Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5077192 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He don get money and power, wetin remain? grin grin grin
The housemates and viewers never saw Tricky coming this far. Asskicking and luck paid off.

Let's see how next week go be.grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Neo and Laycon discussing Erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2020
If you have a special friend, grant them goodnight kisses. If you don't, because bitterness no go gree you see man or woman, you can kiss your pillow or headboard. tongue tongue

It's a kisses filled goodnight from my babies and I to y'all. kiss kiss

https://twitter.com/DaniUloko/status/1302962415244636160?s=09

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Lhimeet:

Like you haven't shown hatred to other HMs too... Swerve joorh. PS : I don't hate Erica or any other HM
I've hyped and troll the top 7 contenders of this show. grin

You can't hype a housemate you hate nh cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

The housemates and viewers never saw Tricky coming this far. Asskicking and luck paid off.

Let's see how next week go be.grin

I don't get the asslicking tag these HMs get. There are people that don't like having issues with people, yunno?

I'm happy he got this far, I hope his stay in the house opens a new chapter for him. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
garfield1:

Oga,we arw not voting for him
That was just a simple analysis, don't vote for him pls.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
My fellow Nigerians. If there's ever a time to make a statement that power belongs to us, the people, now is the time!!!

Do not vote for Kiddwaya. Why would anyone vote for someone whose father stole our commonwealth to lavish on prostitutes and Versace clothing?

Let Kiddwaya go home this Sunday to his audio billions and private jet.

If you must vote, vote Ozo and prince. Even Dorathy, a woman of self worth and dignity.

Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
leaculpa:

Did you watch the video? Watch it. He had discussed working wt laycon weeks ago when he found out he had records out. It had nothing to do wt any fan base. Remember his bestie DJ cuppy is also in the music business. It's sthn he is seriously interested in. This video was from last week, he was explaining to the boys his OPINION why Erica can never make him hate Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6D2hMgMQk

Dt is the OPINION. The guy is business oriented. when Laycon even spoke about clarifying things wt Erica yesterday, his response to laycon was 'put it in a song'. No be romance dey inside kiddwaya head o.
This explanation is also possible

Again, I did not say what I said was definite, it was just something I thought of as a possibility. A passing thought

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2020
pls who heard what Ozo said about LAYCON to Nengi ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Uniquelydiffer:

Thank you o I thought I was the only person that noticed that guy is just playing frodd's game making it look like Nengi is a bad person, he his playing a very low key but deadly game, and I think that Neo is also subtle playing the same game with vee that's why he is always shouting about the sacrifices he has made for her.
Ozo is dangerous. He's playing Frodd's game.

Act so nice to a lady who isn't really interested in a relationship, Simp for her, make it look like she's taking your care for granted, turn her against viewers and make her look bad. That's his game.

And Nengi is the one suffering all the insults.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2020
If u won't vote our boy Ozo...it's so good & fine,,indeed we appreciate ur true honesty.

But what wont go down well is you decampaigning him on this thread. Pls beware

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

Kidd is the real threat,
he is a billionaire kidd and has kiddrida fans voting for him.

Ozo isn't a threat, we just want him at the final 5 to just complete the number.

Icons VOTE for Ozo oooo. I dropped some votes for laycon cry cry
You mean the 5% dude? Even with elites adding their votes he still fell short, dropping to bottom 6.
I'm more wary of Ozo. He holds more bar than Kidd. Kidd's tine in that house is numbered. Elites are still hurt for the part he played in Erica's DQ and I see them taking revenge. Kids is flyweight Ozo is stronger. Remove Ozo now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sandypearl: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Biggaboi:
ICONS, WISE UP! OZO IS A THREAT TO LAYCON. HES GOT A LOT OF FANS (MOSTLY) IN AND OUTSIDE NAIJA AND THEY WILL VOTE ENMASSE FOR HIM. WE MAY NOT GWT ANOTHWR CHANCE TK REMOVE THIS THREAT NOW THAT LAYCON IS NOT UP. BE WISE IN WHO YOU VOTE FOR VIA ONLINE AND APP VOTES. NO SMS VOTES. SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR WHEN LAYCON WILL BE UP AGAIN. REMOVE THE THREATS NOW!!!
Enemy of progress. What do you stand to gain? Wicked people everywhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo is dangerous. He's playing Frodd's game.

Act so nice to a lady who isn't really interested in a relationship, Simp for her, make it look like she's taking your care for granted, turn her against viewers and make her look bad. That's his game.

And Nengi is the one suffering all the insults.

Kidd destroyed Erica and want to do same to Nengi. Ozo is a gentle man, vote Ozo.

Kidd is a billionaire already, he has money, he came for fame and he has gotten it already.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

Kidd is the real threat, he is a billionaire kidd and has kiddrida fans voting for him.

Ozo isn't a threat, we just want him at the final 5 to just complete the number.

