Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5117675 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:

How can Laycon top when both Ozo's fans are voting Nengi
Most ozo's fans will not vote for nengi oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mdyy(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
VOTE Laycon

VOTE Laycon

VOTE Laycon

VOTE Laycon

ICONS let our votes do the talking.

No time for dragging... VOTE Laycon aggressively

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Pacesetterz:
ELITES THERE'S A PLOT AGAINST US BY OTHER FANS

No Elites is voting Kidd. Take note.

A lot of icons wants him in the house so that he can finally help them execute their evil plans. Elites open your eyes.

Vote Kidd out
Vote Laycon out
Vote Nengi out
Vote Vee out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Eeghe:

I would pay to read your BBN Lockdown novel!
cheesy
Good morning

Please next time use more words and details. Your posts are short. I can’t read your mind, biko?
See the way you just said this stuff above? I am not in your head to know exactly what it implies/supposes and etc.

Didnt you read this yesterday, bbn fantasy now its novel, me and you go soon naked fight grin

ArchAnge1:
he maintains a cordial sweet friendship with erica not too close not too far

When erica mentioned him as her 3rd choice for deputy hoh, I laughed cause I have noticed their friendship

Even ozo has mentioned erica before as 3rd choice

Erica has given ozo plenty green light to be close friends, ozo always runs cheesy

They have only gisted alone together 3 times and each time ozo takes his time with her, one was very long even them wathoni started gossiping about them

Remember when ozo was washing her hair, ozo made it sensual, erica was saying ozo where have you been all my life, kidd started following them up and down

If I even reason am, I can say maybe him didnt want ozo to get erica if he left her

So he doesnt let her go and keeps fuckinggg with nengi cheesy

Serious rough play going on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Na so he use him mouth talk o. No be me talk am o undecided
pls kidd needs votes that's what matters..... forget his family wealth, nobody poor for that house oo... though some dey try convince us say Dem suffer so as to get pity votes...We all know the country we are,I can put it to u that all the housemates are connected and have at least 2m sitting in their accounts.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Acidosis:

I hope the wise ones are beginning to see that shipping never works.

That was how they destroyed Nina's destiny for Miracle to win. They destroyed Ike so Mercy could win.

Now they are about to destroy Kiddwaya for their girl.

Ozone people, it will soon get to your turn o. Ozo will be sent out for Nengi to shine.

Destiny destroyers masquerading as shippers. Fake people everywhere. If you are not going to support the two people involved in the relationship, why wish for them to be together in the first place??

Kiddwaya must not leave now, he must finish whatever it is he's doing with Erica.

Funniest part is if KIDDWAYA leaves, hellites will form close allies and beg kidd fans to vote Erica.
In fact, that's what they want...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pacesetterz: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Look at them pls go away with your fake likes. If you truly love Erica you'll do the right thing by hers for her. we are the viewers and we know what we have seen and are seeing.

Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go
Kidd needs to go

Icons,Simperions wants Kidd to continue to be around to further spoil Erica's game but we say No Way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

With comments like this,I can never be sorry for decampaigning Kidd!!!
Icons want kidd to remain in that house to ruin Erica but they don't want to share their votes for him....
Elites,use your heads,not your hearts!!!!!

The person you quoted is a known game instigator
She hates Erica like she hated Miracle and would do anything to pitch fans of Kiddrica together, even if it means faux-supporting/loving and hyping Kidd, and saying Erica is doing him dirty. Nanchench.
I see she is using some people’s heads well this morning!

Elites you don’t have to defend your voting. Just vote for Kiddwaya and leave talk. Only two Elites here don’t want to vote him and it’s fine. I also know two or three Gang people who have clearly stated here that they have nothing to do with Erica ( up till last Saturday sef). I am also sure they won’t vote for Erica when she is up. Then we also see the ones leaning towards joining other teams once KiddWaya gets DQed (such negativity, eishhh!). I chose to ignore and let them do them...no tears necessary.
No Biggie.
I personally voted for Kidd last week in addition to voting for my favourite.

Let everybody outside the above scenario vote and stop being negative or threatening people.
Choose love and light
Jeez

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mdyy(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Ozo fans voting Nengi for your mind ahhn
Simran94:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Fayar:

I'm now confused oo...some are saying vote Kidd ...some say don't ....which one I go follow now? smiley

Guy Kidd is the least of our problems,Vee needs to go,she hates Erica and she doesn't hide it. She might provoke Erica to a fight.

