Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121385 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:
But let's be honest , there will never be another Mercy .

These new girls lack focus .

Mercy was there to win and everything she did showed it.

She had a relationship in the house but never allowed it to distract her .

She knew her competitions and found a way to kick all of them out.

She's in the elite League .

The baddest gamer of all time .
Hello sweety.. . please say something about your boo ozo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

Ozo is a simp and a woman wrapper and Erica knows that quite well!
He would have run to nengi to download gist and asked her if she had anything to do with their misunderstanding.
And Erica isn't cool with nengi because she's realised that nengi doesn't like her and wants Kidd.
Wen a guy use dis words on Ozo I can perfectly Understand (na d brainwashed mentality).

Buh seeing a ladies doing same baffles me a lot,I cringe
I go like continue, buh make I stop sha......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vee needs to be wearing pant and bra when she need anchor the house discussions

I don't think there's a housemates with perfect boobs , most don sag !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Aren't they friends, did he force her to stay with him
grin
What stupid friends? Friends don't go around stealing pecks and hugs while looking around like a thief to make sure nobody is watching? Friends don't keep face like a pained wet pant and ask 1001 questions when they see their friend with an opposite sex. How exactly is his "cruise" going to help him with his epileptic game? Ozo is going to hurt himself in the end with this "cruise", my only concern is he shouldn't drag Nengi down with him.
okeyglm:

All na cruise.
Use ur head.
What cruise exactly? Is he playing himself or the viewers? He will end up hurting himself and the viewers will still blame Nengi because the Ozo I am still looking at is helplessly still obsessed with Nengi.
caprini1:
Nengi should have rejected the Deputy HOH na!... Guy leave that thing ,both of them knows exactly what they are doing,all for the 85m.
So agreeing to be his DHOH means free access to stolen pecks and hugs? I am amazed at some of our men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
saw the video

Wetin concern me

We done enter cruise mode

Kayode is not showing everything ooo. Agendists be dragging Ozo's name, I have video e no gree upload.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
egusi soup and poundo

Our olosho sex doll will handle everything plus plate washing

Ok!

Wait which sex doll is that?

Does WhorErica now handle your meals?... tongue tongue tongue

No let Kidd catch una Sha... grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Ozo's brain is buried deep in Nengi's big nyansh...

He can't reason without kissing her succulent ass... tongue tongue tongue
We need to put him in prayers.... This can only be the handwork of Jaruma's waistbeeds grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
zicoraads:

You think Kiddwaya can't have Nengi if he wants to? cheesy

Nengi that told Ozo it's only Kidd that matches her vibes. Yesterday when Kiddwaya told her she bored him, she just stood there laughing like an idiot. Even asked him why he said so.

Nengi is a sweet soul who sees Kidd as a friend, unfortunately Kidd only wants to use her for a game..... But he won't succeed.

Yeah Kidd no reach, Nengi is not that kind of girl, the moment she rejected kissing any guy in that house I knew she was not the cheap type.

Don't twist the narrative, she told Ozo that Kidd only matches her energy in terms of play, my baby loves playing...... So what are u saying exactly.

Is only Kidd that looks like an idiot when chasing Nengi, she only wants Kidd as a friend period.... I wish she know Kidd is nothing but a �.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Kikikikikikiikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really?..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
By the way, I’m not taking anything away from the many hard working Naija youths wey dey do big things with their lives o. Big ups to them.
I no sure say any African countries youth hustle reach Nigerians.

Whether good or legit we mount, we even bad pass black Americans.

