Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,083 members, 7,859,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5108549 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
stroller9795:

[s]You are still pressed on the fact that she didn't commit suicide like you desperately wanted!
She's glowing,happy and doing well...ooinn!!
You hate her so much but you wasted your time and data to monitor her every move and every word that comes out of her mouth.!
lmao!
If this isn't obsession, then its foolishness with a touch of madness!
Chile beecch,your hatred for Erica wont stop her from shining!!![/s]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
This week is a tough one
3 untested people plus billionaire Kidd!

Dotez, bookworm and threebear!
Cos of your love for that amazing young man Ozo, he has my vote!

To all other superions,you really picked the best housemate hands down!!!

Don't mind those trolling him with nengi,the heart always wants what it wants. Ain't nothing can be done about it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Superions, don't listen to any one about Ozo topping any pole, he is not o, don't relent.

Vote Ozo at home, work, road, market, vote him anywhere possible. Grab ppl phones and vote for him. Ozo has only 5 sure fans, he is not topping kan kan oo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tustrange: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shut the Bleep up. You have been saying rubbish since morning, Don't get me angry

Brubembem:
Who's listening to Ozo.

I knew the guy never liked Nengi.

Just making her look bad

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
garfield1:

Olosho whorica
Aren't you tired of slutshaming her already?
Please, let it rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Seeing campaigns and descriptions about switching from mobile to desktop site makes me remember the old days... Even God rested on the 7th day!
This life na turn by turngrin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
As if hellites would not still be mentioning and dragging laycon right now if he was the one disqualified

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
stroller9795:

You are still pressed on the fact that she didn't commit suicide like you desperately wanted!
She's glowing,happy and doing well...ooinn!!
You hate her so much but you wasted your time and data to monitor her every move and every word that comes out of her mouth.!
lmao!
If this isn't obsession, then its foolishness with a touch of madness!
Chile beecch,your hatred for Erica wont stop her from shining!!!

cry more Byatch.

your dog is home with nothing but cum.

guess the curses from last season met an already cursed Erica.

cry me a river!!!

Chile!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
galaxyball:
As if hellites would not still be mentioning and dragging laycon right now if he was the one disqualified

don't mind the cretins.. e pain dem

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Icons here is my simple opinion. Right now in the house the only people who truly has Laycon back are Kidd, Trikky and Vee and since two out of those three ain't up I suggest you pour all your votes on Kidd. Dora dey bully Laycon for that house.. D way Laycon rocks Nengi on Saturday night party if Ozo get chance e go kill am, even Laycon don notice am.. Prince and Laycon no too dey roll like that.. but finally na una get the ultimate choice, I just dropped my one cent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
Just finished viewing Erica's interview

She says one thing and her body language depicts another
When it comes to Laycon's part.... She's still bitter, She was almost smiling all through before and after Laycon's part

Now she said laycon lied.....Saying it happened once and once is different from couple times... Which is true

But laycon is not Bright... He's been as real as they come and I don't see him as a liar

The couple times that is the bone of contention...
Is it the number of times she tried to kiss him or the number of times he told other Housemates?

I can't wait for the show to be over to hear his side of the story..

Y'all should not be quick to judge... We need to hear both sides of the story

I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding..... Ebuka triggered it... Erica overreacted and got herself disqualified....

Even if she commits suicide,people like you will accuse her of faking her own death!
Rest!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
desktop site

Done my best goodluck to him tongue Just wanna give him more grace to stay longer and woo that shakara girl since she means more to him than the prize wink goodluck tongue but if there was a way to find our he's lagging behind by Saturday I'll pool more resources grin

You have done great. Well appreciated.

Welcome to Superions fan base.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You guys didn't vote for Nengi, why should we vote for ozo?
Vote Kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
One bitter leaf will not go and face her disgraced obsessed fave that was disqualified, people are trying to enjoy show, why are you forcing a disqualified housemate down our throat...

If you can't watch, then disable your bbn channel, please stop projecting your frustrations on laycon, all your ranting will not change Nada, you no not liking laycon will not change Nada, Erica apologizing to him or will not change Nada...

Just as Erica was delusional and overestimated her usefulness to laycon, that's how you are overestimating your opinion, most of us laugh at the way you can't hide your frustration..

He can't be named, but you can't keep him out of your...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
buhahahahaha.

the useless desperate animals are already trying to bring down funny toheeb,for doing his mimicking job so well.

blaady sadists, just like their unwanted disqualified fave they don't know what genuine happiness or real laughter is.

tueeh .ndi isi

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Brubembem:

Vote Kidd.

Worst!

You've been trolling Nengi like your life depended on it..

Abeg swerve!... tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chibabe005:
Chile.. I loved how Erica described herself as a disqualified housemate, lol.. good she knows her place.

lol, the idiot says she knows Kidd doesn't feel the same way she feels for him..buhahahahaha, but some deluded fans are planning Italy wedding already.

she goes further to say,Kidd is responsible for the strikes she got but she'll also take responsibility for that.

she apologizes for her actions, blah blah.. but you could still see the creepy killer's anger in her eyes as she calls laycon's name, she's still arguing that only once she tried to kiss Laycon. I hope laycon's family don't take this scripted apology ohh .

Erica threatened his life, and she should be made to sign some sort of undertaking or something.. because if she doesn't do it,one of her crazy fan might do it on her behalf .

lol, I wonder why she didn't say Laycon was using her to trend again.

Her fans who enjoyed how she body shamed and insulted Laycon are not happy with the apology, they really want her to kill Laycon. One of her fans here said "he isn't worth it" ..

If to say Man be God........

