Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5087034 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo wants her to have his children, he is obsessed with her

He will tattoo her name on his back
Very possible. Ozo is capable.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
This show hasn’t done well in the countries you mentioned because the organizers didn’t get the kind of viewership needed to make money. The youths in those countries care about their future and will not waste their lives watching a show that adds little value to them. But Naija lazy youths are of a different breed grin. Na we go siddon and watch this thing and even dey fight on top. Not to talk of the COVID pandemic that has kept a lot of people home. Of course DSTV will continue to lobby our government to let them have the show every year. The organizers have realized that they make more money from BBN. BBA had to die a natural death and will never come back until lazy Nigerian youths and Naija government say enough is enough grin grin
Coldie:

I wonder why some people criticize the show.

Do u know how much the rest of Africa keeps begging DStv almost everyday to bring back big brother Africa...

It became so bad that other countries started there's South Africa tried they couldn't keep up, Angola tried they couldn't keep up, Cameroon tried it's a flop, Ghana just started there's they don't even know how to go about it, the housemates are the ones videoing themselves by theirselves and putting on the internet.

Nigeria has the platform to help our youths and bad Belle's want to wish it away asif bbnaija is the cause of Nigeria's problems.

Bbnaija won't last forever, to me we should enjoy it while we can before it goes away for a long time and they bring back big brother africa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
na laycon poverty looks give am fame

Every aboki with him kettle
Akpa-amu, online multi millionaire... cheesy

you go still the alright las las...

Na ur way, u even campaigned for pity votes earlier today... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:
I can see why two losers like whorica and Tolani will bond, the 2 men they are dying for want Nengi, e can paaaaaaain !!
Nengi Nengz na you biko cheesy cheesy

Nengi is the first woman since 1904 giving people migraine...... They men all want a piece of her..... She will continue to be their obsession, even Cleopatra needs to learn something from Nengi.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

U don't trend for trending sake there has to be a reason usual connected with a highlight, for example the reason either nengi Kidd or ozo trended last night was cause of the toilet incident, what is laycon trending for

Yes u have fans that push ur trend but what's the highlight behind the trend

U don't av point, even Laycon yesterday party cloth alone has trended more than any other housemate. Even if he sleeps, he trend. grin Everything about Laycon trend. Know this and know peace.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:

Oh, I see.. didn’t know that.

The toilet bants by those non-exisiting Nigerians are still very funny sha grin grin

Will look into it... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Very possible. Ozo is capable.... tongue tongue
telling you

He will sell his kidney to pay for her next surgery

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Dont give yourself HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!!!!!
I'm not senseless grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImaMmakara:

I can't wait for Ebuka to shake and break the table today....... Ozone nonsense should just crash...... Ozo is low key getting me angry what rubbish...... He will just end up playing himself thinking he's playing her....... Mtcheew.

This is exactly how I want the table when ebuka is done

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Whenever there is a full house , and Nengi planning a new plot , she goes on dark sunglasses , so she can read moves without being caught

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Crixxx:
You see?
Vee & Laycon said they just knew they were going to win.
Win what?
Revolution task?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
na so una wan spin am

Is ozo asking her out?

Aren't they friends, did he force her to stay with him

If he leaves her alone, she will start complaining

Who goes to the dairy room to sing ozo's praises?

Ozo never start, he will propose to her on the show grin

Why is ozo kissing her neck after accusing her unjustly?... sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Win what?
Revolution task?

Airtel
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
This show hasn’t done well in the countries you mentioned because the organizers didn’t get the kind of viewership needed to make money. The youths in those countries care about their future and will not waste their lives watching a show that adds little value to them. But Naija lazy youths are of a different breed grin. Na we go siddon and watch this thing and even dey fight on top. Not to talk of the COVID pandemic that has kept a lot of people home. Of course DSTV will continue to lobby our government to let them have the show every year. The organizers have realized that they make more money from BBN. BBA had to die a natural death and will never come back until lazy Nigerian youths and Naija government say enough is enough grin grin
So u believe say Nigerian youths are lazy while other Africans are hardworking?

That means u know nothing about Nigeria.

Nigerians way If them enter the countries of those hardworking Africans they start complaining that they are taking their jobs, taking over their businesses stealing their women.

E be like say u no know wetin dae sup

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Why is ozo kissing her neck after accusing her unjustly?... sad
he is a mumu

Love wan kill am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
okeyglm:

All na cruise.
Use ur head.

