Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,776 members, 7,866,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121863 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Nengi no be threat to Erica. Ozo is making her loose fans and getting hated by many for what she's doing to him. cheesy
Ozo is also loosing fans by what hez doing to her
No be frm dat una give am simp?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Wicked Minded people Someone should lose because you want someone else to win. This is evil. No God answers such. You guys are very Evil And very annoying
I'm fasting,take your tears elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amazinggirl95: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
I just pray Erica and Kidwayya relationship Never WORK!!cos kiddwaya is my dream Man..i will surely shoot my shot,be very flirtatious cos i know thats what my kiddy likes...i don't know what erica is doing with that guy because all i know that billionaire son is mine..i can't wait for him to be out..am gonna shoot my shot for real

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

It is was it is!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Slynation:
The kinda money Icons are contributing on there WhatsApps groups dey shock me oO.... Over 17.5million and still counting shocked

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Lucy's English tonation is good and she is eloquent

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Please, tell me
ArchAnge1:
Damm ozo just gave kidd a big slam cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=mizz2posh post=93419455]

If your Ozo caught Nengi in the toilet making out or whatever you imagine they were doing and yet still following her about and loving her, what does that make him? smiley[/quot

Ask the question

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Blinkingbae:
facts only... A lot of ozo fans voted for Erica last week.. Other fanbases do relate with Erica and have a soft spot for her, the daily slut shaming and stuffs is gaining her more fans that are ready to make her win.. [s]My own is that kidd is a bad influence on her, even kiddrica groups mostly love Erica...
[/s]

See .. I for abuse you now but I'm not a Kidd supporter ..

I have taken it upon myself to slash out any post condemning Kidd for Erica's action ..

Kidd influence a grown up ? Did they come into the house together ? Wtf ?

Well , it was expected . Since y'all know you're stronger..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
What are they doing please. I'm watching and lost at the same time cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
The drink is now nengi
Wetin dey sup?
I don comot
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Slynation:

It's a two way factor but ladies keeps blasting ladies for a similar offense, no wonder the saying "Na who they catch be thief" how many guys are criticizing Kiddwaya here? Instead guys will only place a "5 star General" ranking on his shoulder cos it's not easy to achieve such feet...

[b]Erica will come out of the house in spite of all the bashing and get married within 2years,[/b]but that holy holy aunty bashing her on social media will keep paying homage to Oyedepo's Shiloh year in year out shouting "I receive it in Jesus name"

This is just the unapologetic truth....

Not like I'm bothered about her getting married or not. But they said worse about Nina, baby girl is married with her child and she's living the life. Those of us wey dey here dey drag and defend, never complete one term relationship, let alone see marriage to born pikin. kiss

I take their shamings as jokes because it has never stopped anything and it still won't stop shit! No dey engage them except you want to debunk lies that involve Erica. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
genius43:

They don't learn, even if you shout from morning till night they will see a bait and jump into it fully.

Less talking more votes. Hype Laycon, drop his pictures, videos and move forward.

100%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
mizz2posh:

Ok o, your ozo is inside our bottle, he goes nowhere, so when you finish crying come and remove your Ozo from this bottle let me see grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry he'll discard her to the bin where she belongs after the show.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Lucy: It was shocking to see Erica and Kidd holding hands and praying this morning......

The couple that pray together.
Biggie's cameras won't show us that one o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotez:

Ozo is also loosing fans by hez doing to her
No be frm dat una give am simp?
Ozo isn't a threat to win the show.

The question should be: The fans he's loosing, are they supporting Nengi or Erica?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
I am contributing 7 days 4 to 7 fasing and prayer to counter yours. Kidd is going nowhere until Erica leaves
I just upgraded to 10 days dry fasting for Kidd to leave and for Erica to win!
Deal with it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Slynation:

To know Laycon and to vote Laycon are two different things.... grin I hope say that small pikin dey vote shaah grin grin

Next time before you jump into my mentions ,learn to comprehend ..

The person I quoted was talking in the context of popular 'not voting' .

Please move along ..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
Please, I wont tolerate this. Elites started trolling and body shaming Laycon first. It's just that when Icons found what to insult Erica with, it was more obvious and painful. Were you not watching when they were calling him rapist just because he liked her, same na like she like e no keep person elites are pretending now. Let's not be biased when judging. Dont dish what you cant take

Do you want me to show you proof of those that insulted and body shamed Laycon first??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
See I said followers growth not who has more followers and winning doesnt mean you are popular
If what all the rich men are doing is correct then the show is determined by few persons not popularity.
I stand to be corrected though.
This is my first BBN
Brubembem:

