Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5112980 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Water no get enemy....Ozo quoting Fela

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
I just pray Erica and Kidwayya relationship Never WORK!!cos kiddwaya is my dream Man..i will surely shoot my shot,be very flirtatious cos i know thats what my kiddy likes...i don't know what erica is doing with that guy because all i know that billionaire son is mine..i can't wait for him to be out..am gonna shoot my shot for real
Be calming down. Be calming down oh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo isn't a threat to win the show.

The question should be: The fans he's loosing, are they supporting Nengi or Erica?

Under estimate Ozo at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
toten:
Lucy: It was shocking to see Erica and Kidd holding hands and praying this morning......

The couple that pray together.
Biggie's cameras won't show us that one o!
I've joined them in praying ooo cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo isn't a threat to win the show.

The question should be: The fans he's loosing, are they supporting Nengi or Erica?
Off your Mic sir
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks to all the Superions that voted for Neo and Trikky, you guys are the real MVPs. I hope you guys are battle ready for tonight, I am , and my battle-axe is already dripping wet with blood without even starting yet.
I'm ready for my boy. Fellow Superions, are you?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

If Kidd's absence will make Erica win,so be it!
stop wailing in my mention and respect my opinion!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
When kidd wanted to talk about nengi being smooth like guiness

He turned to check if erica was sleeping cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Feel free to defend and hype Erica, but stop blaming and dragging Kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
What are you doing in four elite groups? Not even one, four shocked shocked
Erica, the show!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
What kidd did yesterday was the only game I have seen him use

Nengi was seated next to him at the dining

Erica was sleeping

Guy man wanted to Bleep but erica insisted that she will sleep in her room, he goes to wake erica up

He brings her to the dining table, she is seated on his lap, erica is happy that he is putting her above nengi and gives him toto cheesy

Was asking the other day, why he keeps going to get erica after she leaves him, kidd na fuckkk boy no caps, he will fuckkkk his friends girlfriend if given the chance

gbam!

simple,she's his only available source of relieving of his cum.

Last night he went to wake her up, just for fvcking and she couldn't resist him at all o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Freeeanijor: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
My Kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
mizz2posh:

If your Ozo caught Nengi in the toilet making out or whatever you imagine they were doing and yet still following her about and loving her, what does that make him? smiley
A bloody Simp with a capital letter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
how can you not understand let me explain

From the part I noticed

They are playing with stories, ozo said we have to behave properly representing our various societies

Kidd said societies have different classes

Ozo said implied that he is a child

Kidd brings up zinc but they didnt allow him

They ask kidd to bring up a topic, he said let them talk about nengi's favorite drink Guinness, when she takes it, she is in the right vibe

Nengi says all she sees at the parties are Guinness everywhere and she wants to tone it down

Ozo talks about about the first time he saw her drinking

Kidd implies that nengi is smooth and delicious

Thanks for this, they are on advert now and I'll focus more when they come back.

Your last line... Kidd should comport abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Next time before you jump into my mentions ,learn to comprehend ..

The person I quoted was talking in the context of popular 'not voting' .

Please move along ..
Eya sorry about that... But hope you ain't in tears because it was never my intentions

I come in Peace......!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
Please, I wont tolerate this. Elites started trolling and body shaming Laycon first. It's just that when Icons found what to insult Erica with, it was more obvious and painful. Were you not watching when they were calling him rapist just because he liked her, same na like she like e no keep person elites are pretending now. Let's not be biased when judging. Dont dish what you cant take

This is a big fat lie and it's been debunked severally but y'all hold on to lies to agend!

People started shaming Laycon for his looks and stature right before fanbases were even formed, even some of the died hard Icons right now mocked him. He was tagged agbero and people laughed about him missing his way to the house because he stood out amongst the HMs.

The first dragging and name calling here started with team Nengi and team Erica which Chibabe spearheaded because she felt Nene was a friend of the Merikes. Icons and Elites fight didn't start until mental and physical connections came up!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
[/s]

See .. I for abuse you now but I'm not a Kidd supporter ..

I have taken it upon myself to slash out any post condemning Kidd for Erica's action ..

Kidd influence a grown up ? Did they come into the house together ? Wtf ?