Icons VOTE for Ozo oooo. I dropped some votes for laycon cry cry
Why are u decieving urself...u guys have been boasting here of Ozo being a strong contender...
Now u think u can manipulate icons easily
And turn around to brag and mock them on Sunday...
Considering we don't know his strength yet
The Ozo doesn't even care about Laycon sef
Anyways Ur day of reckoning is calling broo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don't get the asslicking tag these HMs get. There are people that don't like having issues with people, yunno?

I'm happy he got this far, I hope his stay in the house opens a new chapter for him. kiss
Even when you are wrong, TrickyT won't wanna step on your toes because he's always making bottom 4. He was asslicking everybody, no opinion of his own during issues, never took sides, just dey gum everybody to avoid being voted out.

It paid off. Watch him this week, you'll see a different version.

He's with Kidd now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Biggaboi:

You mean the 5% dude? Even with elites adding their votes he still fell short, dropping to bottom 6.
I'm more wary of Ozo. He holds more bar than Kidd. Kidd's tine in that house is numbered. Elites are still hurt for the part he played in Erica's DQ and I see them taking revenge. Kids is flyweight Ozo is stronger. Remove Ozo now.

Didn't you see the 16% he had, if care is not taken kidd will improve more on that 16%, don't arm your enemies oooo.

Ozo has no one but God and you. Vote Ozo ooo cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2020
The way I'm feeling powerful on this thread as an icon, today when, you will think I'm Kim Jong-Un. Power is good, oo. Na we miscreants and bandwagoners that have become people other people lobby. Issokay.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Biggaboi:

I'm surprised any of them are even arguing this with you. The winner of this season is between ozo and laycon. They are taking 1st and 2nd positions. Ozo gained more fans wt Ericas DQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Why are u decieving urself...u guys have been boasting here of Ozo being a strong contender...
Now u think u can manipulate icons easily
And turn around to brag and mock them on Sunday...
Considering we don't know his strength yet
The Ozo doesn't even care about Laycon sef
Anyways Ur day of reckoning is calling broo...

Sunday showed kidd was a strong contender. When did we battle with the icons, they are our seniors. We only dragged kidd here because of you his fans like you.

Vote for Ozo cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2020
Sandypearl:

Enemy of progress. What do you stand to gain? Wicked people everywhere
I got nothing against Ozo. I like his competitive spirit and that's what I fear will be a threat to Laycon. I'm am icon and I owe no apologies for looking to the interest of Laycon.
Go do what u have to do to save ur favorite and stop quoting me. I'm not the one who nominated him for eviction!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2020
leaculpa:

I'm surprised any of them are even arguing this with you. The winner of this season is between ozo and laycon.
I like Ozo but I think you people are overrating his strength

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Vee get Erica off your chest.

Nawao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
leaculpa:

I'm surprised any of them are even arguing this with you. The winner of this season is between ozo and laycon. They are taking 1st and 2nd positions.

Which one is winner again, Dora and Kidd are your contenders. Vote Ozo ooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2020
I hope Neo is listening to Vee.

He should be careful around the lady

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Before Vee could finish talking to you, her facial expression will send you thesame msg twice ahead cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Even Neo is feeling some kind of way hearing such words from Vee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2020
No Icon's should vote Dorathy She is our Enemy
No Icon's should vote Kidd he has elites
No Icon's should vote Prince&Ozo they both have Cubana

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2020
buhahahahaha..

vee is bae!!

she's so unfiltered ohh!

how will you cope outside even you can't respect simple house rules? millions of people are watching you.

buhahahahaha, she says the only persons she doesn't care about is Erica and Tolani, that they're both evil.
lol. LAYCON says no that's not so Cool.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2020
What is she saying
Brubembem:
Vee get Erica off your chest.

Nawao
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Qawna:
Icons here is my simple opinion. Right now in the house the only people who truly has Laycon back are Kidd, Trikky and Vee and since two out of those three ain't up I suggest you pour all your votes on Kidd. Dora dey bully Laycon for that house.. D way Laycon rocks Nengi on Saturday night party if Ozo get chance e go kill am, even Laycon don notice am.. Prince and Laycon no too dey roll like that.. but finally na una get the ultimate choice, I just dropped my one cent.

Pick up your one cent and check the next shop.we ain't selling

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

Didn't you see the 16% he had, if care is not taken kidd will improve more on that 16%, don't arm your enemies oooo.

Ozo has no one but God and you. Vote Ozo ooo cry
I admit it's very dicey but I still consider Ozo more of a threat than Kidd. He's not in Ozo's leave when it comes to intellect and competitiveness and that's where the problem is for Laycon. We all know what will happen if it's just Kidd and Laycon on the final day but we can't guarantee if it's Ozo. I've watched him. He's very good and a real threat than Kidd.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.