Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5100434 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

Blaming Laycon? In the sense of? That he influenced the list HMs for finale? I don't get.

Basically cos of his large fanbase
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Triky Tee is live

Cc allnacruise cheesy

Is he with Ozo?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2020
I am talking rubbish, bla bla bla but they can't do without quoting me. If I'm lying, ignore me.
they said the house is boring because they are only five. Ozo and nengi alone in the house would gist until almost 2am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Allnacruise:

Kidd social media don end so ....

Na OZO get am for this week till next week
Life na turn by turn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=QueenCookie post=94187593][/quote]

angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Allnacruise:

On which platform

Instagram..

So Burna Boy blocked Vee on Twitter, 3 years ago because she was trolling him..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
nazablossom:
I don't know why I find this funny grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Instagram..

I just checked

He's not live la
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Do you know that feeling of voting Laycon while listening to Fierce and Hip Hop? Try it and thank me later.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2020
QueenCookie:

Is he with Ozo?

He don end am..

Cc allnacruise
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Multi choice should show us the number of bbnaija channel viewers since monday. I want to check something.

I heard they tried to spice up the now super boring house by organizing a dinner but it didn't still stop the HMs from going to bed before 11pm cheesy .

Ozo still dominate social media, twitter and blogs three days after leaving a show that hasn't ended yet. Doesn't that speak volume?

I'll keep saying the show began to end the day they disqualified Erica after issuing her two undeserving strikes. Then they proceeded to witch hunt ozo with strikes, fines and negative coverage. When they saw his fans stood their ground, they abandoned the "save and replace rule" , banned the HOH from choosing deputy, refused to put them all up for possible eviction. Instead they opted for a "twist" that saw to his eviction. who now watches the show? my cousin who use to post updates says she now watches supersports cheesy

Imagine the anxiety and interest a last five that includes Erica, Ozo, Nengi, Laycon and Dorathy or Kidwaya would generate.

They think the can remedy the vote deficit by opening voting on Sunday night till Friday night. If they like let them extent voting until 31st December, people won't still vote for Dorathy and nengi. Even many laycon fans won't vote with enthusiasm since a winner was crowned from the onset.

They want laycon to win but they over did it.

Pls, if you think I'm not saying the truth don't quote me.

A BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Is that what Vee said? undecided
Froshloaded:

Instagram..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

You are not getting his point. Laycon obviously had the biggest fanbase to win, how about the entertainment to viewers? Common bro, check out the house for the past 2 weeks. cheesy

They even had to use dinner to spice up yesterday, yet nothing happened. It wouldn't have been so if Ozo, Erica, Kidd, Dora and Laycon were there. I'm not saying the remaining HMs aren't deserving of the spot, but somehow, it's very boring for viewers. That's the truth.

That earlier double strikes they issued to Erica was undeserving. It gave them no choice than to disqualify her for the show not to loose credibility. If it was possible for them to come up with a twist to save Erica, they would have done it. I watched and listened to disqualification speech of Kemen, Tacha, Kloe and K-Brule, it wasn't as long and confusing as Erica's.

Last year, they once disqualified only Jeff on an eviction Sunday in order to save Frodd, also faked Tacha, Seyi's eviction, evicted Tuoyo because they wanted to keep the same Frodd who was giving highlights. That's what they should have done to save Ozo and Kidd.

They also came up with a twist to save Omashola for the finale.

Bbn is a reality show, but it's left for the organisers to twist and script things the way it'll benefit and give the viewers vibes. They hastily planned this year and it didn't go down welll.

This thing is common sense
Of which you are found wanting

In previous years, most Housemates, the strong ones with fanbases do reach the finals

This year is different

All this the house in now boring talk.. Erica is the show, show ended with kid... Is because your favourites have left the house... You wouldn't have said such if they were still in the house

I understand where you people are coming from
But please let's not be delusional

Erica is out, kid is out, now ozo is out

The show will be ending in less than a week time
Move on and go hype your favourites

Let those of us whose favourites are still in the show, enjoy the show
Not bitchingg on everyday about how boring the show is
It is boring, yet y'all won't stop watching
Hypocrites

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Multi choice should show us the number of bbnaija channel viewers since monday. I want to check something.

I heard they tried to spice up the now super boring house by organizing a dinner but it didn't still stop the HMs from going to bed before 11pm cheesy .

Ozo still dominate social media, twitter and blogs three days after leaving a show that hasn't ended yet. Doesn't that speak volume?

