Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5095358 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
I got bored of you grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
she was begging him to tell her how he got bored

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:

TOILET VIDEO IS ON SHOWMAX!!!!!!!!!!! Shame don catch them again oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u serious

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dora Dey snore like cow buhahaha grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:
But let's be honest , there will never be another Mercy .

These new girls lack focus .

Mercy was there to win and everything she did showed it.

She had a relationship in the house but never allowed it to distract her .

She knew her competitions and found a way to kick all of them out.

She's in the elite League .

The baddest gamer of all time .
I agree. And she was serving us hot fashion and sexy vibes at all time. These ones don almost forget the game. Erica is now banking on emotional blackmail to trick viewers into growing sympathy for her so she could get more votes. These girls can't fight their rivals silently like the way Mercy kicked Ella out by nominating her for eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Nengi is a sweet soul who sees Kidd as a friend, unfortunately Kidd only wants to use her for a game..... But he won't succeed.

Yeah Kidd no reach, Nengi is not that kind of girl, the moment she rejected kissing any guy in that house I knew she was not the cheap type.

Don't twist the narrative, she told Ozo that Kidd only matches her energy in terms of play, my baby loves playing...... So what are u saying exactly.

Is only Kidd that looks like an idiot when chasing Nengi, she only wants Kidd as a friend period.... I wish she know Kidd is nothing but a �.

Obvious lie, u Na no dey shame before u write things like this? We are all watching now. Nengi was ready to kiss Kidd last night, she even followed him to the toilet to do whatever they did. Don’t worry, she go still do another one very soon.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Erica : Kiddwaya promised me he will change and never disrespect me again

Tolani: did you speak with nengi

Erica: yes I did, I was talking to her and she was walking away from me, if she has a problem with me I don’t have. I told her I don’t have a problem with her..

Such a real girl, Erica is... I love my baby... No fake zone

Whorica is a foolish girl.why would she go and confront nengi! Such useless desperation....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo cheesy see gist

I love this guy die

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:

Done that already.... grin grin I hope Ebuka intercede in this matter today like how he did for Laycon..... grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
zicoraads:
One thing is now undisputable: Erica was the one giving Lay Corn all the relevance both in and out of that house. The minute she dropped him, he has faded into oblivion. The day she met him again to talk to him, he became a tad bit relevant.

Those of you here who were sounding then like she drew relevance from him, I'm still waiting to see you say same.

PS: our resident mad woman has not been seen all night and day. I hope she was banned and stays banned. One less raving lunatic to deal with.
I sure know that mad lady on a rampage grin NL has been cool ever since without her, I hope it stays that way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

Are u serious

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lastchild: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
zicoraads:

No one in that house is poor.

Some are only richer than others.
I was thinking laycon is a poor boy from a poor family
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1

Check this out

https://twitter.com/SpectraTravel/status/1300079916055175169?s=20

I'm all here for the Cruise, you guys think Ozo doesn't know what he is doing.

Ozo is on full cruise, I Pity you guys grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

You keep using about to..

Wake me up when it changes to present tense... tongue tongue

Ofcoz nigger... Will do grin

Can't help your case tho if you fav ends up giving you a terminal heart attack before then cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:
Kidd tried Sha, during the early stages of the house he was like the most boring person in the house that was like a loner, who would have thought that Kidd would press so many necks with time cheesy

Confidence + Wealthy background

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:
Kidd tried Sha, during the early stages of the house he was like the most boring person in the house that was like a loner, who would have thought that Kidd would press so many necks with time cheesy
Bolded very true grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

If she no support that apology with kwarect kiss, we no want grin grin

https://twitter.com/SpectraTravel/status/1300079916055175169?s=20
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:
But let's be honest , there will never be another Mercy .

These new girls lack focus .

Mercy was there to win and everything she did showed it.

She had a relationship in the house but never allowed it to distract her .

She knew her competitions and found a way to kick all of them out.

She's in the elite League .

The baddest gamer of all time .

Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

I'm not senseless grin

You are a big fan of Laycon!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:
Neo have started with his lies again angry

Which lies? What did he say?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 12spices(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Naim fans I pity for pass.... grin grin grin

After Dem Don cry finish since morning fa... grin grin
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo
Who touched Nengi?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nengi to Ozo - Nobody touched me , nobody is touching anybody boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

You are a big fan of Erica!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=switlily25 post=93391487][/quote]

Kuje Ceo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Nengi has this sweet opportunity to finish work, but ladies this year na bag of nonsense... U will wonder whether they came for the money..

A ripe time for nengi to scheme and plot for Erica disqualification by capitalizing on her temperament... cheesy

This ones are here for dickz... cheesy
I'm telling you. One of them is supposed to step on Erica's toes and make her finish her strike line. Nengi has the opportunity to do that but she won't because she wants viewers to believe she's every man's dream girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo is officially a simpleton!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:
I sure know that mad lady on a rampage grin NL has been cool ever since without her, I hope it stays that way
It's like when Tacha was removed last year, the streets and the house became normal.

Everywhere is now normal. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Ofcoz nigger... Will do grin

Can't help your case tho if you fav ends up giving you a terminal heart attack before then cheesy

Don't worry about my heart. It's in a safe place as my fav is never going to put it in any stressful condition. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
heartofcity12:

Confidence + Wealthy background
Na lamba he use to gather that false confidence. Imagine if he no talk that billionaire lamba, he would have been down there with Triky Tee as landlord for bottom 4 grin. That one too sure.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
heartofcity12:

Obvious lie, u Na no dey shame before u write things like this? We are all watching now. Nengi was ready to kiss Kidd last night, she even followed him to the toilet to do whatever they did. Don’t worry, she go still do another one very soon.

LMAO, you are just pained that Nengi is not the slut you want her to be, and will never be.

Why will she ever want to kiss a guy like Kidd, it will never happen... God forbid..... She's too decent for that slut of a man.

Nengi was just tipsy and Kidd was choking her with his usual obsession..... Biggie should give him restraining order from coming close to her....

Nengi is a sweetheart.... She ain't fucking up, watch out dear.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
heartofcity12:

LMAO, you are just pained that Nengi is not the slut you want her to be, and will never be.

Why will she ever want to kiss a guy like Kidd, it will never happen... God forbid..... She's too decent for that slut of a man.

Nengi was just tipsy and Kidd was choking her with his usual obsession..... Biggie should give him restraining order from coming close to her....

Nengi is a sweetheart.... She ain't fucking up.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.