Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5112987 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2020
kneehighbootz:
My fellow Nigerians. If there's ever a time to make a statement that power belongs to us, the people, now is the time!!!

Do not vote for Kiddwaya. Why would anyone vote for someone whose father stole our commonwealth to lavish on prostitutes and Versace clothing?

Let Kiddwaya go home this Sunday to his audio billions and private jet.

If you must vote, vote Ozo and prince. Even Dorathy, a woman of self worth and dignity.

Be wise.

My fellow Nigerians. If there's ever a time to make a statement that power belongs to us, the people, now is the time!!!

Do not vote for Kiddwaya. Why would anyone vote for someone whose father stole our commonwealth to lavish on prostitutes and Versace clothing?

Let Kiddwaya go home this Sunday to his audio billions and private jet.

If you must vote, vote Ozo and prince. Even Dorathy, a woman of self worth and dignity.

Be wise.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2020
leaculpa:

I'm surprised any of them are even arguing this with you. The winner of this season is between ozo and laycon. They are taking 1st and 2nd positions. Ozo gained more fans wt Ericas DQ.
You're very perceptive! Especially now that Erica is gone and we now know that Nengi isn't as strong as we thought.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2020
urbanaira:
What is she saying
She's criticizing Erica so bad before Laycon.

Even saying she can't cope or do well outside the house because she didn't keep to Biggie's rules.

Laycon didn't utter any supportive word to her utterances.

Vee is vile and bitter. Person don comot, you still carry am for mind. Even Neo felt cold with the kind of things she was saying about Erica.

We go watch Erica and Vee outside the house to know what success has for the both. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

Sunday showed kidd was a strong contender. When did we battle with the icons, they are our seniors. We only dragged kidd here because of you his fans like you.

Vote for Ozo cry
My friend u have been battling everyone here.. stop talking rubbish!

Anyways kidd has been tested and people can see that he isn't that strong, it's only fair ozo gets to face his test too....For ur information the icons u are trying to fool are not stupid..

VOTE Kiddwaya!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahahaha..

vee is bae!!

she's so unfiltered ohh!

how will you cope outside even you can't respect simple house rules? millions of people are watching you.

buhahahahaha, she says the only persons she doesn't care about is Erica and Tolani, that they're both evil.
lol. LAYCON says no that's not so Cool.
I love dt girl.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Person wey dey ment
She no dey up na
Sickness don go
Brubembem:

Even saying she can't cope outside the house because she didn't keep to Biggie's rules.

Vee is vile and bitter. Person don comot, you still carry am for mind. Even Neo felt cold with the kind of things she was saying about Erica.

We go watch Erica and Vee outside the house to know what success has for the both. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquelydiffer: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo is dangerous. He's playing Frodd's game.

Act so nice to a lady who isn't really interested in a relationship, Simp for her, make it look like she's taking your care for granted, turn her against viewers and make her look bad. That's his game.

And Nengi is the one suffering all the insults.

His fans are just like him very manipulative I can't believe that they can lobby for votes after all their insults to icons last week, they were saying that they want to see 50% gap, they also deceived ninjas all in the name of shipping. I hope icons are smart and allow them pull the 50% they were asking from them this week. This sunday eviction show go sweet ��

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2020
galaxyball:

I like Ozo but I think you people are overrating his strength

I'm telling you the real threat is kidd, VOTE Ozo people cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Vee spitting bitter truth.

She is not saying things that favour Erica but she is not dragging Erica so don’t believe anyone saying that

Only Erica as slickers will get angry

Let’s wait for someone to upload, I no get strength to type

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2020
urbanaira:
Person wey dey ment
She no dey up na
Sickness don go
Laycon just dey look am. Neo shock, dey give an one kind eye.

I trust Neo sha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

I'm telling you the real threat is kidd, VOTE Ozo people cry
I am giving some online votes to Ozo this week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Why are u decieving urself...u guys have been boasting here of Ozo being a strong contender...
Now u think u can manipulate icons easily
And turn around to brag and mock them on Sunday...