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dannyxy:
One bitter leaf will not go and face her disgraced obsessed fave that was disqualified, people are trying to enjoy show, why are you forcing a disqualified housemate down our throat...

If you can't watch, then disable your bbn channel, please stop projecting your frustrations on laycon, all your ranting will not change Nada, you no not liking laycon will not change Nada, Erica apologizing to him or will not change Nada...

Just as Erica was delusional and overestimated her usefulness to laycon, that's how you are overestimating your opinion, most of us laugh at the way you can't hide your frustration..

He can't be named, but you can't keep him out of your...

buhahahahaha.

don't mind the weeds...

tueeh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
Ill keep saying that kidd is trying to tap into icons fanbase. That guy is quickly coding that laycon has massive fan base outside and he's capitalising on that. Just see the cruise he's catching with laycon even resting his leg on his, gisting and laughing cheesy

galaxyball:

I said a similar thing before

I was not sure, but I found it very odd that he had absolutely no opinion on the Erica and Laycon matter.

literally no opinion at all ah

I don’t know, I’m not saying he does not like him at all,
but maybe not as much as he’s portraying

@ the bolded. The problem is some of you just watch images & dont listen to words. Kiddwaya made his opinion clear last week when Erica first had an argument wt laycon (watch the video). You just refuse to see Kidd as the strongwilled INDIVIDUAL dt he is.

According to Kiddwaya: 'there are many things me and laycon want to do & I'll NEVER let a girl get in between dt!'

Case closed!!!!!
Even his mother told u all he's not a woman wrapper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6D2hMgMQk
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
Just finished viewing Erica's interview

She says one thing and her body language depicts another
When it comes to Laycon's part.... She's still bitter, She was almost smiling all through before and after Laycon's part

Now she said laycon lied.....Saying it happened once and once is different from couple times... Which is true

But laycon is not Bright... He's been as real as they come and I don't see him as a liar

The couple times that is the bone of contention...
Is it the number of times she tried to kiss him or the number of times he told other Housemates?

I can't wait for the show to be over to hear his side of the story..

Y'all should not be quick to judge... We need to hear both sides of the story

I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding..... Ebuka triggered it... Erica overreacted and got herself disqualified....

A couple of times could be 10 times a night or 3 times in a week.

Both are right in a way. But Ebuka didn't help matters with the way he asked the question.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
teepha:

I thought her page handler was saying she doesn't have access to her phone yet because her mental health is important. So how did you know she said this?

Modified: Seen her interview with ebuka
Link
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
toseen7:

Her fans who enjoyed how she body shamed and insulted Laycon are not happy with the apology, they really want her to kill Laycon. One of her fans here said "he isn't worth it" ..

If to say Man be God........

the apology is fake, you see through that mentally deranged obsessed sick girl.

I hope laycon's family don't buy that nonsense at all.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Suddenly iCONs are no longer 'miscreants'... What's that street name again?grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tustrange:
Shut the Bleep up. You have been saying rubbish since morning, Don't get me angry

Your anger won't do shiit.

Will you get lost.

SIMPerion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
please team ozo let us be focused and do the needful by voting our boy. Do not be distracted with other teams telling fans who to vote for and who not to let us try our best for him. Ozo till 71days keep voting

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chibabe005:

cry more Byatch.

your dog is home with nothing but cum.

guess the curses from last season met an already cursed Erica.

cry me a river!!!

Chile!!!!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don't even need to search for her update because you will be giving me her updates, henceforth...free of charge!!!
Now get back to work beech!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
stroller9795:
Even if she commits suicide,people like you will accuse her of faking her own death!
Rest!!!!!

You need the rest more... Face your disgraced disqualified ex-housemate

Any one with common sense that watched the interview... Will see the hatred, bitterness and anger in her eyes when she was talking about laycon

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Glad to see y'all pressed about my opinion on the one who mustn't be mentioned. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
stroller9795:

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don't even need to search for her update because you will be giving me her updates, henceforth...free of charge!!!
Now get back to work beech!

buhahahahaha.. good!

you've no choice but follow me around here, blaady Byatch..

nonsense and disqualification.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chibabe005:
Chile.. I loved how Erica described herself as a disqualified housemate, lol.. good she knows her place.

lol, the idiot says she knows Kidd doesn't feel the same way she feels for him..buhahahahaha, but some deluded fans are planning Italy wedding already.

she goes further to say,Kidd is responsible for the strikes she got but she'll also take responsibility for that.

she apologizes for her actions, blah blah.. but you could still see the creepy killer's anger in her eyes as she calls laycon's name, she's still arguing that only once she tried to kiss Laycon. I hope laycon's family don't take this scripted apology ohh .

Erica threatened his life, and she should be made to sign some sort of undertaking or something.. because if she doesn't do it,one of her crazy fan might do it on her behalf .

lol, I wonder why she didn't say Laycon was using her to trend again.

You are bitter you know
Your hate for her has eaten really deep into you.
May God hill you.

I watched the interview and it was cool.

She even said she and Laycon could still be friends.

Move on already

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
genius43:
Threebear, this is for you. He got 60% of my online votes. The rest will be shared with two others
Vote Prince my guy embarassed

We are praying for him to have sense and burn that red cap before his village people will finish his goodluck cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You need the rest more... Face your disgraced disqualified ex-housemate

Any one with common sense that watched the interview... Will see the hatred, bitterness and anger in her eyes when she was talking about laycon
kwa kwa kwa kwa
If you were focused on your fave,you wouldn't have wasted your time in watching a disqualified ex housemate's interview and psycho analysing her!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.