Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098336 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Multi choice should show us the number of bbnaija channel viewers since monday. I want to check something.

I heard they tried to spice up the now super boring house by organizing a dinner but it didn't still stop the HMs from going to bed before 11pm cheesy .

Ozo still dominate social media, twitter and blogs three days after leaving a show that hasn't ended yet. Doesn't that speak volume?

I'll keep saying the show began to end the day they disqualified Erica after issuing her two undeserving strikes. Then they proceeded to witch hunt ozo with strikes, fines and negative coverage. When they saw his fans stood their ground, they abandoned the "save and replace rule" , banned the HOH from choosing deputy, refused to put them all up for possible eviction. Instead they opted for a "twist" that saw to his eviction. who now watches the show? my cousin who use to post updates says she now watches supersports cheesy

last week is always boring on account of low numbers left and nothing much really to do but wait for Sunday, most housemates are already fulfilled making top 5. HOH self is errand boy for buggy till evicted and winners turns off the lights

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
77up:
that chronic hater don go Oblivion with shame , I saw him on politics where he posted unverified results from Twitter and got rosted like plantain grin
keep lying to yourself. Every result i posted turned out to be very true.
Free and fair, I win. That's why your biased big brother disqualified the winner Erica to pave way for your very ugly, very short, very black, chicken bone, drumstick, chewing gum laycoon to win unfairly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2020
badinfluence:

How do you know what they are doing. Isn't the show over??
The last I heard about them, they were still sleeping. Check and comfirm cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2020
thatigboman:
Free and fair, I win. That's why your biased big brother disqualified the winner Erica to pave way for your very ugly, very short, very black, chicken bone, drumstick, chewing gum laycoon to win unfairly

Welcome back!

Deep down you be icon

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Isn't it funny that whorica Stans have failed to get over their fave disqaulification even after three weeks. Pig waya Stans are also still struggling to come to reality that their fave was also booted out and Ozo has taken over the little publicity he gained last week.

"The show has ended" " it's now boring" " it's now predictable" " they want laycon to win"
"Whorica's strike were unjust"

All the above statements and more are what they use to console themselves. Bloody sore losers!
Now here this
If you had channeled this same energy into voting pigwaya so that he would at least top Dora that week. He would've probably made it to the finals. Instead, you all will be trolling people on this thread whereas your fave is struggling on the poll. Some of you take trolling as a daily job. When they now evict your fave, you will now start wailing and be coming with a lot of conspiracy theories.

As for whorica, she's the architect of her own misfortune. All the offences she committed deserves strikes and more. The night before she was disqualified alone. She broke at least 4 rules. She would've even gone home the previous Sunday. If not that biggie pitied her and her fans.if she didn't treat pigwaya like a trophy, she would've still been in the house now.

So take ur L and move on. Next season, Stan people with sense that will not give you unnecessary headache.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Ambber:
the same oaps that were kissing up to Kidd and couldn’t ask him relevant and pertinent questions on his activities in the house and the HOH lounge? Ozo doesn’t owe them sh!t They should maintain same lethargic energy they had with Kidd, not all of a sudden they will now move to the energy they used on Praise and Ka3na. He shouldn’t respond to any silly question
Abi o

Anyway Ozo doesn't give a F...... about anyone opinion about him,they should bring on the questions. he will deal with it in accordance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
The last I heard about them, they were still sleeping. Check and comfirm cheesy
You mean the last you saw? Una go dey deceive yourselves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2020
garfield1:

Result observer.is this not thatigboman alternate?
thatigboman has no alternate account
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
foldgram:

Oh please! Count your lose and move on.
So if Erica had no strike before the day she acted out her madness, you think she'd still be in that house?
The show has ended? okay, stop wailing and let the people whom the show hasn't ended for continue watching.

They want Laycon to win so they told Erica to act mad, they want Laycon to win so they told the fans not to vote for their faves. It's really disgusting how low you people are going to discredit the people doing the voting. They want Laycon to win so they told Ozo not to stand his ground and pick Vee when he had the chance.

I don't know what y'all expect from the final week though, if Erica and Kidd were still there, they will still be discussing assurance, if Ozo was still there, Nengi will still be curving him, I don't see what special entertainment they'd have brought.

Y'all need to get over yourselves.

Ignore me and enjoy the show cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Vee don bring Brief cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
they're rewinding their moment in the house and posting them.
LMAO

their filthy page go suffer.

I knw by now If Ozo still dey the house,dey will be looking forward to any scuffs so dat they can out blown it into crazy proportion.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2020
WAW TASK

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2020
User09:
For those who would be interested in Ozo's media rounds
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
aduntemi:

grin grin
Ahhhhh, the only housemate that probably didn't stress her fans would be Dorathy. The rest of them, I don't know what happened

My sincere prayer is never to be sucked in like I was this year. My prayer was answered in 2017, I hope my "not bothered about big brother" subscription is renewed
By God's grace this will be the last time I'm stanning any HMs,Is too draining mehn.

