Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063093 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7530) (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Last night we were enjoying the laycon-Nengi and ozone moments and some people are forcing to watch their fave that never trended in the streets of twitter by the way who is Niki obasanjo or whatever... Mxm...
3bear abeg if u use 3000naira everyday for 7 years, u still never chop 30milli finish oh abeg be calming down
Off to church abeg to pray for our iconic leader
Love and light to y'all
#layglobal

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Simran94:
It is MEAT that caused the problem ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, ordinary meat!!!
I knew it
Those two are unseriously unserious
Always confusing their confusion and not me.

I don't take dem serious again this days

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Girliving:

Please, don't spoil their parole. This may be all the relevance they enjoy

Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Brownsun:

Forget his 5 fans. His manager is d person i blame more.

His manager failed him.

If he had a great management team like Laycon, he should be on his way to the final.

He was actually meant to be a final material not an Instagram celebrity.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
pongwa:
Ozo can be compared with anyone in the house as long as he is a housemate in BB's house. Moreover, Laycon will still win, so by that, he can be seen to be far better than Ozo and other HMs. You just have to learn to respect that. And if you as a black man refer to your fellow black man a monkey, it shows you are racist too. In fact you are worse than whites

My dear... Leave tiribear... At least Laycon has a healthy dose of self-esteem, even with all he has been called n how HMs have chided him.... Meanwhile one hunk of a man is been derided by one woman.
The irony of life

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Wait, just tuned in to see Nengi in Ozo's bed?
Did she migrate there this morning or what?

..And why are they both so restless?
I swear these 2 really need to fvck so they can both cum to their senses angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sleekdre: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
observer222:
You don too dey make noise for this place
what's so special about your Ozo that they can't drag him
like you don't drag other housemates
hypocrite like you
Abegii.. Tunde own too much!! He has an agenda obviously so I will forgive him..
But "Pull Him Down Syndrome" doesn't stand the test of time..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
But foolish people full here Sha
I go fish all off una out one by one
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
If you are Ozo's fan, I'll advice you never to attempt trolling Kidd or Erica. There are 1000 things to troll Ozo with.

If I can frustrate and deal with miscreants which happens to be the largest fanbase, I see no reason why I can't frustrate Simpsons supporting an albino cretin who has been disgracing his family because of a silicon Ass.

For your own health as an Ozo's fan, don't troll Kidd. No Kiddrica's slander will be tolerated from Ozo's fans.

Know this and know peace.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon and ozo fans calm down ,,,your fave is going nowhere,,,,,
As for d rest goan create a gofundme grin,,,,,,,this will happen if they evict bottom two,,,,,,
But if there's going to be any twisting,,, dorathy or triky will be safe_,,,,
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss1:
I AM NOW CONFIDENT THAT OZO HAS ALL IT TAKES TO BANG NENGI.

THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS BEGGING FOR SEX.

I HAVE SEEN THAT LOOK NENGI IS SHOWING BEFORE.
keep dreaming,that will never happen,as soon as nengi is out of that place,ozo won't see her breaklight again,Shes just using him for the show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
sleekdre:

Abegii.. Tunde own too much!! He has an agenda obviously so I will forgive him..
Then why are you complaining about it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:

And we should also know that we are all different
Ozo is just too nice and that is his fault

I agree... BT how would u feel seeing a male relative being treated like he is... N mind you, not a rare occurrence, BT seeing it happen everyother day? I, for one, would talk some sense into him, especially if not married

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss1:
I AM NOW CONFIDENT THAT OZO HAS ALL IT TAKES TO BANG NENGI.
THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS BEGGING FOR SEX.
I HAVE SEEN THAT LOOK NENGI IS SHOWING BEFORE.
Wow! I just posted exactly the same thing.
Only sex can resolve what's on ground.
That's the stage they've gotten to but unfortunately it's not happening in the house if ever.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Erica spotted with Tolani her good friend.

Not all ladies in the house could get themselves a good friend of the same gender.

I love them together.
Omo for wic pesin Instagram status can I watch the party

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
genius43:

Trend where a party no one knew off till 3am.
You guys should stop trying too hard to be relevant.
Azin ehn LMAO
Who give a F**k about evicted Hms this days ehn.
As far as I can't see dem on my screen again, all other things na noise

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
sleekdre:

My dear stop quoting that coward
He is the last person i would ever reply on nairaland

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
If you are Ozo's fan, I'll advice you never to attempt trolling Kidd or Erica. There are 1000 things to troll Ozo with.

If I can frustrate and deal with miscreants which happens to be the largest fanbase, I see no reason why I can't frustrate Simpsons supporting an albino cretin who has been disgracing his family because of a silicon Ass.

