Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064545 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7677) (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
aduntemi:

Wait till Sunday

I hope you are mentally withdrawing from the show, make e no go shock you o

I'm watching rn grin
I will withdraw on Sunday tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Tonnyray:
Psychiatric evaluation and intervention precisely.
Yep..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Timekeeper: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Anybody that hates Ozo needs serious medical attention.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Icons please vote oo

God no go shame us..

Neo is topping now with 41%, please vote Laycon oo

The devil is a liar

angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
No more Ozone moments.
I really feel for those bloggers o
LMAO

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Multi choice should show us the number of bbnaija channel viewers since monday. I want to check something.

I heard they tried to spice up the now super boring house by organizing a dinner but it didn't still stop the HMs from going to bed before 11pm cheesy .

Ozo still dominate social media, twitter and blogs three days after leaving a show that hasn't ended yet. Doesn't that speak volume?

I'll keep saying the show began to end the day they disqualified Erica after issuing her two undeserving strikes. Then they proceeded to witch hunt ozo with strikes, fines and negative coverage. When they saw his fans stood their ground, they abandoned the "save and replace rule" , banned the HOH from choosing deputy, refused to put them all up for possible eviction. Instead they opted for a "twist" that saw to his eviction. who now watches the show? my cousin who use to post updates says she now watches supersports cheesy

Imagine the anxiety and interest a last five that includes Erica, Ozo, Nengi, Laycon and Dorathy or Kidwaya would generate.

They think the can remedy the vote deficit by opening voting on Sunday night till Friday night. If they like let them extent voting until 31st December, people won't still vote for Dorathy and nengi. Even many laycon fans won't vote with enthusiasm since a winner was crowned from the onset.

They want laycon to win but they over did it.

Pls, if you think I'm not saying the truth don't quote me.

grin grin

You don too rate yourself

We will quote you when you decide to display stupidity, live with it

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Timekeeper:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

This person is mad grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Anybody that hates Ozo needs serious medical attention.

I already said this before you just can’t hate ozo

The guy is too good Abeg

My favorites are

Laycon
Ozo
Kiddwaya

Kidd was ahead of ozo for me before sha but I now prefer ozo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Allnacruise:

The devil is a liar

angry
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2020
#AllVotesForLaycon
#LayconX85m
#Icons
grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Multi choice should show us the number of bbnaija channel viewers since monday. I want to check something.

I heard they tried to spice up the now super boring house by organizing a dinner but it didn't still stop the HMs from going to bed before 11pm cheesy .

Ozo still dominate social media, twitter and blogs three days after leaving a show that hasn't ended yet. Doesn't that speak volume?

I'll keep saying the show began to end the day they disqualified Erica after issuing her two undeserving strikes. Then they proceeded to witch hunt ozo with strikes, fines and negative coverage. When they saw his fans stood their ground, they abandoned the "save and replace rule" , banned the HOH from choosing deputy, refused to put them all up for possible eviction. Instead they opted for a "twist" that saw to his eviction. who now watches the show? my cousin who use to post updates says she now watches supersports cheesy

Imagine the anxiety and interest a last five that includes Erica, Ozo, Nengi, Laycon and Dorathy or Kidwaya would generate.

They think the can remedy the vote deficit by opening voting on Sunday night till Friday night. If they like let them extent voting until 31st December, people won't still vote for Dorathy and nengi. Even many laycon fans won't vote with enthusiasm since a winner was crowned from the onset.

Forget anxiety

Even if the lineup consisted of Erica, Ozo, Nengi , Laycon , Dora/ Kidd

It would be an easy ride for Laycon

Cos no alliance votes from anywhere

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Dotez:
No more Ozone moments.

LMAO

grin grin
Ahhhhh, the only housemate that probably didn't stress her fans would be Dorathy. The rest of them, I don't know what happened

My sincere prayer is never to be sucked in like I was this year. My prayer was answered in 2017, I hope my "not bothered about big brother" subscription is renewed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I already said this before you just can’t hate ozo

The guy is too good Abeg

My favorites are

Laycon
Ozo
Kiddwaya

Kidd was ahead of ozo for me before sha but I now prefer ozo

Wow..

My faves are
Laycon
Ozo
Vee
Nengi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2020
The way people are desperately trying to undermine Laycons win, he will win, now and people will start to say it's because BBN franchise wanted him to win. Laycon has the most fans this year, he pulled a lot of previous haters of Big Brother, he changed the narrative of the show for them, and you still dont want to believe. He was decampaigned at a point, but God and his fans fought back, and he helped us from inside, too. If you still want to be ranting, it's your business

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm watching rn grin
I will withdraw on Sunday tongue

grin grin
Motigbo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Dotez:

See ehn ... If I had any fear before ... Ozo has made me eat it all up with that fantastic Interview with Ebuka yesterday ... All ye OAPS ... He is coming ..... Fire anything at him, Ozo is ready to conquer
the same oaps that were kissing up to Kidd and couldn’t ask him relevant and pertinent questions on his activities in the house and the HOH lounge? Ozo doesn’t owe them sh!t They should maintain same lethargic energy they had with Kidd, not all of a sudden they will now move to the energy they used on Praise and Ka3na. He shouldn’t respond to any silly question

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:

If they wanted Laycon to win and he didn't have supporters

How he go take win??

