Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4982362 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
What it Laycon suddenly gets into a fit of rage and start tearing the house down and beating up his fellow housemates about an hour to the grand finale show? What if? grin
Madam, what's this bayi? undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=jayjaycee0 post=94367010]

60k * 465

Almost 30m/[quote]

for pandemic year ooooo
Now this is how to Stan grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Geezeem:

They can't help it.... grin

Even laycon tried to get the girl out of his mouth and mind and finally admitted he can't

so pls bear with them grin

Hian! They should find a way to help themselves oooo. undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:
+++Dairy session Neo+++

If I win the money , I will not talk what I will do with the money first , it's between me and my God , secondly I will take my mum to hospital ,focus on my family and my community , my foundation too
It's not easy to come out here and say am selling indomie in the street, I want my story to inspire others
NEO
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
What it Laycon suddenly gets into a fit of rage and start tearing the house down and beating up his fellow housemates about an hour to the grand finale show? What if? grin

LOL

They will take the camera off
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

I gaghi ekwe na..... cheesy

Ndi Imo anaghi eme "mma anyi si...nwanne'm nwanyi si..."

The truth is it is not in our culture.
All they ask of you is to treat their son right, and that's it!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Geezeem:

or Kidd...never gonna happen
To them every damn thing is competition grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

God wee hill them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Threebear:

Erica is better than Tacha everywhere .

I can't even think of one single thing that Tacha has over Erica .

The fact you're Calling someone who is much more posh , much more well traveled , much much more eloquent and actually cleans after herself "low budget" , is not only absurd but completely laughable.

And I dare to say it that Elites are a bigger force than Titans .

All Titans did for one year was drag mercy and trend baselessly ...these ones have been able to raise almost the winning prize of Bbnaija in less than a month.

The measure of fan support is not the people who bark the loudest but people that actually contribute meaningfully into your life .

Erica is made for life( if she invests wisely)....I wish I could say the same for Tacha.

What of the broke jamaican

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:
Neo should have mercy on us na
My ear !

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kleenatics:

Omo they said Kidd has unfollowed Nengi, Dorathy and Neo for calling him a "pig" grin grin

Life after the show go sweet ehn... abeg we don't want to see any reunion yet grin grin
The reunion will be bloody gan grin

For every gbas, there would be a corresponding gbos, I can't wait grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
+++ dairy session Neo +++

My special msg goes to my sister , she was one of the 2 people I told about this journey , she is my sister but I love her like my mother
Big brother hope all those small things I did hope u don forgive me ?

Biggy - neo did u remember when u hide your fellow housemates blanket ?

Laugh wan kill Neo , hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
zicoraads:

Hopefully.

But I can think of you and two or three others who can't stay off... the addiction. cheesy tongue

Honestly I can stay off this forum if I have an alternative one..... what I can't promise staying away from however, is the show.... my rehabilitation isn't going well undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
stop it joor, you are naughty cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mood knowing fully well laycon is walking home with 92M worth of prizes or possibly 94M if he wins arena game prize. Plus loads of sponsored trips. While some people are still struggling to make 100k $ with GoFundMe after a month.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
Back to sender

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
We reject this wild imagination.....

He is not erica...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Neo's DS.

Neo said he feels like it's getting closer and closer and nobody knows what to expect but he's forever grateful. He's looking at the moments he spent here and he's grateful for the fact he got here with so much doubt. Every weeks was a different feeling. He wanted to cross one stage to the next stage but he knew every other HMs wanted the same thing. That at the end of the day, he realizes it's not by their power that they got where they got to. He said he'd miss the house. If Biggie wants the person that would wash his toilets, he'll volunteer to stay back. grin

Sum up his experience in the house: he said Biggie this your house I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU. this your house is major cruise. It feels like vacation. I no feel like I dey Naija sef. It's one of the best feelings he's had in his life. It's unexplainable. It's different from watching outside. That viewers can't understand. That em never make 1m for em life, for 26 years of his life but he did it while here. That he loves every single detail of the house. That he'd miss that alarm though it spoils their sleep. He loves every single experience and person. That the place brought him out of his shell. Nothing he has experienced will ever beat his experience.

He said he'd do nothing differently if he'd turn back the hands of time. He feels that every single mistake he must've made, he has been able to learn something fundamental from it. 9f he'd go back and change some things, he wouldn't be in the final week another person would be there. He's never going to change. He's not here to lie about his past or where he's been. He's a street guy that Biggie gave an opportunity. From day 1, he stayed true to himself.

