Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098185 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] Sharap there angry
They are also part of the housemates cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since you don’t have manners like Erica your favorite, they are evicted and disqualified.

Next time , please think before you reply. Not everyone is under 30 and have pepper body like you.

Some of us are just here to read update and enjoy the show okay.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Akorkor:

Haba mana!!! We hear you now. When the show is over you can start spamming the thread on Kidd and Erica and who’s famzing who.

Let’s focus on the HMs in the house and if you can’t please go to twitter and continue the news for them. We are tired
Kindly keep shut.

Laycon's miscreants have countless times posted about Laycon's personal pictures, pictures of his NYSC and even his IG followers here, did you complain?

Nengi's fans have posted Nengi's pictures outside the house here, did you complain?

Ozo's fans have posted pictures of Ozo's sisters and even some of Ozo's pictures outside the house, did you complain?

Why are you pressed with Kiddrica's pictures?
Why are you pained? Can't you control yourself and ignore? Are those pictures not related to BBn lockdown?

Avoid me please. I'm telling you this without insult because you are the one.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Akorkor:

Since you don’t have manners like Erica your favorite, they are evicted and disqualified.

Next time , please think before you reply. Not everyone is under 30 and have pepper body like you.

Some of us are just here to read update and enjoy the show okay.

Leave that cat... Na only to purr e sabi... Manners are as absent as space

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly keep shut.

Laycon's miscreants have countless times posted about Laycon's personal pictures, pictures of his NYSC and even his IG followers here, did you complain?

Nengi's fans have posted Nengi's pictures outside the house here, did you complain?

Ozo's fans have posted pictures of Ozo's sisters and even some of Ozo's pictures outside the house, did you complain?

Why are you pained? Can't you control yourself and ignore? Are those pictures not related to BBn lockdown?

Avoid me please.

You dey reason at all??

Laycon, Nengi, Ozo are still in the house!!

They are talking about housemates not Ex nor Disqualified ones

I repeat

You are dull

This is not pretence

You no bright at all

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
If you've hyped your fav with his/her picture outside the house, go fck yourself for hating on Kiddrica's pictures.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly keep shut.

Understand the difference between housemates and ex housemates

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss1:

SHE TOO WONT SEE OZO HEADLIGHT.

FACT REMAINS THAT NENGI WILL SEEK OZO OUT AFTER THE SHOW BUT I AM CERTAIN HE WOULD HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART.

OZO IS GOING TO GET A GOOD TALKING BY VIRTUALLY EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY FAMILY.

FUNNY THING, IS I KNWO SHE LIKES HIM MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS.
TBH just like Dora said, Ozo az dis Chewing gum attitude, he will make u so get used to him dat going back will be so difficult,

Tell you the truth, Nengi will never forget Ozo, even if they don't date after the house. She will never forget him. After the house, she will see him in almost whatever she does. You will hear something like, if it's Ozo, he will do it this way or say it that way

I want to take an exception with dis two,after the show I will always check on dem,to see howfar, I've nvr done dis b4.

I will also like to see the role his family will play in all this,most especially his sisters

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So what exactly is your point?

Did anyone blame Kidd for sleeping with Erica?

Did Laycon force Nengi to dance with him?

Just like it was Erica that chose to kiss and have sex with Kidd, Nengi chose to dance with Laycon.

So how is that the fault of Laycon or Kidd?

Besides, it’s not like Laycon and Nengi are having a romantic relationship, they were simply dancing on the floor and having a good time.

These are the kind off people that will not let their partners have simple, non-romantic fun

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Samueltemi337:
It's obviously rocket science to some folks here.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Girliving:

I really don't hate them... Just that the relationship sometimes rile me up... Ozo n Nengi are really passionate, competitive, beautiful individuals... I just wish we cld see less of the quarrels
Yh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Tonnyray:
Wow! I just posted exactly the same thing.
Only sex can resolve what's on ground.
That's the stage they've gotten to but unfortunately it's not happening in the house if ever.
Sex has a way of resetting people who are going astray.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Tonnyray:
Who is currently watching? These 2 are lost grin grin grin
Not watching
on my way to service
gist me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] Sharap there angry
They are also part of the housemates cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope u know the difference between present and past tense?... Learn to use it likewise

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Samueltemi337:
The thread's tag never said "Ex housemates or Housemates". It didn't even say "Campaign", but people campaign here.

You all should have some self controls and learn how to ignore things. Jeeez!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

TBH just like Dora said, Ozo az dis Chewing gum attitude, he will make u so get used to him dat going back will be so difficult,

Tell you the truth, Nengi will never forget Ozo, even if they don't date after the house. She will never forget him. After the house, she will see him in almost whatever she does. You will hear something like, if it's Ozo, he will do it this way or say it that way

I want to take an exception with dis two,after the show I will always check on dem,to see howfar, I've done dis b4.