This is the best time for Vee to leave because her allies Nengi and laycon are also up, ninjas and icons won't be voting for her. Split your votes between tricky tee and Kidd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:

There is an executive order from Erica... Follow that one
cc Eeghe (Flying pigs spotted) shocked

grin grin grin...leave Erica jare...that one wey no know wetin dey go on outside ...we the viewers know what's best for her... we'll decide for her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
innocentdude:
if a certain housemate does not top on Sunday

THIS PLACE NO GO CONTAIN ALL OF US ooooo

Icons, vote oooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Icons vote oo.
Our enemies are ready to shame us if we don't top. Let's vote oo, God no go shame us!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:

[s]How can Laycon top when both Ozo's fans are voting Nengi[/s]
Nope. Not working

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Dotez:

You must be new here for you think I support Ozone whatsoever.

And yes U seems more like Wayademgang to me,No Superion will use such derogatory remarks on him.

Pliz goan Votes your Kidd whatever and don't involve Ozo in ur Shenanigans.

Can You Imagine?
You're a Superion my foot.....yen yen yen
Am a superion to the core and that doesn't stop me from pointing out his mess,Ozo has been fucking up and u know it..Oga u can still support ur favourite and still take about his Bleep up,it doesn't mean u no longer stanning him..and yes I love Kiddwaya,u can't just hate a guy like Kidd and that doesn't mean I will support him over Ozo when he's up,I don't even share my votes when it comes to Ozo..so pls shift let me face someone else

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pacesetterz: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Elites will beg who?? 5% ters? LMAOOOOO Elites are more than an army.
Kidd needs to go
Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus Erica our focus

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

una done start

This will cause issues

It happened to ike and mercy

Just accept the assist, I know say una for like brag but accept the assist, it's not the final 5, let's act with love
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

[/b]

They don't know

And it's kinda painful

I've spent more time defending Erica here.... writing long epistles than I ever did for kidd

.... to the point that someone might mistake me for her fan..... you can check my whole posts for the season

team Erica are starting to take us for a fool

even when her team members were loosing faith in the girl and decamping... I kept the moral support up for them

tell me who else they got aside WDG? whose got their backs?

daily we buy fights here that arent even ours.... just so the poor girl isn't decampaigned unfairly

I think I will just dey my dey going forward and watch things unfold.... undecided

I survived this betrayal last season.... and I am not about to let history repeat itself again lipsrsealed
Ignore, ignore, ignore.

You should be more concerned with getting as many sim cards as possible and voting for him.

Don't rely on anyone or any HM's supporters for votes.

Personally, I also defend Erica on Twitter and here a lot. Last time she was up, I also voted for her. Still doesn't mean everyone who supports her should also do same for Kiddwaya.

And if we are being very honest, that person is only out to cause a rift between us and them. Most of Erica's supporters are rooting and voting for Kiddwaya. I know this for a fact.

But we also know that a lot of supporters hardly ever give the same kind of support to another HM as they would give to their own. Just vote and vote for Kiddwaya.

He has earned a right to remain in that house.

Cheers and good morning.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Thank you Arch Ange 1
cheesy
Mad man (in Erica’s voice)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

Erica campaigned for Kidd because she's in love with him and she wants him to remain in that house but what she doesn't know is that, kidd is not loyal to her and he will destroy her and move on!!!
I love Erica and I want her to win but Kidd needs to step aside for her to win!
I will continue to say the truth even if it hurts you!
Some fans seems to be confuse with d facts dat their fave in dat house knows little about what is really going on,some even get to know some stuffs via Ebuka's questioning on Sunday.
The fact dat their fave want something does not makes it the best for him/her.as far as I'm concern I don't know about anywhere else but as far as d show is concern only the viewers Knows what's best for their fave not the Hms.

Your child that doesn't av an idea of what acid is,might actually want to drink it,Buh does dat means you av to give the child acid to drink?

It even baffles me to see dat some Erica fans actually believe something will definitely sup btwn dem after d show wen she must av seen all the bashing she got cos of someone, bn an actress for dat o.

Anyway,I hope dey choose wisely and decides what's best for her as far as dis show is concern.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

We are counting on thatgrin
In the meantime... Allow me to prepare a nice cosy bed just incase i need to jump on something

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
pls kidd needs votes that's what matters..... forget his family wealth, nobody poor for that house oo... though some dey try convince us say Dem suffer so as to get pity votes...We all know the country we are,I can put it to u that all the housemates are connected and have at least 2m sitting in their accounts.
Including Triky and Lucy? You don’t mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
My dear follow ur heart..
My issue is people decampaigning others..... Even though a housemate's personality doesn't appeal to me u will never see me defame or decampaign them, that's witchcraft..not just wickedness angry

My guy ...me I don decide already ooo....I'll be registering for online votes today ...I'll give it to triky smiley...I'll share my DSTV votes between of lay lay and triky ..then give Kidd SMS votes smiley.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Laycon is imperfect..

