Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074132 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2020
youngpresidooo:
I did watch it
Laycon worried walking in the garden is also because of guilt?
or Laycon unable to sleep last night is because of being sick?
Common you don't make sense in your conclusion.
You drew your conclusions from your thought not reality and looks

Please ignore dear... The way some people reason is detached from reality. Who would not be worried being up for eviction
His only crime is not knowing the support he has garnered in the outside world... He would have been walking with his shoulders held high.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realkendy(f): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm a hardcore elite but am strongly voting KIDDWAYA ONLY.

Elites,please ignore all distractions and vote Kiddwaya,all elites on insta and twitter are voting Kiddwaya,whenever both of them are up,then all man to himself but for now,its Kiddwaya.
Thank you for doing so.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Ebuka78:

Then three are going then or possibly 4 and it ain't Laycon.

The rest should sort themselves out: Nengi, Lucy, trikytee, Vee and Kiddwaya.
Lmaoo. I love ur faith.

Keep voting Laycon!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:
Good morning world!

I put up Nengi's picture on my WhatsApp status for the first time last night. I woke to tens of chats this morning...

"Ah, so you want to vote this girl that has been frolicking with a billonaire?"
"So you are part of the people encouraging sex on live TV?"
"I thought so highly of you, how could you vote this girl that does not have self control"
"Babe, put down that post on your status, you are embarrassing us"....

Tens of messages! Guess what? Majority of people think Nengi has been the one doing all the things whoreica has been doing. These people don't know, they see her and immidiately condemn her because of her sultry looks. I have been doing plenty of explanation since, correcting their assumptions and mistakes, they all felt bad and promised to vote her.

Listen Ninjas and all Nengi lovers, put up her pix on your WhatsApp status. You may think its going overboard but it isn't, some people need to know who the real Queen is. Don't let Nengi suffer for the things a certain slut has been doing.

Put up her picture and encourage people to vote for her, it will go a long way please.

Vote Nengi!!!

I don't need to put Nengi on my status fvck what they say. grin. They can call her wat they want na their problem and na Dem go get issue. Nengi knows who she is.

I have blasted Nengi most of my votes.
And more to come. Cmon grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:
Confusion in enemy camp....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Okay this is new cheesy
I thought Kidd was the one using Erica grin

They are both using themselves.
But Erica is subtly falling for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
This is really unfair from you tatina.
As far as this week is concerned,Erica isn't up and the closest ally she has is Kidd.
This isn't about shipping kiddrica sef.
Kiddwaya is practically the only guy that has Erica's back in the house.
If you're not going to vote Kidd,the least you can do is to dead that decampaigning strategy against Kidd.
Even Erica said that her fans should cover for Kidd so that he doesn't have to worry about being evicted.
If you can't grant her wish,at least free others that want to do so.
Peace smiley
Erica campaigned for Kidd because she's in love with him and she wants him to remain in that house but what she doesn't know is that, kidd is not loyal to her and he will destroy her and move on!!!
I love Erica and I want her to win but Kidd needs to step aside for her to win!
I will continue to say the truth even if it hurts you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

She didn't fûck up. She's a human being and words can get to her just like everyone one of us. Do you think Erica is an all-seeing God that sees and knows everything? Do you think she doesn't have emotions? Erica feels hurt, sad, angry and betrayed that the kissing ish with Laycon had happened a couple of times and she can't ever remember being drunk again to do with Laycon, and when she met Laycon to explain it, Laycon shunned the discussion. She's allowed to feel hurt. I know I would. I know you would too.

When Ebuka shook that table, I said it that Erica must meet Laycon to set the record straight. Erica is someone that loves to be cool with everyone. Erica doesn't like making enemies without trying to make friends yet.

Erica reached out to Nengi FIRST in the first week to tell her about how she felt about them being distant. When it later continued, she left it as it was. They are not close but they are cool with each other.

Erica reached out to Eric FIRST when Lilo got evicted to try to patch things up because they knew outside the house and became distant when Lilo came into the picture. She wasn't an enemy with him but still mad the move

Erica reached out to Wathoni twice before the incident that night, and still reached out to her codedly when she was Erica's biggie in that task.

Erica reached out to Vee on Sunday last two weeks after she got a hint of what Vee told Laycon despite knowing Vee disliked her.

Erica kept reaching out to Laycon to get them to still be on talking terms, even involving others HMs and Kidd too.

So, Erica didn't just get to this point where she doesn't rate Laycon anymore. It came from a place of feeling betrayed. She just had a nice discussion with Laycon on Saturday night and this issue came up the next day. How do you think she'd feel? Erica is a walking bad of emotions and always break down for even silly things. So, when Laycon refused to clarify the couple of occasions she tried to kiss him, Erica cancelled whatever friendship or respect see had for him. Yesterday was the first time I've heard Erica call Laycon a liar and that's because he couldn't tell her when other incidents happened.

This ish has been building up for weeks. I saw it coming. I predicted it as well. Erica has always been fond of Laycon in a non-romantic manner. Erica has told Biggie and even Kidd that the person that she'd trust the most to have her back is Laycon. So, when things took turn for the worst, it was okay for her to feel this betrayed. She didn't expect what Ebuka said to come from her trusted friend. Brighto and Tbaj just left, she only has Kidd now. She just hurt. She's human and not perfect. I just wish Laycon had, had that talk with Erica, maybe Erica wouldn't have felt betrayed as she's feeling.

Granted she's allowed to feel that way. The same way she sat down to reason Laycon is using her, do you think Laycon is not concerned they only ask him about Erica?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2020
God forbid I join frustrated people who want to be an Impedance in your blessed journey to fame... cheesy

You are a beautiful soul..... Selfless human... Your destiny cannot be denied.....not even by a slut.