Tobi had more followers than Ceece during their set, was Tobi popular than Ceece?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
youngpresidooo:
My thought also. My watching it doesnt count though. But might be my first and last BBN. Because this show will mean the only content needed is sex,sex and sex Because i dont know what content she brings she is really distracted to the core.
Eya.... Biggie will surely miss your votes grin Bye bye in advance grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:
What are they even doing?
how can you not understand let me explain

From the part I noticed

They are playing with stories, ozo said we have to behave properly representing our various societies

Kidd said societies have different classes

Ozo said implied that he is a child

Kidd brings up zinc but they didnt allow him

They ask kidd to bring up a topic, he said let them talk about nengi's favorite drink Guinness, when she takes it, she is in the right vibe

Nengi says all she sees at the parties are Guinness everywhere and she wants to tone it down

Ozo talks about about the first time he saw her drinking

Kidd implies that nengi is smooth and delicious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Anchor535:
May God make ds housemates remember to nominate Nengi( Lucy I dey sure) I want her outttttt....even wit dalerwood furniture...I'll campaign & support it dan dat......toliet zipper

So epp me chineke!!
[/s]
Senseless post! You better go inside and drag her out or else, quit foaming in your mouth. Just look at you hating someone for doing absolutely nothing.

I pity any Nengi fan that still have soft spot for Ozo and his minions ,those people are worst than serpents, they blame Nengi for every of Ozo's short comings. Nengi should run very far away from Ozo after this show, she deserves better than a woman wrapper whose day to day business will be settled by four women. He has no balls and can't defend any woman. Nengi run away, you deserve much better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
And to the Laycon fans here , una dey fall my hand sha ..

Make una leave troll for trolls .. focus mainly on Laycon , even if someone is saying something bad about him .. learn to ignore ..

Our priority is voting Laycon ..

Best Advice

You let the results do the talking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Erica is a big threat to this show. Most of her fans are Tacha's fans, the more you troll, the more they vote. Anyone who has an in-tell will agree to this. She's actually the most popular housmate. Celebrities and commited wealthy people are rooting for her. The slutshaming is what most Nigerian ladies can relate to, the backlash for choosing a rich guy over the poor is something most Nigerian lady can't relate to. So many advantages to her. The pity votes will be amazing, couple with the fact that she's not toxic or bad mannered.

If Ozo and Kidd fail to make the finale day without Erica being disqualified, she'll comfortably win the show. Her only threat is Laycon, not even Nengi comes close.
correct about Nigerian ladies relating to the slut shaming. Most of my friends that are ladies support Erica everyday on their WhatsApp. They fúck on big brother every year but she offended the average Nigerians by falling for the rich playboy over the poor guy undecided. Generally she is a pleasant girl. I bet my balls that if she was doing all these with Laycon it will be tolerated undecided. As for me there is nothing Erica has done that I haven't seen happen in real life so Until she is disqualified, I will vote her and nengi my other sugar always.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo isn't a threat to win the show.

The question should be: The fans he's loosing, are they supporting Nengi or Erica?
You think Ozo is loosing his fans grin
I laugh in Spanish
Keep dreaming
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Kidd indirectly ozo will need heart check up everyday cheesy

ECG is used to check the heart

Dora coded cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
This Erica and Kiddwaya too get highlights more than any house mates cool They are d best this season

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Mercy shipped and won, never for one day did her fans wish IKE to be thrown out.

Miracle shipped and won, his fans never wished Nina to be thrown out.

Nengi is shipping and still sailing well, her fans aren't wishing Ozo to be thrown out for her to focus.

What am I trying to say? If the success and progress of Erica is dependent on the unavailability of Kidd's diick, then there's a problem, which only reasonable people will understand.

Now the question is; Are you reasonable to understand that?
If Kidd's absence will make Erica win,so be it!
stop wailing in my mention and respect my opinion!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I think he did it deliberately to trend
He mentioned it recently, that he was sure Dora will trend on the first day, Nengi and himself

Of all the Housemates, I think laycon had a better plan before coming into the house

His handlers and PR team are doing a fantastic job

He just did a shout out mentioning icons... So he must have had it planned that we his fans will be called icons

The release of his song "senseless" was all part of the plan

Dude knows what he's doing

You're partly right

But he's a musician and his fans has been iCons since,b4 he came to biggies house

He has enough plan b4 going into the house(I read one interview Gomez and his wife granted)

Their plan was just to sell his name,even if he doesn't win,its unpredictable

They never saw it coming that it'll be this massive

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotez:

Neo gave him some earlier.
Neo no get joy him
heard neo's own called kidd fake
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Not like I'm bothered about her getting married or not. But they said worse about Nina, baby girl is married with her child and she's living the life. Those of us wey dey here dey drag and defend, never complete one term relationship, let alone see marriage to born pikin. kiss

I take their shamings as jokes because it has never stopped anything and it still won't stop shit! No dey engage them except you want to debunk lies that involve Erica. cool cool
Eggxactly..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.