What he'd do with the winning of he wins the 85m, he said the first thing he'd do, he won't talk about that, it's between him and his God. Then he'd take his mom for a check-up. He'd make sure his family is taken care of. He'll then focus on himself and be the man he wants to be in life. (he said so many things here which I did capture coz I no get strength)

One message to one special person, what would it be? He said he'd send it to his elder sister, Mrs Julie Ngozi. That he loves her so much, and he appreciate the fact she believed in him when he told her about coming here. That he hopes that the he made her proud for making it this far. That when he told her abiut coming, she told him that she gave him her breast when he was small and she encouraged him to be himself. That he'd get to tell her all these things coz it's been long he saw. That she's his sister but he loves her like a mohher.

Anything else to discuss with Biggie. He said he hopes Biggie will consider his last request. He's love to ask Biggie also that he hopes he'd forgiven him for his past misdeeds. He hopes his remarks of him is now good and not good. He wants to know so when he leaves, he'll leave knowing he was a good tenant in Biggie's house. He wants to know, even though it wouldn't affect anything.

Biggie asked him if he's referring to the time he hid his fellow HMs' blankets and he started laughing like a hyena. Biggie tells him that he should worry that he has a clean slate once he steps out of the house.

End of DS for Akpofure. Best of luck, Neo.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
LAYCON IS A PISS OF SHIT.

LAYCON IS THE ONLY HOUSE TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN OTHER PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP.

IF IT WAS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, HIM 4 HEAR AM LIKE A LOUD BANG.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
+++ Dairy session Vee +++

I don't think i will have this kin experience in my life again
If I win the money , I will give some of the money to my mum
My special msg goes to my mum , mum I did it it ! I did it for u mum , I did it for the family , I came here in Nigeria at the age of 23 , but see where I am now .
Thanks for having me , and I hope I didn't cause so much trouble
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
HABA!

ONLY LAYCON ENTER KIDDWAYA AND ERICA CASE.

SAME LAYCON INSIDE NENGI AND OZO CASE.

WTF!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
See those two consoling themselves grin don't worry, 7pm is not far.

better carry your handkerchiefs, because it's going to be a painful sight grin it's best if you just damage your TV now. grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:

Na the candles wey Vee mama go don burn for midnight go cause am.

We still dey reason wetin happen to Erica sef.

angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Biggest fanbase biggest fanbase yet you are still struggling to make $100k after a whole month.

That's just 1$ from 100 k fans.

Are you guys that broke that each of you can't contribute ordinary 1$?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
nazablossom:
Ogbo ogu ga adi tight grin cheesy
very tight.... Any smart girl will weigh those options....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na wa o
see laycon's handler instagram followers dey grow

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Drew13:
See those two consoling themselves grin don't worry, 7pm is not far.

better carry your handkerchiefs, because it's going to be a painful sight grin it's best if just damage your TV now. grin

Awon Arindin..

Too donate na issue, na only trolling Dem sabi..

The brokest miscreant on this thread will donate 5$ (2k) without no p

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Anyway I'm back to Naija .

I came back with all the blessings of the lords and potent oils .

Can't wait to watch Bbnaija on TV .

Welp.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Geezeem:

They saw no babe went close to Kidd but didn't notice Kidd kept himself away from them babes for better part of the party? it was even mid party he started to losen up.... and was mostly trying to get them to drink up

men.... we all see what we wanna see at the end

and yes my boi is taken tongue

hey! ...... teamie kiss
Yes dear kissu have said it all.. Madonna, one of my favorite music star sang to it sef...They only see what their eyes wants to see grin

kidd only came their as a coach to ensure some people cry hot hot tears cheesy

Ooh this our Kidd nwa is crazy o cheesy
The internet hailed him as the coach last night cheesy

Premium content creator kiss
Most handsome bbn5 housemate kiss
I triple stan kiss
U don't mess with Wayademgang and Elites cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:
HABA!

ONLY LAYCON ENTER KIDDWAYA AND ERICA CASE.

SAME LAYCON INSIDE NENGI AND OZO CASE.

WTF!
so many content

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
WE DONT CARE WHETHER LAYCON WIN OR NOT., THAT IS NOT NEWS.

BUT PLEASE BIG BROTHER SHOULD DO A SEAPARATE ONE FOR YORUBA PEOPLE.

THEY RUINED THIS YEAR BIG BROTHER WITH TRIBALISM.

NORMALLY FOR FINAL WE DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN UNTIL IT IS ANNOUNCED.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fitzmayowa say him never receive alert
topboss1:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.