Considering we don't know his strength yet
The Ozo doesn't even care about Laycon sef
Anyways Ur day of reckoning is calling broo...
Don't mind them. We know their plan. Stay woke icons. The show is fast coming to a close!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2020
Kidd, Neo, Ozo and Nengi gisting.

Ozo is uncomfortable with Kidd's presence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2020
[b][/b]No Icon's should vote Dorathy
No Icon's should vote Kidd he has elites
No Icon's should vote Prince&Ozo they both have Cubana

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2020
No Icon's should vote Dorathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi fair oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Biggaboi:

Don't mind them. We know their plan. Stay woke icons. The show is fast coming to a close!!!

And we voted laycon cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

Sunday showed kidd was a strong contender. When did we battle with the icons, they are our seniors. We only dragged kidd here because of you his fans like you.

Vote for Ozo cry
They've started the Shalaye to hoodwink us o. grin
Icons beware!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Threebear:
Please vote Ozo .

I'll put anyone who does in my prayers and my prayers always work .

Na beg I beg embarassed
I begged you for 3k last week you ignored me. It's not fair cos I'm going through a hard time. I will give him 400 online votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Biggaboi:

U can imagine the Bullcrap my dear
What will an icon benefit by voting Ozo, at least Laycon likes kidd and verse versa.. He would be happier Kidd is saved Over that Ozo who doesn't even care of his existence..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince and Dora.

Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Is Dora crying or what?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Even saying she can't cope or do well outside the house because she didn't keep to Biggie's rules.

Stop comparing Erica to Vee.

Their case will be like that if Cee-c and Anto of double wahala season..

I don't blame Vee, she think she is better and gas more fans than Erica... Na Biggie I blame for evicting one housemate when he should have evicted already two..

I am not God.. But the combination of Vee and Leo might not be as successful as Erica outside.

Someone that can not song better than Debbie rise is forming porch.. Lol
She is there badmouthing Erica, while she is out making money even without working.. Lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Are they cuddling up
What are dey saying
Brubembem:
Prince and Dora.

Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Bookworm001:

And we voted laycon cry
We appreciate, really we do. We don't want to seem like ingrates but remember this is a game and it's drawing to a close. If this were earlier in the week I'd root for ur fav to pay u back. It's too close to the end now. And besides ur fav got 2 weeks free of being up. Sorry pal. Less than 3 weeks to go so it's eyes on the goal.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Koolface4u:
No Icon's should vote Dorathy

Ignore that Nike woman. She's been cancelled a long time ago. She has an history of managing failed housemates. Her last attempt was with Daine of previous season but baby girl was smart enough to discard her. She's getting paid for every negative thing she posts or says about Laycon. Let me not say anything about her relationship with Nina 'cos Nina is strongly rooting for our guy.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BLUPRINT96(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2020
This just in.

DORATHY IS BUTTHURT ABOUT HER LOSS.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2020
garfield1:

Pick up your one cent and check the next shop.we ain't selling
Alright dear
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Crixxx:
Is Dora crying or what?
Yes, she is crying.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:
Vee hates Erica
Maybe but seems more like she is just irritated by her attitude.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Erica wasn't vile and bitter when said she hates vee undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2020
akthedream2019:

Stop comparing Erica to Vee.

Their case will be like that if Cee-c and Anto of double wahala season..

I don't blame Vee, she think she is better and gas more fans than Erica... Na Biggie I blame for evicting one housemate when he should have evicted already two..

I am not God.. But the combination of Vee and Leo might not be as successful as Erica outside.

Someone that can not song better than Debbie rise is forming porch.. Lol
She is there badmouthing Erica, while she is out making money even without working.. Lol
You need to see Laycon when she was spitting those unfiltered bitter talks toward Erica, Laycon couldn't even say a word. Very shocked.

Same with Neo, he was kinda uncomfortable with the things Vee was saying.

I'm not comparing Erica and Vee, Erica is the biggest lady in that house. She has the biggest achievments than the rest female housemates before the show. She's far bigger than Vee cheesy

2 brand new cars within 48 hours and 5+ million naira for Erica, all without working. Vee will come out for us to see how perfect and successful she'll become. Everybody go know em place after the show.grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.