Going forward I will only watch for entertainment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Vee on HoH seat

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by som4reel(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
thatigboman:

One advice I have for you: pls stay away from Channel 198 on Sunday to avoid killing yourself by yourself, CCF(heart attack) is real you know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Colorful Waw
Dora
Laycon
Vee

Vs
Nengi
Neo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Timekeeper:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
That person is a witch with capital letters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO

their filthy page go suffer.

I knw by now If Ozo still dey the house,dey will be looking forward to any scuffs so dat they can out blown it into crazy proportion.
I heard they held dinner last night but it was ozo's hug with mother that made headlines.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Allnacruise:

Forget anxiety

Even if the lineup consisted of Erica, Ozo, Nengi , Laycon , Dora/ Kidd

It would be an easy ride for Laycon

Cos no alliance votes from anywhere

You are not getting his point. Laycon obviously had the biggest fanbase to win, how about the entertainment to viewers? Common bro, check out the house for the past 2 weeks. cheesy

They even had to use dinner to spice up yesterday, yet nothing happened. It wouldn't have been so if Ozo, Erica, Kidd, Dora and Laycon were there. I'm not saying the remaining HMs aren't deserving of the spot, but somehow, it's very boring for viewers. That's the truth.

That earlier double strikes they issued to Erica was undeserving. It gave them no choice than to disqualify her for the show not to loose credibility. If it was possible for them to come up with a twist to save Erica, they would have done it. I watched and listened to disqualification speech of Kemen, Tacha, Kloe and K-Brule, it wasn't as long and confusing as Erica's.

Last year, they once disqualified only Jeff on an eviction Sunday in order to save Frodd, also faked Tacha, Seyi's eviction, evicted Tuoyo because they wanted to keep the same Frodd who was giving highlights. That's what they should have done to save Ozo and Kidd.

They also came up with a twist to save Omashola for the finale.

Bbn is a reality show, but it's left for the organisers to twist and script things the way it'll benefit and give the viewers vibes. They hastily planned this year and it didn't go down welll.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Home but I will rather watch this the whole day than watch BB for now...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE4-GbUjQB9/?igshid=1uyz7jr79k55j

Speechless!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo is a good man ..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
foldgram:

Oh please! Count your lose and move on.
So if Erica had no strike before the day she acted out her madness, you think she'd still be in that house?
The show has ended? okay, stop wailing and let the people whom the show hasn't ended for continue watching.

They want Laycon to win so they told Erica to act mad, they want Laycon to win so they told the fans not to vote for their faves. It's really disgusting how low you people are going to discredit the people doing the voting. They want Laycon to win so they told Ozo not to stand his ground and pick Vee when he had the chance.

I don't know what y'all expect from the final week though, if Erica and Kidd were still there, they will still be discussing assurance, if Ozo was still there, Nengi will still be curving him, I don't see what special entertainment they'd have brought.

Y'all need to get over yourselves.

Exactly, nothing special if they were still there.
Infact it will be more boring.
Imagine nengi, ozo, laycon, Kidd and Erica in finals. The house will be dead because the two couples will just be on their own.
Kiddrica will be somewhere smooching, kissing and knacking.
Ozo will still be chasing Nengi around and the girl will still be using him to catch cruise as always.
Laycon will be alone lonely with no one to talk to.
So what's special in having them in the finals. No content. Zero! Na Ultimate love we wan they watch?
They just can't take their L in peace.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Dotez:
No more Ozone moments.

I really feel for those bloggers o

LMAO
Food don finish for their table grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Dotez:

Abi o

Anyway Ozo doesn't give a F...... about anyone opinion about him,they should bring on the questions. he will deal with it in accordance
Please kindly post update here when next Ozo has another interview
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Plz icons let's go back to voting

Don't let elites, kiddricas, and Prince armies shame us

Plz let's go back to voting serioisly

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Bulldozer90:
I heard they held dinner last night but it was ozo's hug with mother that made headlines.
LMAO

Professor and her son

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
genius43:

Theresa May isn't as powerful as Angela Merkel of Germany
Yeah i know but it was kind of doubtful to me. that was the reason i got confused and mistakenly wrote Theresa may of Germany. my heart was telling me to write Angela of Germany and my head was telling me to write Theresa of uk. i did'nt even know i wrote Theresa may of Germany. but thanks for reminding me though. I refused to modify it on purpose.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Simran94:
Please kindly post update here when next Ozo has another interview
Alright
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Jack500:

Fvck off and get Sense, u are embarrassing your parents here
Lol e pain am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Food don finish for their table grin
Azin ehn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2020
ATTENTION
ATTENTION
ATTENTION

if you know you locked Laycon on ur DSTV app

If you know you don't like loosing

If you know you don't like wasting money, time and energy

If you know you are a sore loser like Dorathy

If you like Laycon one kind

If you see yourself in Laycon

If you know your fave has no chance of winning

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE ICONIC WINNING TEAM

join us and make Laycon the winner of BBN season 5

Text VOTE Laycon to 32052

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.