For your own health as an Ozo's fan, don't troll Kidd. No Kiddrica's slander will be tolerated from Ozo's fans.

oooo Lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those ones are the real jokers grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Lmao... Deal with icons
Chibabe... Come and see something o

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Girliving:

Lmao... Deal with icons
Chibabe... Come and see something o
Keep quiet there cheesy
U icons are spineless to depend on a menstruating lady to fight for u cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Salon without Prince.. is that a salon?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lavoca: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
You guys should stop giving that thing airtime.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Real recognizes real.

Davido, Wizkid, Tuface, Dele, Seyi, Ay, Segun Arinze and many more top celebrities are famzing Kidd.

Haba mana!!! We hear you now. When the show is over you can start spamming the thread on Kidd and Erica and who’s famzing who.

Let’s focus on the HMs in the house and if you can’t please go to twitter and continue the news for them. We are tired

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Lilcraze:
Last night we were enjoying the laycon-Nengi and ozone moments and some people are forcing to watch their fave that never trended in the streets of twitter by the way who is Niki obasanjo or whatever... Mxm...
3bear abeg if u use 3000naira everyday for 7 years, u still never chop 30milli finish oh abeg be calming down
Off to church abeg to pray for our iconic leader
Love and light to y'all
#layglobal
which one is laycon nengi moment? are you icons so desperate for love?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
keep dreaming,that will never happen,as soon as nengi is out of that place,ozo won't see her breaklight again,Shes just using him for the show

SHE TOO WONT SEE OZO HEADLIGHT.

FACT REMAINS THAT NENGI WILL SEEK OZO OUT AFTER THE SHOW BUT I AM CERTAIN HE WOULD HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART.

OZO IS GOING TO GET A GOOD TALKING BY VIRTUALLY EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY FAMILY.

FUNNY THING, IS I KNWO SHE LIKES HIM MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Who is currently watching?
These 2 are lost grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Girliving:

I agree... BT how would u feel seeing a male relative being treated like he is... N mind you, not a rare occurrence, BT seeing it happen everyother day? I, for one, would talk some sense into him, especially if not married
Buh
Don't be quick to forget......

Nengi is still the only Hms there dat really cares for Ozo and always look out for him,both behind and in his presence.

There are av been so many times I feel like slapping the hell out of Ozo and also hating on Nengi.

Buh wen I see some things dis two people av said about each other and done for each other even while the other is not aware, I just av to calm down.

Like I don't know if dey are faking it or real,buh seriously hating on the two av been so difficult for me sha.

PS: I'm not a shipper,Strictly Ozo Fan

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Akorkor:

Haba mana!!! We hear you now. When the show is over you can start spamming the thread on Kidd and Erica and who’s famzing who.

Let’s focus on the HMs in the house and if you can’t please go to twitter and continue the news for them. We are tired[/s]
Sharap there angry
They are also part of the housemates cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Keep quiet there cheesy
U icons are spineless to depend on a menstruating lady to fight for u cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hey kitty... Will u Bleep off my mention U stupid or something Thought u guys were 'aww wing' over your fave you cldnt keep on the show... U will not go and do gofundme for him

Now bleep off u d**k.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:

My dear stop quoting that coward
He is the last person i would ever reply on nairaland
it is you your father your mother and your entire family that is a coward
I am sure you don't even know the meaning of coward the word just dey sweet you use
stupid fool
if you like call the mod they can never ban me for life

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Brownsun:

Lol. Tbh, once they are evicted or d show ends i dnt give a F... abt them anymore. Whatever they do with their life nd money is their concern. grin

As in eeeh, the moment the winner collects his cheque.... I don't care what he does outside.... Na good wishes.. cheesy

But, u see these miserable fellows following these guys up and down, sleeping and waking up on ex housemates social media pages eeeh.... grin grin hunger is really really bad...

E B things..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

Buh
Don't be quick to forget......

Nengi is still the only Hms there dat really cares for Ozo and always look out for him,both behind and in his presence.

There are av been so many times I feel like slapping the hell out of Ozo and also hating on Nengi.

Buh wen I see some things dis two people av said about each other and done for each other even while the other is not aware, I just av to calm down.

Like I don't know if dey are faking it or real,buh seriously hating on the two av been so difficult for me sha.

PS: I'm not a shipper,Strictly Ozo Fan

I really don't hate them... Just that the relationship sometimes rile me up... Ozo n Nengi are really passionate, competitive, beautiful individuals... I just wish we cld see less of the quarrels

(1) (2) (3) ... (7530) (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.