Laycon likes to talk about how he feels, sometimes a bit too much, but he is human, he has been consistent with his weakness.

But Laycon is not vindictive

Laycon is not manipulative

Laycon is not disloyal

Laycon has no hate

Laycon is just that guy who tries, he knows he is not accepted, he knows he doesn't measure up to their "PROPER" standards, but he keels trying, he is confident, even when they want to ridicule him, he rides on that ridicule to soar high, he shows us what it means to have a healthy self esteem

Laycon our own improper favorite, we love him, we vote him, he might never meet us, he might never know us, but you are creating hope for everyone who falls short and inadequate in one way or the other, with every votes for LAYCON, you let them realize the need to always be confident and push despite their Shortcomings...

VOTE Laycon to 32052.

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Hahaha, I thought you were supporting Erica. Baby G grin
Nope
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Fayar:

I'm now confused oo...some are saying vote Kidd ...some say don't ....which one I go follow now? smiley
Follow what she says, keep the votes.

We don't need it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
Am a superion to the core and that doesn't stop me from pointing out his mess,Ozo has been fucking up and u know it..Oga u can still support ur favourite and still take about his Bleep up,it doesn't mean u no longer stanning him..and yes I love Kiddwaya,u can't just hate a guy like Kidd and that doesn't mean I will support him over Ozo when he's up,I don't even share my votes when it comes to Ozo..so pls shift let me face someone else
you are right, ozo no try but its your right to have a 2nd choice if ozo isnt up

Where you are confusing people is on that show, kidd is ozo's rival, it's like supporting both the bad guy and good guy

Imagine you meet ozo after the show and you tell him that see my type of support, guy go reason you somehow

I cant expect an erica fan to have laycon as 2nd choice no matter how related laycon can be to them

Talkless of ozo that is very very different from kidd, to even like both self is strange

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Laycon is imperfect..

Laycon likes to talk about how he feels, sometimes a bit too much, but he is human, he has been consistent with his weakness.

But Laycon is not vindictive

Laycon is not manipulative

Laycon is not disloyal

Laycon has no hate

Laycon is just that guy who tries, he knows he is not accepted, he knows he doesn't measure up to their "PROPER" standards, but he keels trying, he is confident, even when they want to ridicule him, he rides on that ridicule to soar high, he shows us what it means to have a healthy self esteem

Laycon our own improper favorite, we love him, we vote him, he might never meet us, he might never know us, but you are creating hope for everyone who falls short and inadequate in one way or the other, with every votes for LAYCON, you let them realize the need to always be confident and push despite their Shortcomings...

VOTE Laycon to 32052.

All votes for Laycon

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Fayar:

grin grin grin...leave Erica jare...that one wey no know wetin dey go on outside ...we the viewers know what's best for her... we'll decide for her grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
zicoraads:

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

You should be more concerned with getting as many sim cards as possible and voting for him.

Don't rely on anyone or any HM's supporters for votes.

Personally, I also defend Erica on Twitter and here a lot. Last time she was up, I also voted for her. Still doesn't mean everyone who supports her should also do same for Kiddwaya.

And if we are being very honest, that person is only out to cause a rift between us and them. Most of Erica's supporters are rooting and voting for Kiddwaya. I know this for a fact.

But we also know that a lot of supporters hardly ever give the same kind of support to another HM as they would give to their own. Just vote and vote for Kiddwaya.

He has earned a right to remain in that house.

Cheers and good morning.

Thank you
Elites are voting K. They have even dropped TrikyTee. Strictly voting K. I am an Elite and some of us even voted for bestie when our Fav was also up.
Your teamie my Sis seems to be in her feelings today and has allowed mischief makers into her pretty head lipsrsealed
Good morning

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2020
wisdomremz:
Just did little this morning.

I still have my MyDstv app
800online
70 sms to give Laycon..

Funny thing is this is my first time watching BBNaija and voting.

I had always castigated the show back then.
Until now, tho I don’t watch a lot but I try to see my Laycon one hour each day.

Icons Vote o

Did you receive a textmesage from Betway

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Khenga1:

Well, Laycon has it grin

Btw...I heard Kiddwaya and Lucy are leaving on Sunday. Threebear can you confirm that this information is true please cheesy
We can't know anything until Thursday .

But from the looks of things so far , not likely .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.