Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5062606 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Simran94:

When Kidd and Erica were kissing and doing a lot of PDAs in front of laycon, he said it was disrespectful to him because Erica knows laycon has feelings for her. Everyone already knew those two were not dating but just having fun with themselves in the house, after that Icons blamed Erica for being disrespectful to laycon.

Now tables have turned, everyone in that house knows Ozo has feelings for nengi even though they aren't dating yet laycon keeps touching her butt and caressing her neck at the parties or jacuzzi hour but he (laycon) doesn't see it as disrespectful either?

Hmm.
So what exactly is your point?

Did anyone blame Kidd for sleeping with Erica?

Did Laycon force Nengi to dance with him?

Just like it was Erica that chose to kiss and have sex with Kidd, Nengi chose to dance with Laycon.

So how is that the fault of Laycon or Kidd?

Besides, it’s not like Laycon and Nengi are having a romantic relationship, they were simply dancing on the floor and having a good time.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Laycon is obviously a very shameless human being. How can you be comfortable rocking another niggaz babe on the dance floor.? And he's doing such nonsense with so much confidence every damn Saturday party night.. In real life, he's a kind of friend that will fvck your babe and you won't even know. If he tries such outside that house with anybody , I doubt if he will go back home complete. He will leave with broken bones.

Comments like this make me laugh. Laycon should not dance with his fellow HM bcs one person feels threatened by their dancing together? Hope you also thought Kidd was shameless when he was dancing with Nengi and Erica got jealous ?... If not ,madam, look in the mirror and say 'LORD LORD...bless me with sense and remove the spirit of hypocrisy from my life'

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
.... And who told you that Nengi is dating Ozo?
KingAzubuike:

Laycon is obviously a very shameless human being. How can you be comfortable rocking another niggaz babe on the dance floor.? And he's doing such nonsense with so much confidence every damn Saturday party night.. In real life, he's a kind of friend that will fvck your babe and you won't even know. If he tries such outside that house with anybody , I doubt if he will go back home complete. He will leave with broken bones.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
From the street of Twitter, I come in peace with Kiddrica's news. I know most of you have seen and watch the clips, but for those who are yet to.

Feel free so see the party that trended last night more than BBN party.

Kidd and Erica vibing.

https://twitter.com/DaniUloko/status/1307503275046993924?s=09

More
https://twitter.com/johnfaith673/status/1307536275293888513?s=19

Seyi Awolowo was spotted in the party. Real recognizes real.
Even seyi had to pay homage to the reigning king Kidd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kidd u dey burst my head kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Allnacruise:

I liked your post initially until I got to that Ozo part

You can do better

angry

No vex bro, all na cruise. I like Ozo but 3clown is not helping matters at all. He’s the major reason why Ozo is getting attacked unnecessarily.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
When Kidd and Erica were kissing before Laycon, our resident notorious pathetic miscreants said it was disrespectful.

Guess what? This same Laycon has been the same person who can't even respect Ozo feelings for Nengi, but always running after Nengi during parties. While he does that, his miserable pathetic followers will hail him that he's a cruise master.

I'll raise this issue at the right time when it'll hit the miscreants so hard, but for now... I'm in Kiddrica's mode.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Hope y'all heard Nengi apologizing to Ozo and he also did the same
Ndi pro in women affairs,i wonder how perfect your relationship is
And that short man devil tunde will not carry this clip o
But once it is Ozo he will start dragging his own generation and not Ozo

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
From the street of Twitter, I come in peace with Kiddrica's news. I know most of you have seen and watch the clips, but for those who are yet to.

Feel free so see the party that trended last night more than BBN party.

Kidd and Erica vibing.

https://twitter.com/DaniUloko/status/1307503275046993924?s=09

More
https://twitter.com/johnfaith673/status/1307536275293888513?s=19

Seyi Awolowo was spotted in the party. Real recognizes real.
Real recognize real?!

Lmaooo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
genius43:

Trend where a party no one knew off till 3am.

You guys should stop trying too hard to be relevant.

Please, don't spoil their parole. This may be all the relevance they enjoy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Laslas icons they need us to trend.

Goodmorning to those that their fave hv 1million followers while in d house.

The rest shld fokoff.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:

NENGI IS CRAZY IN LOVE BUT OZO PEOPLE WILL HELP HER TO SCATTER IT ONCE OZO REACH OUTSIDE.

SHE NEVER SABI WHO OZO PEOPLE BE.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Even seyi had to pay homage to the reigning king Kidd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kidd u dey burst my head kiss kiss kiss
Real recognizes real.

Davido, Wizkid, Tuface, Dele, Seyi, Ay, Segun Arinze and many more top celebrities are famzing Kidd.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
When Kidd and Erica were kissing before Laycon, our resident notorious pathetic miscreants said it was disrespectful.

Guess what? This same Laycon has been the same person who can't even respect Ozo feelings for Nengi, but always running after Nengi during parties. While he does that, his miserable pathetic followers will hail him that he's a cruise master.

I'll raise this issue at the right time when it'll hit the miscreants so hard, but for now... I'm in Kiddrica's mode.
@ emboldened

Please it's Nengi that chose to dance with Laycon.

