,after Ebuka called him out...
Lol ok..I guess he is feeling that viewers don't like his strategy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Cubana doesn't support HMs outside his tribe na. I'm not even talking about that now, but the tone in that post is a NO NO atleast for me

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd done dey beg erica

It's like she has been crying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes o ....

We move .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:
Bt wat is ozo doing hope his not lost in thought o
No dey paint Ozo like dis nah.
lost in thought for what pliz?
eh eh see me see trouble o

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Erica cut this guy off and have peace

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Go and read what Cubana wrote and tell me what it portrays. If he had given any other reason i wont care.
But why say all that?
Go back and read it.
I dont care if he supports laycon or not but his reason is not nice for unity
Nilknarf:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
iCONs can be so crazy grin
I so much love that fanbase
Stream senseless by Laycon Now!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd done dey beg erica

It's like she has been crying

Dem fight before ? shocked

I skipped the thread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Why Erica crying ?

Even if Erica as a wife caught Kidd with a woman , she can only fight the woman and free kidd

That's the kind of wife I see in her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Erica is crying... cheesy

What a wonderful love!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Wetin Kidd do Erica wey she dey cry o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tracyvictoria(f): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Please what happened between Erica and kidd?she's crying.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

I don't know what makes you believe you can tell what I as a woman take personal or not. I know you feel you're some sort of expert on women affairs because you've a gf, but please, don't project what the women in your life take personal on me.

I don't know what was said last night that you feel I'd take it personal... I've ignored your mentions and mostly all conversations that have to do with you, hoping you'd get the memo. But since you didn't, I'd tell you now, ignore conversations that have to do with me on here or say whatever shii you want to say without pretense... Good morning, goodbye!
He/she who wants to come to equity, must come with clean hands....cheesy

This year is indabosky missed with ballistic missiles, putin standard... grin

The only option is deactivation or move with caution...cheesy

For any one missile, 50 will descend...in trump's voice.

Same you that had massive orgasm and publicly supported trolling of dead parents is calling for peace... cheesy

I will send my legal luminaries after the show.. But for now, indabosky is the entertainment... cheesy Anytime okoto is released.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Pls what's going on with Erica? Has "it will end in tears" started already? So soon?.

Ona tu utor

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Superions ,rush and show Cubana love on his IG.

Erica's desperate team are already there pimping their girl.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.