Iffa hear...

Ozo is in love. He can't stay without NENGI hence the jealousy and false accusations....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
unzip that honesty

I didnt see you condemn nengi when she set toto for Kidd

E be like na your toto Kidd Bleep...... Kidd no even reach...Bleep who again..... He will continue wishing..... Nengi is everyone obsession.... Know this and have peace.

Stay entertained.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Crixxx:

Airtel
Isn't that obvious, two musicians do jingle, what were u expecting?

It's ahead ahead nau...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol some Erica's fans are really delusional, how can you say Erica gave laycon relevance,like WTF cheesy since my boy gave her space she has been trending for the wrong reasons, always jumping up and down with Kidds dick. Kidd have bastardized, crucified, slayed, bamboozled, slacked her hungry pussycat.now she wants the overgrown dunce to commit, what a pitycheesy while Kidd is looking fresh and healthy, she's looking like my 120yrs old great grandmother.

#senseless

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
igasiboy98:
Las las Nengi and Erica no difference. Kidd would've fvcked Nengi in that house more than Erica if Nengi came into the picture first. The only difference between Erica and Nengi is that Nengi is camera conscious (reason why she runs her things in the bathroom) while Erica doesn't care.
In all these na Ozo I pity Sha, his fans think he's playing game, I laugh in Swahili. grin He's not playing anything. He's deeply in love with a girl that doesn't feel him like that. And if you think Nengi has a serious relationship outside, you must be deceiving yourself. She only came up with the outside bf thing because she doesn't like Ozo. If it was Kidd that made the move when Ozo did she won't say that.
My advise for everyone, stop shipping anyone and ship your fav with 85M. There is no ship in that house. Know this and know peace!
All of dem na foolish friends (in LayLay's voice)

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImaMmakara:

E be like na your toto Kidd Bleep...... Kidd no even reach...Bleep who again..... He will continue wishing..... Nengi is everyone obsession.... Know this and have peace.

Stay entertained.
my toto?

Na only one of us get toto grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

She probably might want that but her self worth won't let her shalaye her ass like this for all generations to see.

I Stan a smart Queen.... cheesy cheesy

Self worth ko net worth ni grin...I know you meant lack of opportunity has not allowed her to give us some premium hardcore por.no grin

We watch cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jackson105:

U don't av point, even Laycon yesterday party cloth alone has trended more than any other housemate. Even if he sleeps, he trend. grin Everything about Laycon trend. Know this and know peace.
The way you tackle and defend any post with the name Laycon is mindblowing.... grin

Abeg how much is your pay after the show...?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Housemates are in a good mood

They are recounting their performances at the various Tasks they have done.

I don’t want to ever watch that airtel performance from Kidd’s team again. grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
unzip that honesty

I didnt see you condemn nengi when she set toto for Kidd

A picture of the Toto being set or idonbelive you.. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Feels good to see the two Albino fans fighting it out cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
So the sacless simp has finally begged again, dude should grow some balls fr.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

What will you gain by being a public figure for one year considering all the insults you will receive from lazy Nigerian youths? Being on the show doesn’t necessarily mean you will come out and blow o. You are better off using your time to focus on a legit hustle o. Go and see the likes of Bito, Nelson, KBrule, Rico, Angel, Vandora, etc. After one year, you are totally forgotten and back to your every day hustle but lazy Nigerian youths will continue trolling and insulting you and your family as that former BBN guy. Think am well my brother. Not sure it’s worth it sha except you are completely broke, jobless and talentless and have nothing to do with your time and life.
U no fit spend 2weeks for big brother house dae expect say Nigerians go see u like celebrity na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
arounddnaija:
Feels good to see the two Albino fans fighting it out cool
Ozone wars
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:
You guys go and watch and learn how you treat your crush when you catch her making out in the toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awon werey, na Nengi go kee una Las Las hahahaha

https://mobile.twitter.com/oliviaugoji/status/1300057640345784320

Archange1 come and see oooo.

Is our Ozo really catching cruise with the situation or he has gone back to default setting?

Chai... This guy can't even stress this babe small.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
love and jealousy na brother and sister

That thing suppose pain ozo pass the way him dey behave

To be calm and free he is acting

Nengi thinks she has his mumu button that's what makes it sweeter

Ozo is not pained because he saw nothing happened...
He was just jealous it's all..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.