Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063446 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Jackson105:

Bright O effect grin grin
must be nice smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
User09:
Looks like Kidd is the one who's actively pursuing Nengi . Of all the places to rest his head on
The chasing is real

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
We can take a poll ask people their first three favorite.
Hardly will you see people pick Erica over laycon has their second or third favorite.
The Evicted Housemate should tell you more
For memy second and third Fav is Vee and Kid
Nilknarf:

Look at this one talking
Abegiii...una go wail tire if una boy no win

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2020
User09:
Looks like Kidd is the one who's actively pursuing Nengi . Of all the places to rest his head on
I told you he will make efforts towards her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy

These are the people who tribalise this show but y'all won't talk cus it's on your side ..

Smh .. undecided

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Kiddrica think they can stress me? I laughed in Mina and Khadoni. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they refuse to talk to each other for 3 days and avoid themselves on the dancefloor, I'll take their fights serious. Until then, we apply for Visa and plan Italian wedding! cool cool
so they banned you again undecided grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Just fvvvkin imagine !!! cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Jackson105:
I am sure wathoni will prefer Bright O to the 85 million. Girl has so fallen in love/lust. cheesy cheesy
She az falling in boo
boo hunter

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Like seriously!!!
it is now tribal?
Is this how Igbos behave?
When we supported mercy and Miracle no tribe abi
Hmmmm
Anyway sha.
goodluck to anyone that wins
Cos i trust my people dont care about tribe even if you try to explain.
But Nigeria is just somehow sha
Even for show again
ArchAnge1:
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2020
styrese:
He can reach there jor.... that prince is the dullest Mr Nigeria cheesy
A guy that doesn't know how to use his endowments to his own advantage..
Infact I am beginning to think he won the crown through the backdoor..
what exactly do you want Prince to be doing? He should be walking round in panties like Neo does? He should be having sex like Kidd? The guy gives his best to tasks. I think he's been doing just fine
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:
This wedding must hold!
a match made in hellven

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Na I think it is kidd and Erica that will suffer more.
Most Fan base prefers Laycon to Erica because of how toxic Erica's Fan base has been.
They really spoilt things for her seriously

I think Erica has an amazing life outside the house. She is an actress. I saw her "Hire a Woman" movie on Netflix and while the Movie itself was a 5 at best, her acting was somewhat better than I expected giving her less-than-impressive acting roles in the BBN house.

If you take out sentiments, you'd realize Erica is a really nice person. She has a very charming smile and a beautiful/very emotional heart (which is among her weaknesses). She is also a hustler. Working different jobs and doing well at them. I'm really interested to see how big she grows and what she does outside the house.

I'm rooting for LAYCON and I want him to win this BBN5 but it takes nothing away from Erica. I really wish her the very best.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
" I never watched #BBNaija and i never knew was it was. I woke to send Kiddwaya on an errand and i was told he went to Lagos, one of my friends arranged a plane for him to get to Lagos during the lockdown " - Terry Waya

Either his father is lying or kidd is lying but the contradictions are too much, kidd said he paid for a private jet to lagos, his father said his friends arranged a plane for him cheesy

Kidd said he arranged for the plane through one of his dad's connect.
His dad may not be aware.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

These are the people who tribalise this show but y'all won't talk cus it's on your side ..

Smh .. undecided

grin grin
They should do all they like this time, it is late already, Laycon has this one in the bag.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Where can i find a man that can cook like Brighto biko??

I dnt like him but i love his cooking skills grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Jackson105:

grin grin
They should do all they like this time, it is late already, Laycon has this one in the bag.

Sealed and confirmed !

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

I have such a different opinion of what will happen after the house..

I strongly believe those two will remain firm friends for a long time.. unless something major happens

BB is not yet done and I am so looking forward to these one’s reunion

And....that's if Nengi will stay off Kiddwaya, he means her no good @ all. He'd rather ruin her reputation badly..so if u knw her or management please let dem knw. E get y I dey talk like ds. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Same here...
She would have had an edge over Laycon if not because of her fans
Many laycon's Fan had her as their favorite some couldnt even pick one has first.
When the whole issue began many were indifferent not until the toxicity of Erica's fans went haywire and they dumped her.
A poll was done on asking people who their favorite were in the beginning and their current favorite.
Erica's own really dropped and many of them had the same complain about toxicity of her fans.
We learn alot daily to be careful of who handles your stuff or speaks for you. and not let their goodwill turn a disadvantage to you
M1cha:

I think Erica has an amazing life outside the house. She is an actress. I saw her "Hire a Woman" movie on Netflix and while the Movie itself was a 5 at best, her acting was somewhat better than I expected giving her less-than-impressive acting roles in the BBN house.

If you take out sentiments, you'd realize Erica is a really nice person. She has a very charming smile and a beautiful/very emotional heart (which is among her weaknesses). She is also a hustler. Working different jobs and doing well at them. I'm really interested to see how big she grows and what she does outside the house.

I'm rooting for LAYCON and I want him to win this BBN5 but it takes nothing away from Erica. I really wish her the very best.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Raalsalghul: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
This "Brightoni" ship dey sweet me for body.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:

To strangle dat guy dey hungry me, he doesn't respect boundaries @ all.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Liposure:
a match made in heaven
yeah

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Bt wat is ozo doing hope his not lost in thought o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Anchor535:

To strangle dat guy dey hungry me, he doesn't respect boundaries @ all.
Wat is ozo doing now because things lik this is jus a game he shud not b bothered
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TrollPolice001: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
What's with the wig on tricky's head? Is it suppose to win him fans or make him funny? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy

Tribalism in full gear ... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
jayjaycee0:

ALL VOTES FOR ERICA this week, just to make a statement.
but you promised 50 50 votes for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
I can't help but stan a god!

I STAN LAYCON

seunmsg:
#Senseless trending at No1 on Twitter. The senseless single was released on the same day Tiwa Savage released her much talked about album “Celia” featuring Sam Smith, NairaMarley etc. Senseless is number one while Celia is way down the chart.

To doubters and haters, you may all need to choke on your saliva because Laycon don blow. The world is simply waiting for him to leave the BBN house; he’s going places. A new starboy is on the rise!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Like seriously!!!
it is now tribal?
Is this how Igbos behave?
When we supported mercy and Miracle no tribe abi
Hmmmm
Anyway sha.
goodluck to anyone that wins
Cos i trust my people dont care about tribe even if you try to explain.
But Nigeria is just somehow sha
Even for show again

Shut the fûck up with your tirades. One person posted his opinion on his IG page and you're roping all the Igbos into your senseless tantrum. Since when did Cubana Chief Priest become the mouthpiece of his tribe? the multitude of Igbos supporting Laycon, including celebs doesn't count, it's the support of just one single human that has gotten you typing shit. If you have nothing sensible to say, just sharap!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Erica seems not happy.
Sincerely i wish she and Kidd can get along
They look cute together.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy

Very awkward way of campaigning...

Seems this man is the most Nairaland delusionist, parading as Thatigboman aka Observanc1, flailing every page with his tribalistic ish..

Bigot everywhere.....

Tueh........ undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.