I'll keep saying the show began to end the day they disqualified Erica after issuing her two undeserving strikes. Then they proceeded to witch hunt ozo with strikes, fines and negative coverage. When they saw his fans stood their ground, they abandoned the "save and replace rule" , banned the HOH from choosing deputy, refused to put them all up for possible eviction. Instead they opted for a "twist" that saw to his eviction. who now watches the show? my cousin who use to post updates says she now watches supersports cheesy

Imagine the anxiety and interest a last five that includes Erica, Ozo, Nengi, Laycon and Dorathy or Kidwaya would generate.

They think the can remedy the vote deficit by opening voting on Sunday night till Friday night. If they like let them extent voting until 31st December, people won't still vote for Dorathy and nengi. Even many laycon fans won't vote with enthusiasm since a winner was crowned from the onset.

They want laycon to win but they over did it.

Pls, if you think I'm not saying the truth don't quote me.

bbn Don finish, and you are still typing nonsense here smh grin Okoto epistles

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
They want him to win, but some weeks back ur fellow dumb brother said the bbn management are trying to get laycon out of the house because he's not the kind of guy they feel can market the bbn brand,he even told us about twist and russian roulette.

Las las, ur tears will continue to serve as our skincare routine, just stay pressed and keep the tears flowing

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Is that what Vee said? undecided

I just knew you were somehow gonna pop out with this one. Are you thinking she is lying?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
I am talking rubbish, bla bla bla but they can't do without quoting me. If I'm lying, ignore me.
they said the house is boring because they are only five. Ozo and nengi alone in the house would gist until almost 2am.
So why didn't u give Ozo enough votes?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Excerpts from Trikytee.....

When the whole Erica after party outburst started, Trikytee went to meet Kidd to calm Eri down...but he no do anything

So basically, if he had taken Eri away at that moment, the DQ for no happen

Make Una rest for the yarn say na Laycon cause Eri DQ

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

You are not getting his point. Laycon obviously had the biggest fanbase to win, how about the entertainment to viewers? Common bro, check out the house for the past 2 weeks. cheesy

They even had to use dinner to spice up yesterday, yet nothing happened. It wouldn't have been so if Ozo, Erica, Kidd, Dora and Laycon were there. I'm not saying the remaining HMs aren't deserving of the spot, but somehow, it's very boring for viewers. That's the truth.

That earlier double strikes they issued to Erica was undeserving. It gave them no choice than to disqualify her for the show not to loose credibility. If it was possible for them to come up with a twist to save Erica, they would have done it. I watched and listened to disqualification speech of Kemen, Tacha, Kloe and K-Brule, it wasn't as long and confusing as Erica's.

Last year, they once disqualified only Jeff on an eviction Sunday in order to save Frodd, also faked Tacha, Seyi's eviction, evicted Tuoyo because they wanted to keep the same Frodd who was giving highlights. That's what they should have done to save Ozo and Kidd.

They also came up with a twist to save Omashola for the finale.

Bbn is a reality show, but it's left for the organisers to twist and script things the way it'll benefit and give the viewers vibes. They hastily planned this year and it didn't go down welll.

balderdash.

All the previous seasons became boring 2 weeks to the end, some much earlier.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Allnacruise:

Basically cos of his large fanbase
Laycon is responsible for his fanbase because he played his game well.

Laycon is not responsible for the non-strategic twists Biggie came up with to entertain viewers. He's not responsible for the last 5 HMs.

All I'm saying that the organizers weren't strategic with their twists to entertain viewers till the last day.

They financially lost Erica, Laycon's large fanbase also affected them financially because no fanbase will be foolish enough to invest against Laycon. That's why they had to come up with a twist to put Ozo, Dora and Laycon up last week to make the money with "Who will make the finale" struggle.

They know Neo and Vee won't be up with that twist. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:
Top 5 best fanbase in the history of Bbn.

1. Tacha-->Titans.
2. Erica--> Elites.
3. Laycon--> Icons
4. Mercy--> Mercinaries
5. Ceec--> Spartans

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1308125218775486464?s=19

Use the above link to watch the doings of those fanbase.