Laycon doesn't even dance with Vee who happens to be his closet friend in the house in that manner.

And how old are you ?

Cause i still don't know how dancing and kissing are exactly the same thing?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2020
SHE KEPT EVERYBODY ON THE EDGE LAST NIGHT.

MADE OZO LOOK LIKE A LUNATIC AGAIN. WTF!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Kidd fans on this thread are really trying their petty best to shove Kidd news dat we don't give an iota of f**k about down our throat.
If only you guyz av poured dis mumu energy in saving ur fave ass last week,we for still dey see am for our screen.

Funny enough you guyz think a lot of us here really give a f**k about this Hms once dey are evicted or show ends(exception of ur faves though, in some cases)LMFAO

Una Miss ur priority for ur fave last week,and history no go forgive una
Lwkm

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sleekdre: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:
No mind them..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2020
So after majority of BBN fans have clowned, trolled and dragged themselves on Twitter over Nengi & Ozo matter, Nengi eventually apologized to Ozo and they ended up holding hands.

Me I don learn. I pity whoever takes those two seriously
grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:

I like ozo... BT sometimes,the apology is just not good enough... This is a scene we see almost every other Day. Nobody be allowed to work over another like this.
If he keeps apologizing and taking her apology at first glimpse, she would never value him... He should learn to do small shakara a beg. Imagine the cause of the deriding....'meat'.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Erica spotted with Tolani her good friend.

Not all ladies in the house could get themselves a good friend of the same gender.

I love them together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2020
LordTheus:
So after majority of BBN fans have clowned, trolled and dragged themselves on Twitter over Nengi & Ozo matter, Nengi eventually apologized to Ozo and they ended up holding hands.

Me I don learn. I pity whoever takes those two seriously
grin

ARE U SURPRISED?

U DONT KNOW NENGI IS JUST AS BAD, EVEN IF NOT WORSE.

OR IS IT BECOS OZO IS MAKING HIMSELF HELPLESS AND NOT PUTTING UP A DEFENCE, IN THE FORM OF ATTACK.

OZO DEY BEHAVE LIKE PERSON WEY NO DEY TALK.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Brownsun:
Real recognize real?!
Lmaooo cheesy
Infact I'M ROTFL

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:
Kidd fans on this thread are really trying their petty best to shove Kidd news dat we don't give an iota of f**k about down our throat.
If only you guyz av poured dis mumu energy in saving ur fave ass last week,we for still dey see am for our screen.

Funny enough you guyz think a lot of us here really give a f**k about this Hms once dey are evicted or show ends(exception of ur faves though, in some cases)LMFAO

Una Miss ur priority for ur fave last week,and history no go forgive una
Lwkm
Lol. Tbh, once they are evicted or d show ends i dnt give a F... abt them anymore. Whatever they do with their life nd money is their concern. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Brownsun:

One quick question.....

Why are u people always bringing this gist here?
This thread is bbn live update thread not thread for keeping up with the evicted nd disqualified..!!!

You kiddrica fans shld stop trying too hard to convince us ur faves are doing well. Life must go on. We know this...!!!!!

dominique has to do something about this. If this is not thread derailment then I don't know what it is.

These evicted/disqualified fave's fans should create another thread for their useless catching up.

This is becoming really annoying.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:
You don too dey make noise for this place
what's so special about your Ozo that they can't drag him
like you don't drag other housemates
hypocrite like you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2020
I honestly loved Kidd but I guess his so called petty fans did more harm to him than good.

His current manager would probably ruin his reputation the more.

Watch the space

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qcutie(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2020
They should have kept him in the house, medicine after death, abeg make una go rest in peace.
Broobembem:

Real recognizes real.

Davido, Wizkid, Tuface, Dele, Seyi, Ay, Segun Arinze and many more top celebrities are famzing Kidd.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2020
I AM NOW CONFIDENT THAT OZO HAS ALL IT TAKES TO BANG NENGI.

THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS BEGGING FOR SEX.

I HAVE SEEN THAT LOOK NENGI IS SHOWING BEFORE.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Meet Kiki Osibanjo, daughter of the Vice President of Nigeria.

A hardcore Kiddrica's fan.

If people like her are reasonable enough to relate and fan the fun and vibes of Kiddrica, then we don't care about what miscreants thinks.

No offense

But you dull sha

Abi you are pretending to be gullible ni?

Sha you are not bright

lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I honestly loved Kidd but I guess his so called petty fans did more harm to him than good.

His current manager would probably ruin his reputation the more.

Watch the space
Forget his 5 fans. His manager is d person i blame more.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Girliving:

I like ozo... BT sometimes,the apology is just not good enough... This is a scene we see almost every other Day. Nobody be allowed to work over another like this.
If he keeps apologizing and taking her apology at first glimpse, she would never value him... He should learn to do small shakara a beg. Imagine the cause of the deriding....'meat'.
And we should also know that we are all different
Ozo is just too nice and that is his fault
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Exactly my point too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Real recognizes real.

Yesoo they can't help famzing him...kidd has arrested them with his star quality oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.