See I supported Tacha last year and I know where all these BS is coming from

Ndo

E don almost finish

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
aduntemi:

grin grin
Motigbo

Have a nice day kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Am not sure people are voting Laycon

iCons this week is very crucial
Pls VoteLaycon now

this meme dey get me always grin grin
Is.it dog,cat or goat and who beat am grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Demnan:
The way people are desperately trying to undermine Laycons win, he will win, now and people will start to say it's because BBN franchise wanted him to win. Laycon has the most fans this year, he pulled a lot of previous haters of Big Brother, he changed the narrative of the show for them, and you still dont want to believe. He was decampaigned at a point, but God and his fans fought back, and he helped us from inside, too. If you still want to be ranting, it's your business

Undermine till next week, na pesin wey win win.

They will just have unnecessary headaches.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:

Lamentations..
Apart from last season, voting for the finale opens from Sunday to Friday. No be today we start to hear 'the show is over' whenever una fave comot.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
That headache will be too much on that final day. Kilode, why must you hate someone so much just because they kicked out your fave
aduntemi:

Undermine till next week, na pesin wey win win.

They will just have unnecessary headaches.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
CuteMercury:
Unfortunately for hypocrites like you. Even the things you do in private are more disgusting and inhuman than want animals can ever do.

Animals dey fork yanch?

But I'm sure you burst yanch open in private.

Fvck off and get Sense, u are embarrassing your parents here

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
From "Pity vote"

To "Bandwagon"

To "Tribalism"

Now na "They want him to win"

Una no dey tire??

Safarigirl Aka Bulldozer90
Na you I dey follow talk

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
badinfluence:

Lamentations..
Apart from last season, voting for the finale opens from Sunday to Friday. No be today we start to hear 'the show is over' whenever una fave comot.
shouldn't you all be busy watching the HMs as they watch the ceiling?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Let us get something straight!!!!!

The 3 realest guy in dat house is Ozo,Kidd and Laycon.

What affected Ozo was never Nengi infact it was nvr about Nengi,for a fact I've actually come to understand dat it was that toxic masculinity Nigerian mentality that dealt Ozo a major blow.Couple with the fact that our best to keep him in the game was not enough.

What affected Kidd was never about Erica and Vice versa, It was dat "Rich people don't need the cash" typical Nigerian mentality dat dealt him a huge blow,and ofcos couple with d fact that his fans Votes was not enough to keep him in d house.

Laycon on the hand az his own flaws too but fortunately those flaws did not fall into the aggressive Nigerian mentality category for him,Luckily for him and his Loyal fans right from day one he escaped dat massacre, hence what we are seeing now.

The Problem is not with the HMS seriously, The Problems is with the Viewers and Non-Viewers.

A case of a Typical Nigerian mentality..........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:

They lost the show the day they did that nomination that pushed Vee and Neo automatically into finale , even before they started voting we all knew with that process , Vee and Neo will go through easily , that's where they got it wrong, Erica's disqualification was a well deserved one , for Ozo if that nomination process was not followed , Ozo and Tricktee for go into finale . Cos laycon fans go vote tricktee somehow .

Nengi should have picked a deputy , then the rest of the house for go up for eviction , but they went for a strange voting process.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by foldgram: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:

Oh please! Count your lose and move on.
So if Erica had no strike before the day she acted out her madness, you think she'd still be in that house?
The show has ended? okay, stop wailing and let the people whom the show hasn't ended for continue watching.

They want Laycon to win so they told Erica to act mad, they want Laycon to win so they told the fans not to vote for their faves. It's really disgusting how low you people are going to discredit the people doing the voting. They want Laycon to win so they told Ozo not to stand his ground and pick Vee when he had the chance.

I don't know what y'all expect from the final week though, if Erica and Kidd were still there, they will still be discussing assurance, if Ozo was still there, Nengi will still be curving him, I don't see what special entertainment they'd have brought.

Y'all need to get over yourselves.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Allnacruise:
From "Pity vote"

To "Bandwagon"

To "Tribalism"

Una no dey tire??

They should stay away from 198 on Sunday sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
shouldn't you all be busy watching the HMs as they watch the ceiling?
How do you know what they are doing. Isn't the show over??

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Thank you, oo.
Allnacruise:
From "Pity vote"

To "Bandwagon"

To "Tribalism"

Una no dey tire??

Safarigirl Aka Bulldozer90
Na you I dey follow talk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Dotez:
No more Ozone moments.
LMAO
they're rewinding their moment in the house and posting them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7677) (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.