Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5075072 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo and erica are close but they dont talk often

I dont know how he and erica appeared in the toilet to talk but it wasnt a coincidence

I would pay to read your BBN Lockdown novel!
cheesy
Good morning

Please next time use more words and details. Your posts are short. I can’t read your mind, biko?
See the way you just said this stuff above? I am not in your head to know exactly what it implies/supposes and etc.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

See as body dey sweet me.

If we dey do like ds with 4 weeks to go, wetin we go do on final day sef....this love is massive.

This feels like the season Miracle won all over again....

Such nostalgic feeling. I'm proud to be an Icon.

This MyDstv App is so frustrating. It keeps giving me a message that "We are currently retrieving your valuable data, Please wait as we secure your details" thereby denying me the opportunity to vote, when I have an active subscription on CompactPlus (1500 free votes).

Do you or anyone else have an idea of how to erase this obstacle. My 1500 votes must not go to waste o.

Note the phone I downloaded it on is an Infinix Hot 6 Pro, if that is a factor.

iCONS, NINJAS, SUPERIONS & EVEN ELITES HELP!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

Erica campaigned for Kidd because she's in love with him and she wants him to remain in that house but what she doesn't know is that, kidd is not loyal to her and he will destroy her and move on!!!
I love Erica and I want her to win but Kidd needs to step aside for her to win!
I will continue to say the truth even if it hurts you!

I hope the wise ones are beginning to see that shipping never works.

That was how they destroyed Nina's destiny for Miracle to win. They destroyed Ike so Mercy could win.

Now they are about to destroy Kiddwaya for their girl.

Ozone people, it will soon get to your turn o. Ozo will be sent out for Nengi to shine.

Destiny destroyers masquerading as shippers. Fake people everywhere. If you are not going to support the two people involved in the relationship, why wish for them to be together in the first place??

Kiddwaya must not leave now, he must finish whatever it is he's doing with Erica.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2020
if a certain housemate does not top on Sunday

THIS PLACE NO GO CONTAIN ALL OF US ooooo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2020
aduntemi:

Granted she's allowed to feel that way. The same way she sat down to reason Laycon is using her, do you think Laycon is not concerned they only ask him about Erica?

It's possible that Laycon feels that way. I'd feel the same way TBH because this is like the third or 4th time when the friendship of both them have been talked about by Ebuka.

I just don't understand why Ebuka left other issues that happened that week to talk about and brought up a dead issue. What exactly did he want to achieve with the table shaking?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2020
wisdomremz:
Just did little this morning.

I still have my MyDstv app
800online
70 sms to give Laycon..

Funny thing is this is my first time watching BBNaija and voting.

I had always castigated the show back then.
Until now, tho I don’t watch a lot but I try to see my Laycon one hour each day.

Icons Vote o

Same here

Never watched any bbnaija or bbafrica before.

Started watching this year, but e still dey hard to sit down watch, but anyway,

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Starlight10:
with his coconut head he can leave his family for her. That guy far gone than you think.
You've de-campaigned him but you talk about him more than your new fave......

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
You are yet to tell us what they really said..cos I don't see d reasons why someone who has been watching BBN would think Nengi is Erica..unless u want to tell us they don't watch d show which means u are lying cos they wouldn't have known whats happening on d show..

Leave that one ...make she dey decieve herself grin

We be like who dey wear pampers for her eye cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pacesetterz: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2020
ELITES THERE'S A PLOT AGAINST US BY OTHER FANS

No Elites is voting Kidd. Take note.

A lot of icons wants him in the house so that he can finally help them execute their evil plans. Elites open your eyes.

Vote Kidd out
Vote Laycon out
Vote Nengi out
Vote Vee out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2020
innocentdude:

This thread will be razed to ashes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TeflonBlixx: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2020
innocentdude:

You guys are always shitting yourselves. There's no way Laycon isn't topping that chart come Sunday, irrespective of the margin.

You can put your money where your mouth is.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
innocentdude:

You mean laycon ..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Pacesetterz:

A lot of icons wants him in the house so that he can finally help them execute their evil plans. Elites open your eyes.

