Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121385 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Who called Laycon a rapist
Who demanded that he should be disqualified?
Who called him a cultist first?
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

This is a big fat lie and it's been debunked severally but y'all hold on to lies to agend!

People started shaming Laycon for his looks and stature right before fanbases were even formed, even some of the died hard Icons right now mocked him. He was tagged agbero and people laughed about him missing his way to the house because he stood out amongst the HMs.

The first dragging and name calling here started with team Nengi and team Erica which Chibabe spearheaded because she felt Nene was a friend of the Merikes. Icons and Elites fight didn't start until mental and physical connections came up!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
wisdomremz:
Laycon -Senseless is on No1 (Ghana iTunes Top song)

Somebody shout GRACE
GRACE!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Froshloaded post=93418662][/quote] If I handle you eh....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kidd eels nothing for Nengi. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
heard neo's own called kidd fake
Dis one na just small gbas wey Neo throw at him about the wash after use rule
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
This gist will end with Kidd and nengi

I dey laugh, I think Kidd wants to take it there

I feel like kidd and Ozo are throwing subtle jabs to each other cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
I just pray Erica and Kidwayya relationship Never WORK!!cos kiddwaya is my dream Man..i will surely shoot my shot,be very flirtatious cos i know thats what my kiddy likes...i don't know what erica is doing with that guy because all i know that billionaire son is mine..i can't wait for him to be out..am gonna shoot my shot for real

Hello dear
Is 1995 your year of birth?
Because I can relate lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Just shut up! Erica is not a child, she chose to vibe with Kidd--Her choice.

Kidd has being honest since day one without any deceptive word or promises to Erica.

Only fools and stoopid people blame others for their problem. We are all responsible for whatever that happens to us, be it positive or negative.
okay Erica is to be blamed too even after biggie warnings and strikes, she is still with him, I also know her only friend there is kidd, I guess her feelings are overwhelming her, abs she will have sense soon enough and hopefully avoid disqualification, I can't imagine how that feels, disqualified because of man, that's why I love Mercy, she loved ike but she never forgot why she was in the house, I think Erica is not street smart... I probably shouldn't blame anyone cha, I hope they become better and avoid strikes, I will continue voting for my Erica anyways...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin

Very soon, some fan groups will contribute 85M and instead of donating it to their contestant, they will use it to vote for the contestant to win Innoson motor... grin grin grin
you can imagine the nonsense! Donating millions to a show for the winner to get it back!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

If I handle you eh....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo said kidd isnt hardworking

Kidd said hardwork is subjective

Kidd brings up his dad again cheesy

They are arguing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jadentica:

Better to be fake than real on live TV... cheesy cheesy
perv....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

I feel like kidd and Ozo are throwing subtle jabs to each other cheesy
You get the point, Kidd got no feelings for Nengi one bit.

Na Ozo he dey use style shade

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:

They are arguing

He said it indirectly though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

This is a big fat lie and it's been debunked severally but y'all hold on to lies to agend!

People started shaming Laycon for his looks and stature right before fanbases were even formed, even some of the died hard Icons right now mocked him. He was tagged agbero and people laughed about him missing his way to the house because he stood out amongst the HMs.

The first dragging and name calling here started with team Nengi and team Erica which Chibabe spearheaded because she felt Nene was a friend of the Merikes. Icons and Elites fight didn't start until mental and physical connections came up!

Receipts dey sef..
They started the body shaming...But they blindly chose to put all the blame on Elites

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dotez:

I dey fear dis ur hatred for Nengi o

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

He said it indirectly though
it's all implied that's the idea

They are all talking to each other
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Myway20:

you can imagine the nonsense! Donating millions to a show for the winner to get it back!
an advanced betting system... Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:

They are arguing

Make dem sha no become unfortunate and turn am to fight! undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pacesetterz:
Erica no kill person na love she love and u think y'all want to shame her with anything? Sorry to burst y'all bubbles she's bouncing back stronger for the remaining part of the weeks here. Elites are we doing this or not?!
Yes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onyi99:
With what i am seeing now,Laycon might be among the top 5 but he may not win
The top three will be Ozo,Nengi and Erica
Take it or leave it

With what you are seeing from Aba?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
It must not be easy for Erica and Kidd right now.
A strike, a strong warning and having to lose two friends in one night.....
Their sobriety is so obvious.
Right now, they both find solace in each other's arms.
I hope they get through this together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
A bloody Simp with a capital letter

I guess that's a capital letter simp grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Nengi no be threat to Erica. Ozo is making her loose fans and getting hated by many for what she's doing to him. cheesy
Not entirely true. You loose some, you gain some. I am one of the fans Nengi gained with this power tussle play they are both playing. Some of us see through the demonic game Ozo is playing. "Pull her down with pity" game. I never wanted to Stan any HM full time but for this, I will be going all out for Nengi. Ozo and his fans are playing a dirty game.
Two can play that game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Myway20:
Stanning is not for the faint hearted o. I know how many times I logged out of Nairaland for hours or skip pages just to avoid the Laycon dragging. I will see this to the end by God's grace.
Next year ,God willing,I need to guard my heart!!!
No nonsense stanning!
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:

Receipts dey sef..
They started the body shaming...But they blindly chose to put all the blame on Elites
Bursting
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
bigjackass:
correct about Nigerian ladies relating to the slut shaming. Most of my friends that are ladies support Erica everyday on their WhatsApp. They fúck on big brother every year but she offended the average Nigerians by falling for the rich playboy over the poor guy undecided. Generally she is a pleasant girl. I bet my balls (introitus)that if she was doing all these with Laycon it will be tolerated undecided. As for me there is nothing Erica has done that I haven't seen happen in real life so Until she is disqualified, I will vote her and nengi my other sugar always.

I live here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
If it's an icon, a lot of his fans did that in the beginning.
Any evidence should be after the fallout of their friendship
Don't get me wrong...I replied you in context of "who started body shaming Laycon first"..
And no Elites did that ..
It was icons that started it and gave room for other fanbase to use it against him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by confusedentity: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
erica legit sucking dick wtfffff

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:

Receipts dey sef..

When Erica said all their god in human body discusses is her name, they were shouting. Did she lie? Look at them struggling to pin their misfortune on us. Tahhhh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slynation:
The kinda money Icons are contributing on there WhatsApps groups dey shock me oO.... Over 17.5million and still counting shocked
My boss has kept 20 million naira for laycon o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.