Icons 3rd...lol
All those you listed never pulled 50% votes

You are a joker
Efe has the strongest fanbase ever, Laycon may or may not beat his record... We'll find out on sunday

But icons are stronger than the other fanbases you listed

Now that's a fact
So many people who never watched big brother are watching cos of laycon
So many who never voted are voting for laycon

So many records icons have broken..
Laycon is the trend king of twitter naija
He trends average of 3 times a day
If laycon mention your name now... You will trend tongue
First housemate to. Reach a million followers on instagram
Most followed Housemates across all social media platforms, mostly impressive considering he's a chicken drum stick with a mopping stick look with no ass and boobs to display

Are we Icons a joke to you? grin grin
Keep underestimating laycon at your own peril

Modified
It's the same you that said 90% of tacha fans are supporting erica
It's same tacha handler that is Erica's handler

Both got disqualified
Both have set of toxic fans in common

And yet, dem still no reach
We have seen the results of Erica plus kiddwaya against laycon... 16%
So much for a strong fan base

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
observer222:
Currently

Laycon 65%

Dorathy 19%

Nengi 11%

Neo 3%

Vee 2%

I would update y'all how it ended on Friday

Icons vote and let it come to pass plsss

We shall not be shamed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
fyneguy:

balderdash.

All the previous seasons became boring 2 weeks to the end, some much earlier.
Shurrup
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo is a perfect gentleman and a good friend

He still saw good in his eviction
He felt it wasn't that bad,since Dorathy gets to stay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
ADUKKY:
Do you know that feeling of voting Laycon while listening to Fierce and Hip Hop? Try it and thank me later.
the music keeps pumping me . I swear down

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Icons 3rd...lol
All those you listed never pulled 50% votes

You are a joker
Efe has the strongest fanbase ever, Laycon may or may not beat his record... We'll find out on sunday

But icons are stronger than the other fanbases you listed

Now that's a fact
So many people who never watched big brother are watching cos of laycon
So many who never voted are voting for laycon

So many records icons have broken..
Laycon is the trend king of twitter naija
He trends average of 3 times a day
If laycon mention your name now... You will trend tongue

Are we Icons a joke to you? grin grin

Argue with pulse nigeria
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
QueenCookie:

I just knew you were somehow gonna pop out with this one. Are you thinking she is lying?
Of course she is angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

Laycon is responsible for his fanbase because he played his game well.

Laycon is not responsible for the non-strategic twists Biggie came up with to entertain viewers. He's not responsible for the last 5 HMs.

All I'm saying that the organizers weren't strategic with their twists to entertain viewers till the last day.

They financially lost Erica, Laycon's large fanbase also affected them financially because no fanbase will be foolish enough to invest against Laycon. That's why they had to come up with a twist to put Ozo, Dora and Laycon up last week to make the money with "Who will make the finale" struggle.

They know Neo and Vee won't be up with that twist. grin

But dem Dorathy no wan gree for this finals o

Now I believe that they don't really fancy the money coming from votes

If not dem for twist am to make OZO enter finals and prolly evict either Neo or vee

Sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think a lot of people started watching BB this year or are just being mischievious.
When has the last week of a BB franchise show ever been interesting to watch?
It has always only ever been interesting for those whose favourites are still in the show till the finals never the neutrals.
If your Favourites didn't make it to the final, it means they obviously didn't play the game well in enough.
Laycon's game got him a lot of fans. He pushed his music to get enough Musicians to back him. He pushed his creativity and intelligence through the task. He also pushed his average Nigerian story without having to cry for pity votes.
Neo and Vee pulled out a joker in the last minute to buy themselves a position in the final.
Dora was always very aware of the camera and acted long enough to get her enough of the feminist votes to make it to the final
Nengi is obviously a very lucky girl and was nice enough to everyone not to create unnecessary enemies for herself until now.
Everyone of them deserves to be in the final
Unlike:
Erica who was distracted by a dick and acted irrationally till she was removed
Ozo was distracted by Nengi and was obsessed over her until a lot neutrals got tired.
Kidd's management is probably the worst in BB history as they decided to fight a battle that was never theirs in the week their man was up for eviction.
Please vote for your favourite, the show will be over in 5 days.
Excellent analysis man.
My faves were Ozo and Laycon. Ozo's eviction took the wind completely outta my sails as I seriously expected to see him in the finals but.. it is what it is. We move. It takes a phenomenal level of idiocy to begin rubbishing the show or the organizers simply because your fave did not play the game well or luck was against him/her.
Sunday is upon us, we all go back our "perfectly managed and exquisitely run" lives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
They don't want him to win grin now the new narrative is, they want him to win. You guys don't have shame at all.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

He don end am..

Cc allnacruise

Yeah

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.