Vote Kidd out
Vote Laycon out
Vote Nengi out
Vote Vee out

Just look at them. Fake people and users.

After using Kidd, they now want to dump him on the street because of a woman.

If Kidd stays, her game plan will be destroyed. If Kidd leaves, she will crawl back to the same guy you all hate. Either ways, she will make a f00l of herself.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Erica fans are supposed to vote kidd and laycon strategic wise . Now is not the time to fire kidd. use sense or anything you call it. grin

Nengi fans vote o ooooo cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Exactly and I know when they come out of the house,
They can't be friends anymore... Laycon really tarnished her image with all that gossiping and he can't even defend wat he said.. Am really disappointed, Erica will still be that good girl thinking everyone is like her not knowing people are wicked.. But am happy she is realising that people can't be like you, so just move on..
Beorn1:

She didn't fûck up. She's a human being and words can get to her just like everyone one of us. Do you think Erica is an all-seeing God that sees and knows everything? Do you think she doesn't have emotions? Erica feels hurt, sad, angry and betrayed that the kissing ish with Laycon had happened a couple of times and she can't ever remember being drunk again to do with Laycon, and when she met Laycon to explain it, Laycon shunned the discussion. She's allowed to feel hurt. I know I would. I know you would too.

When Ebuka shook that table, I said it that Erica must meet Laycon to set the record straight. Erica is someone that loves to be cool with everyone. Erica doesn't like making enemies without trying to make friends yet.

Erica reached out to Nengi FIRST in the first week to tell her about how she felt about them being distant. When it later continued, she left it as it was. They are not close but they are cool with each other.

Erica reached out to Eric FIRST when Lilo got evicted to try to patch things up because they knew outside the house and became distant when Lilo came into the picture. She wasn't an enemy with him but still mad the move

Erica reached out to Wathoni twice before the incident that night, and still reached out to her codedly when she was Erica's biggie in that task.

Erica reached out to Vee on Sunday last two weeks after she got a hint of what Vee told Laycon despite knowing Vee disliked her.

Erica kept reaching out to Laycon to get them to still be on talking terms, even involving others HMs and Kidd too.

So, Erica didn't just get to this point where she doesn't rate Laycon anymore. It came from a place of feeling betrayed. She just had a nice discussion with Laycon on Saturday night and this issue came up the next day. How do you think she'd feel? Erica is a walking bad of emotions and always break down for even silly things. So, when Laycon refused to clarify the couple of occasions she tried to kiss him, Erica cancelled whatever friendship or respect see had for him. Yesterday was the first time I've heard Erica call Laycon a liar and that's because he couldn't tell her when other incidents happened.

This ish has been building up for weeks. I saw it coming. I predicted it as well. Erica has always been fond of Laycon in a non-romantic manner. Erica has told Biggie and even Kidd that the person that she'd trust the most to have her back is Laycon. So, when things took turn for the worst, it was okay for her to feel this betrayed. She didn't expect what Ebuka said to come from her trusted friend. Brighto and Tbaj just left, she only has Kidd now. She just hurt. She's human and not perfect. I just wish Laycon had, had that talk with Erica, maybe Erica wouldn't have felt betrayed as she's feeling.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Bookworm001:

With what has happened, Ozo's sisters, parents and friends might not allow Ozo pursue Nengi.
I think ozo is more attracted to her personality than her body, if you listen to what he says about her, he mostly talks about her actions

He doesnt bring up her ass or boobs or even her looks, nengi even complained once that he doesnt call her beautiful often enough

It's mostly what she does and what she says

Nengi has even said that he doesnt appreciate her body enough

The only part of nengi ozo looks at alot is her eyes and face but it's her personality he likes

I dont know if his family will like her, nengi over do for the show, she can have an excuse that will work but it's going to be a struggle but I doubt they will agree, maybe she has reasoned it and that's why she said alot is on her mind

There was something that happened that I always bring up, nengi and ozo were reading poems and nengi asked to see his family picture again cheesy that was weird

If I want to guess its easier for her to mess around with kidd get something from him than for her to commit to ozo and his family rejects her

Fuckeddd up situation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maziaugment(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
ThierryJay:

This MyDstv App is so frustrating. It keeps giving me a message that "We are currently retrieving your valuable data, Please wait as we secure your details" thereby denying me the opportunity to vote, when I have an active subscription on CompactPlus (1500 free votes).