I will also like to see the role his family will play in all this,most especially his sisters
Is my eyes deceiving me , Dotez or Nengi carry her blanket go sleep for Ozo bed?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Munzy14:

As in eeeh, the moment the winner collects his cheque.... I don't care what he does outside.... Na good wishes.. cheesy

But, u see these miserable fellows following these guys up and down, sleeping and waking up on ex housemates social media pages eeeh.... grin grin hunger is really really bad...

E B things..

lol....mine na to just follow those I find interesting and wouldnt mind keeping up with them on IG. Na there e finish o. If your posting becomes too much and meaningless sef...I unfollow sharparly. no time. Soldier go ....soldier come....lol.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Munzy14:

As in eeeh, the moment the winner collects his cheque.... I don't care what he does outside.... Na good wishes.. cheesy

But, u see these miserable fellows following these guys up and down, sleeping and waking up on ex housemates social media pages eeeh.... grin grin hunger is really really bad...

E B things..

e be things o

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

The thread's tag never said "Ex housemates or Housemates". It didn't even say "Campaign", but people campaign here.

Ok go ahead keep posting trash

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Simran94:

When Kidd and Erica were kissing and doing a lot of PDAs in front of laycon, he said it was disrespectful to him because Erica knows laycon has feelings for her. Everyone already knew those two were not dating but just having fun with themselves in the house, after that Icons blamed Erica for being disrespectful to laycon.

Now tables have turned, everyone in that house knows Ozo has feelings for nengi even though they aren't dating yet laycon keeps touching her butt and caressing her neck at the parties or jacuzzi hour but he (laycon) doesn't see it as disrespectful either?

Hmm.
We'll raise this hypocrisy at the right time.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
caprini1:
Is my eyes deceiving me , Dotez or Nengi carry her blanket go sleep for Ozo bed?
Currently not watching o.

Church

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Allnacruise:

You dey reason at all??

Laycon, Nengi, Ozo are still in the house!!

They are talking about housemates not Ex nor Disqualified ones

I repeat

You are dull

This is not pretence

You no bright at all

As in, the guy no get sense at all cheesy

I doubt if he is up to 16 years.

The way he dey reason dey off me.

I pity those giving him attention.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I hope you didn't tell her that we got married yesterday?

Nah wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly keep shut.

the 1st 3 u mentioned have something in common which the last 2 dont have...they r still in the game....so every form of campaign and publicity makes sense .

For those out.....live updates shd be on twitter and if streets.

not like many of their fans r on here anyway... not more than 10 sef.

go ahead If this helps u sleep well at night....but dont bombard us with unwarranted news and then in the same streak claim it supercedes that of the house. Majority on here dont care.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly keep shut.

One question bumbum ...
Is Laycon, Nengi nd Ozo still in d game?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
I'll keep posting bbn related news here, so long as I'm not breaking any rule.

The earlier you get yourself sniper, the better for you. You can't be telling people what to post on another man's forum.

Be sensible and have some self control. Learn to IGNORE things. Stop being emotionally dumb and entitled. Pathetic miscreants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly keep shut.

You really have nothing going for you in the real world sha.. Early morning, you wan start your nonsense..
Well this is the only thing that gives you a sense of relevance, so who are we to take it away from you. Enjoy..

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Kindly keep shut.

After saying I should keep shut? Just go ahead with your insult please because it won’t do anything with me.

You made example of Nengi,Ozo and Laycon, these are the Housmates still in the house. People do these to garner for votes from fans but what about Kidd and Erica. We don’t want to know what is going on in their lives presently but you can bring them on after the show to show them off.

Nevertheless, I still maintain my point that we don’t need to know what is going on their lives right now because we are focusing on the housemates in the house.

I won’t reply you again

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

( In allnacruise voice) ....You are dull.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2020
badinfluence:

You really have nothing going for you in the real world sha.. Early morning, you wan start your nonsense..
Well this is the only thing that gives you a sense of relevance, so who are we to take it away from you. Enjoy..
grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Brownsun:

One question bumbum ...
Is Laycon, Nengi nd Ozo still in d game?

God bless you dear!! She clearly missed that part

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Tonnyray:
Who is currently watching?
These 2 are lost grin grin grin
What happened?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Girliving:

Hope u know the difference between present and past tense?... Learn to use it likewise[/s]
c'mon Gerrout....I don't give a fukk about what u think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.