I av benefited from good privileges in life, and Will keep being of help to humanitarian... Real recognizes real.

I will do what I can.... for you Laycon....you are blessed in and outside.

Keep voting the child of grace... Laycon.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

So we can start watching who? undecided

Ko kan aye o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Pacesetterz:
Elites needs to

Vote Kidd out
Vote Laycon out
Vote Nengi out
Vote Vee out

Kidd especially needs to leave so that our Erica can concentrate. Kidd is a major distraction. Ogbeni Kidd doesn't really need the money,Daddy Waya is already there for him. Enough of his bleeping content using our girl as a paw in d game.

To vote Laycon out, SMS Laycon to 32052.

Thanks

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Bookworm001:

With what has happened, Ozo's sisters, parents and friends might not allow Ozo pursue Nengi.
with his coconut head he can leave his family for her. That guy far gone than you think.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Fayar:

I'm now confused oo...some are saying vote Kidd ...some say don't ....which one I go follow now? smiley
If you love Erica and want the best for her,you will know what to do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Icons vote oo, laycon is not safe until Ebuka says so..
Topping that chart on Sunday is very important for the geometric growth of the iconic movement!!!
VOTE Laycon to 32052 !!!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Gmajor:

Yes.
Especially your mother and sisters

Oh. This wasn't necessary.. You just showed how childish you are. Mind you, I'm female...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Gmajor:
Brighto, Tolanibaj and Wathoni fans please vote TrickyTee.

#TrickyTee

Waka
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Girliving:

Please ignore dear... The way some people reason is detached from reality. Who would not be worried being up for eviction
His only crime is not knowing the support he has garnered in the outside world... He would have been walking with his shoulders held high.
When a whole ‘billionaire’ wey say he get connects and a strong celebrity team undecided is scared, who Laycon be wey he no go fear grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

If you love Erica and want the best for her,you will know what to do.
I see what you did there grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Kaxmytex:

Lolz..
Seriously, u want him to talk to erica at that moment to clearify wetin, with that countenance on her face, knowing full well she's on two and a half strike..

You no even like ur erica.

The last thing laycon want right now is to be the guy that got Erica Disqualified.

Laycon is smart with that move, silence is golden.

They wouldn't have fought if they had, had that discussion. Laycon talks calmly and it wouldn't have led to a ruckus. But if he doesn't want to talk about it, cool, I just want people to understand that Erica pain was justified.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
A very big YES...I don't see anything wrong in voting for Kidd,and besides Kidd doesn't have a problem with Ozo and pls don't mention Nengi issue here,na Ozo wan yeye himself with that pretender..I don't support that Ozone shits
Your teammate quoted you with "Really? Wow" and you thought it wise to mention Nengi and even asked him not to mention Nengi. What is the colour of your confusion? Did he tell you to vote Nengi? What about his post mentioned voting Nengi? You are the one running and doing chasing at the same time....ooiiin!!!

Ninjas you have no allies ooo, I just checked Ozo's official page on Instagram, they don't care about alliance and they are centainly not asking people to vote Nengi even as Ozo isnt up. Now I understand their choice, it's a game afterall. I can count only a handfull of superions that understand the importance of alliance and are voting Nengi, the rest aren't voting nada.

So you see, Ninjas vote for your girl, she has no one but us. Don't relent. Don't say tomorrow, every minute counts....see you at the top! kiss

Vote Nengi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Starlight10:
with his coconut head he can leave his family for her. That guy far gone than you think.
if ozo is gone he will cry over nengi

They were talking yesterday and he said people always say you will meet a girl that you will love and forget yourself

That since high school he has been hearing it but it hasn't happened to him yet

I was just looking at nengi cheesy

Ozo's honesty sometimes

Underate ozo at your own peril

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Rossycee:

Elites be wise, please vote Lucy and Trikytee so that your babe can focus on her game.
Must we vote?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2020
ntyce:

To vote Laycon out, SMS Laycon to 32052.

Thanks
My gee

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

When a whole billionaire with connects and a strong celebrity team undecided is scared, who Laycon be wey he no go fear grin
He is not a billionaire.. besides celebrities don't vote na hype Dem sabi undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Starlight10:

Aunty face your fav, he is in that final whether anyone likes it or not.

Frodd has done worse tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
He is not a billionaire.. besides celebrities don't vote na hype Dem sabi undecided
Na so he use him mouth talk o. No be me talk am o undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Dora on the chop chop level again. Her highlights will be 75% bread, Indomie, egg, ice cream, cake, Pepsi, chocolate spread, chocolates, coco puffs, Kellogg’s corn flakes, poundo, semo, eba and 20% sleeping on her corner bed. Only 5 percent will show her with Ozo and other housemates doing normal house tasks grin grin
Please Leave my Dora abeg

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

You know the funny thing?

They are the only team getting testimonies..... cheesy

"Before I was for so and so but now I am for laycon" - 20likes

"before I didn't like the boi, but now I do"- 18 likes

" I've never voted for laycon, but from now I will" - 30likes

" I've left team so and so..... icons welcome me" - 40 likes

cheesy cheesy..... I swear these herds are funny people gan!

somehow it's only their team that receive decampee fans from other teams cheesy

people use them to feel relevant and inclusive here.... cos the surest way to get noticed or rake in likes is to mention his name

..... I mean this is aside people who have multiple accounts posting and responding to themselves

Sunday would be quite revealing.... just that other top contenders are not up...

we watch!
Like are you in my head ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Good morning. Have you voted Laycon today? kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

I dont reakky fancy TT. He's a cool guy, but i wonder why he doesnt have fans. I prefer him to Ozo tho.

Please vote Laycon ..he is not topping the chart yet

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2020
grin
Beckysexy:

Please Leave my Dora abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolsat(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.