Do you or anyone else have an idea of how to erase this obstacle. My 1500 votes must not go to waste o.

Please mention me when you get a reply. Currently facing the same issue.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

It's possible that Laycon feels that way. I'd feel the same way TBH because this is like the third or 4th time when the friendship of both them have been talked about by Ebuka.

I just don't understand why Ebuka left other issues that happened that week to talk about and brought up a dead issue. What exactly did he want to achieve with the table shaking?

My problem with Laycon is that he likes to share, way too much. He probably mentioned it that week again. That's his undoing o, cho cho cho. Asides that, he is alright

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
innocentdude:

Keep the challenge coming
You're pushing us to victory
Vote laycon
Votelaycon

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
innocentdude:

they will not believe their eyes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
ThierryJay:

It will not my dear. ICONS want to kill them with votes ... I am sure they are wondering who send them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

Must we vote?
No, Na beg I dey beg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
I don't think you are an elite cause all elites are voting kiddwaya, I don't know what you aim to gain by doing this rubbish... Kiddwaya is her only friend in that house,
Forget everything and let's keep her sane please..
I might not completely like kidd for her but I love Erica and I want her to be happy...
Pacesetterz:

Vote Kidd out
Vote Laycon out
Vote Nengi out
Vote Vee out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Maziaugment:
Please mention me when you get a reply. Currently facing the same issue.

Alright noted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Acidosis:

I hope the wise ones are beginning to see that shipping never works.

That was how they destroyed Nina's destiny for Miracle to win. They destroyed Ike so Mercy could win.

Now they are about to destroy Kiddwaya for their girl.

Ozone people, it will soon get to your turn o. Ozo will be sent out for Nengi to shine.

Destiny destroyers masquerading as shippers. Fake people everywhere. If you are not going to support the two people involved in the relationship, why wish for them to be together in the first place??

Kiddwaya must not leave now, he must finish whatever it is he's doing with Erica.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
realkendy:
I'm a hardcore elite but am strongly voting KIDDWAYA ONLY.

Elites,please ignore all distractions and vote Kiddwaya,all elites on insta and twitter are voting Kiddwaya,whenever both of them are up,then all man to himself but for now,its Kiddwaya.
Thank you for doing so.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I think ozo is more attracted to her personality than her body, if you listen to what he says about her, he mostly talks about her actions

He doesnt bring up her ass or boobs or even her looks

The only part of nengi ozo looks at alot is her eyes and face but it's her personality he likes

I dont know if his family will like her, nengi over do for the show, she can have an excuse that will work but it's going to be a struggle but I doubt they will agree, maybe she has reasoned it and that's why she said alot is on her mind

There was something that happened that I always bring up, nengi and ozo were reading poems and nengi asked to see his family picture again cheesy that was weird

If I want to guess its easier for her to mess around with kidd get something from him than for her to commit to ozo and his family rejects her

Fuckeddd up situation
Yeah I think the reason she likes Kidd is because of all the promises of deals and contracts that idiot has been promising nengi, that's why she's always around him like "Oga don't forget me in your kingdom"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
they will not believe their eyes
How can Laycon top when both Ozo's fans are voting Nengi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
realhovaps:
Erica fans are supposed to vote kidd and laycon strategic wise . Now is not the time to fire kidd. use sense or anything you call it. grin

Nengi fans vote o ooooo cheesy cheesy wink

If Kidd leaves (and Laycon stays obviously), it will shatter Erica because she feels she's got enough fans to save her guy. This will make her retrace her steps and crawl back to the same guy you all hate. She will make a f00l of herself either ways.

Icons are unbothered.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:

He doesnt bring up her ass or boobs or even her looks

Fuckeddd up situation

Exactly my thoughts, his family will not entertain Nengi not because of her body but because of the backlash he has gone through.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:

I know what you are trying to do grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Don't deceive anyone, I know what you're doing grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.