Well , it was expected . Since y'all know you're stronger..
okay I also blame Erica, the reason I said that was all the strikes she has gotten and she herself is not ready to learn, she is still blinded by wateva she is feeling and I hope it clears soon enough before she gets disqualified... Till then, she has all of my votes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

They'll never learn. No publicity is a bad one.

This Laycon we are seeing now trended for the wrong reason on day one.

Tacha trended for the wrong reason last year.

Erica on the normal should have being disqualified yesterday, but Biggie knows what she gives them.

90% of Tacha's fans I know are supporting Erica.
The rest 10% are those who couldn't bear a stressful season again after Tacha stressed them. Chibabe005 is an example. Tacha's fans are highly unbreakable, you troll, they vote.

As funny as it may sound, Ozo's fans likes Erica than Nengi, same with Dora's fans, Kidd's fans, Prince's fans and others. Nengi's mind games on Ozo will be her undoing, many won't understand this. Even some Nengi's fans likes Erica because they can relate to slutshaming.

If there's any threat to Erica on this show, it'll be disqualification or Laycon.

You were also too confident about Kiddwaya last week until he landed on the bottom 5, dont be too sure of this your flawed analysis... wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Damm ozo just gave kidd a big slam cheesy
What happened ? tell me na!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
I am going on top mountain for 3 days and nights marathon fasting
switlily25:

I just upgraded to 10 days dry fasting for Kidd to leave and for Erica to win!
Deal with it!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pacesetterz:
Elites do not read any negativity here. We are bouncing back stronger today. We dont even want her winning the HOH today because we are ready to make a strong statement this week with our votes. Our pple on twitter and WhatsApp are on top the matter now. Let's support her with votes. We are her Mum and Dad right now..if she misbehaves we punish her with votes this week. pls if you know you ain't chanced to vote but have free sms holla me.

We are keeping Erica for 85M

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
youngpresidooo:
So to you every troll on Erica is by Laycon's Fan
na wa ooo
This Laycon don suffer

Most are but it isn't about only Erica... every other HM with strong fan base they enable the trolling.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
caprini1:
What happened ? tell me na!
called kidd a kid cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
how can you not understand let me explain

From the part I noticed

They are playing with stories, ozo said we have to behave properly representing our various societies

Kidd said societies have different classes

Ozo said implied that he is a child

Kidd brings up zinc but they didnt allow him

They ask kidd to bring up a topic, he said let them talk about nengi's favorite drink Guinness, when she takes it, she is in the right vibe

Nengi says all she sees at the parties are Guinness everywhere and she wants to tone it down

Ozo talks about about the first time he saw her drinking

Kidd implies that nengi is smooth and delicious

We dey miss some scenes o
Mr Kay 600yrs for u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
If it's an icon, a lot of his fans did that in the beginning.
Any evidence should be after the fallout of their friendship
Nilknarf:

Do you want me to show you proof of those that insulted and body shamed Laycon first??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Akorkor:
Last last Big Brother Nigeria will be banned. It is becoming toxic and tribal

Too tribalistic! People were complaining of the unsuitable content before now they are adding toxic tribalism to it. That is the beginning of the end!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=switlily25 post=93420176][/quote]

Runaway elite tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jadentica:

You were also too confident about Kiddwaya last week until he landed on the bottom 5, dont be too sure of this your flawed analysis... wink
I'm still confident about Kidd. Very confident.

If Kidd and Nengi should be up ALONE.

The same reason that made Neo, Tricky and Vee top Kidd will make Kidd beat Nengi.

Again I say, Nengi isn't a threat to Erica. Na just that mumu Laycon. grin The guy PR team Na something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
So in your opinion, it’s okay to spend more than the prize money for a contestant to gain fame, glam and glitz for a year when they can get the same fame, glam and glitz just by being in the house and still use the dashed money to set themselves up? Do you know that many of the contestants actually prefer the support in cash money? Na support them go chop? grin After watching the reunion from last season, I realized that these guys are not doing as well as people think o.
Tonnyray:
BBN is not just about the money. It's more about the fame, glam, glitz and endorsements that engender even mo' money. Dashing somebody the money won't bring those.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
This gist will end with Kidd and nengi

I dey laugh, I think Kidd wants to take it there
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Sweetimm....oyoyom
Please be calming down..
I understand how you feel..just calm down

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
If nengi changes position now

She is casted again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.