What alot of Nigerians have survived in this Nigeria if alot of Africans come here they will flee, but we survive here still go to their places and do exploits no be beans

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jackson105:

The smile/laugh/tears of joys on Laycon's face and the surprise/amazement on other housemates face on that day is enough compensation

We move. grin grin

Of lay lay
Till then shaah... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Okay bro. I understand it may be a good platform. But Efe no get any levels again o. His name don expire and I’m not sure he’s doing any thing in show biz at the moment. We can only tell about Mercy next year after these new guys have come out and started enjoying the one year fame and taking all the endorsements that come with the show. Trust me, if you are really good at whatever you do, you don’t need Big Brother Naija to blow. I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I don’t think anyone has made it big time outside through BBN. Ebuka is the only exception and I think he would have still made it without BBN.
BBNaija is doing well for its contestants, but the fame expires really fast. Most Mercy fans have ran out to support Nengi and Erica. Pepper Dem Gang are now doing photo shoot everyday. If not for the rivalry between her and Tacha, Mercy wouldn't have been trending the way she is now. That disqualification of Tacha is keeping Mercy relevant cos Mercenaries are showing up to clash with Titans

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:

This is exactly how I want the table when ebuka is done

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
[center][/center]
ArchAnge1:
na so una wan spin am

Is ozo asking her out?

Aren't they friends, did he force her to stay with him

If he leaves her alone, she will start complaining

Who goes to the dairy room to sing ozo's praises?

Ozo never start, he will propose to her on the show grin
Tufuakiwa!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:

We need to put him in prayers.... This can only be the handwork of Jaruma's waistbeeds grin

I think so. Soak your chaplet in water and go on a 3 days dry fast... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

You Sha like exaggerating undecided . How many competitions did mercy kick out apart from tacha undecided . She didn't kick out Mike, only that his fans no reach

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lastchild: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Okay bro. I understand it may be a good platform. But Efe no get any levels again o. His name don expire and I’m not sure he’s doing any thing in show biz at the moment. We can only tell about Mercy next year after these new guys have come out and started enjoying the one year fame and taking all the endorsements that come with the show. Trust me, if you are really good at whatever you do, you don’t need Big Brother Naija to blow. I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I don’t think anyone has made it big time outside through BBN. Ebuka is the only exception and I think he would have still made it without BBN.
hmmmm I wanted to disagree with you but you made enough sense that shut me up because just like you said, almost all of them are no longer in the limelight

But I still insist that coming out of that place will place you a bit above where you were

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prince - Come Anambra in Xmas

Wow !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

We tire for d guy I swear.

We need to give am general beating once him win

Win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Neo have started with his lies again angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
zicoraads:
One thing is now undisputable: Erica was the one giving Lay Corn all the relevance both in and out of that house. The minute she dropped him, he has faded into oblivion. The day she met him again to talk to him, he became a tad bit relevant.

Those of you here who were sounding then like she drew relevance from him, I'm still waiting to see you say same.

PS: our resident mad woman has not been seen all night and day. I hope she was banned and stays banned. One less raving lunatic to deal with.

How come laycon has more fans,trends more online,wins more fans while erica is depreciating

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kidd tried Sha, during the early stages of the house he was like the most boring person in the house that was like a loner, who would have thought that Kidd would press so many necks with time cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Anchor535:

Scope!!! He's acting.
I know, I dey cruise mode too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
garfield1:

How come laycon has more fans,trends more online,wins more fans while erica is depreciating
Because Erica's pussy was fu.cked and dumped on life TV cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
I got bored of you grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

I know you mean the antonym of that phrase... Worthless Bayelsa white pussie about to dickmatized by the yam eating Benue Mandingo grin

You keep using about to..

Wake me up when it changes to present tense... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImaMmakara:

TOILET VIDEO IS ON SHOWMAX!!!!!!!!!!! Shame don catch them again oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:

This is exactly how I want the table when ebuka is done
cheesy u never see anything
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Win

LoL... cool cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

Nengi has this sweet opportunity to finish work, but ladies this year na bag of nonsense... U will wonder whether they came for the money..

A ripe time for nengi to scheme and plot for Erica disqualification by capitalizing on her temperament... cheesy

This ones are here for dickz... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

I think so. Soak your chaplet a in water and go on a 3 days dry fast... cheesy cheesy
Done that already.... grin grin I hope Ebuka intercede in this matter today like how he did for Laycon..... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Okay good luck brother. I hope you make it to the house. Will definitely support you.
lastchild:
hmmmm I wanted to disagree with you but you made enough sense that shut me up because just like you said, almost all of them are no longer in the limelight

But I still insist that coming out of that place will place you a bit above where you were

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.