Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5016050 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
nazablossom:
I don't envy her at all grin grin
At all at all.... facing 4ladies... cheesy nsogbu.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Beorn1:
While catching up, I saw some iCons defending Vee and her utterances/behavior. While iCons are 100% right to defend Vee because she's been there for Laycon when he was down and needed emotional support, and has been a loyal friend to Laycon, it's wrong to think the complaints had to do with only Erica and Elites.

If you can be truthful to yourself, you'd fault some of the actions of Vee. Are y'all telling me that Erica called up the evicted HMs and told them, "yo, ignore Vee for me"? Does Erica have that kind of magical powers? Vee complained the evicted HMs ignored her. She didn't even say just one or two HMs did.

This is to show you it has nothing to do with Erica alone. Erica was still in the house when Lilo called her a snake. At least Lilo is an iCon and you can't accuse her of being an Elite or influenced by Erica. There were over 10 evicted HMs last night, how come they all ignored Vee? Are they all Elites or under Erica's payroll? Even Ozo no send her. Ozo wey be cool guy and gets along with all HMs.

This morning she said the evicted HMs acted that way coz she might have nominated them. But Laycon, Dorathy and Neo also nominated. So why are the evicted HMs not snubbing them? Ka3na was not really friends with Nengi but Nengi confirmed that Ka3na was one of the few that send her last night. But Ka3na was amongst those that didn't even look Vee's way. Neo nominated Praise the day he was evicted but still Praise vibed with him.

This goes way beyond Erica. These evicted HMs are not zombies or puppets that Erica can pull their strings easily. Wathoni wey no like Erica at all even ignored Vee all through. Vee has through her actions and utterances said some bad words that pissed most of these evicted HMs off. This is the undiluted truth.

A witch is a witch.... no matter how anyone paints it. The tag has stuck.... she will have to move mountains to change our minds about her bitter soul

The housemates saw what we saw.... periodt lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Neo: I've never made N1mil in my life. Honest young man.

And so are a bunch of boys and girls here still feeding off mummy and daddy's purse, and rush here the next minute to call a millionaire like Erica a beggar.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
I gave you an example of bank rate, and how they misbehave when they want to refund. But, I also know if you want to sell dollars in the US for Naira, you will be cheated like mad. And also, in Nigeria, too, if you dont know what you are doing.... whorican
jayjaycee0:

but you just shoot yourself gun for leg, where else will you get 390 if not bank rate.. bandwagonner
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Neo should have mercy on us na

My ear !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eeghe:

Obsession with looks again
Chai!
cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
QueenCookie:

I agree with you.

Ozo too is not good for her. She needs a man whose family won't butt in everytime in their lives.

She needs a man whose momma won't tell them how many times they need to have sex, and how many children they need to have or what names to call their children.

Church agbasaala, let everybody answer their surname, o Gini Di?!
Gbamsolutely. If I see them together again, I will personally stone them embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dotez:

She need to be calming down small.

If you nvr grow thick skin,u no ready for Celebrity kinda life for 9ja

She'll survive sha cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fairdamsel:

That one get sense?
Envy don fry him cortex
Apart from the winning self,i forsee lot of things for him when get out, visit to the Governor of his state and various free money

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Everyone one of them forming real.

Dey are all saying dem no come with any game plan,no pretense, and so on......... Like say we are blind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
What it Laycon suddenly gets into a fit of rage and start tearing the house down and beating up his fellow housemates about an hour to the grand finale show? What if? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

She admitted this morning that it was under infulence of alcohol

So it was not real cry ,

She is good at damage control..... that one grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chiibaby:

I really felt emotional when she was talking during her diary session.. she has a feeling there's so much hate out here and she was misjudged both inside and outside the house.

I feel so sorry, because I and other Nigerians thought she'd be the rotten one not knowing it was one nkita ara with a fake plastered smile.

And just at the close to the dying minute, Tacha declare support for her, Chile..

I'm so sure Nengi will do so well, she won't fade off easily.. she's gonna last for a long long time. she's so nice.
True that... She will achieve so much. Despite her beauty, she remained competitive and strived to be the best in any game or activity... She never gave up. She truly is a queen. Hope her family and friends remind her of this, despite the toxicity she might face

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
God forbid
dominique:
What it Laycon suddenly gets into a fit of rage and start tearing the house down and beating up his fellow housemates about an hour to the grand finale show? What if? grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
It will never happen ijn

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Neooooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Threebear:

Erica is better than Tacha everywhere .

I can't even think of one single thing that Tacha has over Erica .

The fact you're Calling someone who is much more posh , much more well traveled , much much more eloquent and actually cleans after herself "low budget" , is not only absurd but completely laughable.

And I dare to say it that Elites are a bigger force than Titans .

All Titans did for one year was drag mercy and trend baselessly ...these ones have been able to raise almost the winning prize of Bbnaija in less than a month.

The measure of fan support is not the people who bark the loudest but people that actually contribute meaningfully into your life .

Erica is made for life( if she invests wisely)....I wish I could say the same for Tacha.
Ariwo ko ni music oooo...

Most gorgeous!!! kiss kiss kiss

She'll definitely invest wisely, by God's grace. Thanks my love. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
+++Dairy session Neo+++

If I win the money , I will not talk what I will do with the money first , it's between me and my God , secondly I will take my mum to hospital ,focus on my family and my community , my foundation too
It's not easy to come out here and say am selling indomie in the street, I want my story to inspire others

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
We know noise is not music..

Goan donate for Stargirl kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Thank you so much kiss kiss

Kidd and Ericuhhhhhh, well-done!! Is this your "God's time" and "spiritual journey" especially Billi the boy? O gbadun rara! grin grin kiss kiss

You cared enough to report it here. T for thanks tongue

said same thing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

100k * 465 do the maths
Nice... Happy they have completed the 100k for her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
Stop it, all else I will ban you from nairaland grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

At all at all.... facing 4ladies... cheesy nsogbu.

Ogbo ogu ga adi tight grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Neoooooo, get out joor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:

Like kolomental tinz? shocked shocked shocked

Haaaaa! E yi o wa poju!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
No, his wife

Ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
ICONs should leave this people and their gofundme o!

The reason we are all on this thread is to support our faves and help them win the 85mil in our own little way.

Anything outside that is non of our business.

If you like turn Africa's richest man/woman outside the show, that's for you and your fans.

Focus on celebrating capping this journey of 71days with the ultimate prize.

Focus on LAYCON!

LAYCON, we'll celebrate you today.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Biggie: neo what will you do if youwin the 85m

Neo: hdjjrnr. Hfb run dijjr. Firn. Fiik if. Idjdkdkbbtijc tjfirirjnrbbr r.

This fucking fake nigga has no plan
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
zicoraads:

Oh, you came to mind first. cheesy cheesy

I knewww it
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Our handler is live with seyi law.

Hurry nd watch!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
back to sender

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
She is Gomi's wife

No wonder

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.