Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114520 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9327) (9328) (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Mad o!!! grin
Bulbians cannot relate because they cant afford even 10 naira sweet!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Dat means Whorica no move market cos if na only Hellites dey buy your products den you are on big shit....Cos them no even plenty...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Do you have a proof of that? Dont tell me this is it...because it's not recent.
see my fresh babies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Agwunwayi:
**hugs**and despite that,u never stopped supporting our girl,thats why I said person wey get you get person.I didnt plan to drag words with anyone but babe kept quoting me since yesterday I joined,I just wanna support my girl in peace,but some of them are allergic to peace.
Thanks dear,it costs me nothing to be loyal to someone I love grin
As for this our jaguda thread,please avoid certain people whose only mission is to provoke,report and brag about it.
if you must give them hot hot,do it subtly or insult them without quoting them.... grin
They dont even like their faves and their only mission here is to troll Erica,downplay her achievements,criticise her every move and wish her evil.
Anuway,thank you for supporting our star girl. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Agwunwayi:
Amen
My Erica wey never even start enjoyment.The one they are seeing now is just a tip of the iceberg.
Yes o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
mattgoners:
Dat means Whorica no move market cos if na only Hellites dey buy your products den you are on big shit....Cos them no even plenty...

So how come star radler keeps hyping Erica and Elites?
Meanwhile, it seems origin has forgotten about neo and laycon...kea kwa kwa kwa
Even bulbians hardly talk about it!
Bad market for Origin!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

As for this our jaguda thread,please avoid certain people whose only mission is to provoke,report and brag about it.
if you must give them hot hot,do it subtly or insult them without quoting them.... grin
They dont even like their faves and their only mission here is to troll Erica,downplay her achievements,criticise her every move and wish her evil.
Lol,no be small jaguda thread.my dear I will do like you said,I saw d way you insulted her without quoting her.If only they use the same energy they use in trolling her to hype their fave.Supporting our star girl is worth it jare.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
He was talking about the video Kiddwaya posted today❤️ https:///apuxBx8xSC

Kidd's being celebrated in Sierra Leone !
Mad o!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

So how come star radler keeps hyping Erica and Elites?
Meanwhile, it seems origin has forgotten about neo and laycon...kea kwa kwa kwa
Even bulbians hardly talk about it!
Bad market for Origin!
They are reminding her of her job....They are telling her dat market no dey move as xpected....

For d records Orijin do sells more dan Star radler...you can ask at any nearest supermarket

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Agwunwayi:
Lol,no be small jaguda thread.my dear I will do like you said,I saw d way you insulted her without quoting her.If only they use the same energy they use in trolling her to hype their fave.Supporting our star girl is worth it jare.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
mattgoners:
They are reminding her of her job....They are telling her dat market no dey move as xpected....

For d records Orijin do sells more dan Star radler...you can ask at any nearest supermarket
Yimu
Each time I go shopping for drinks,I see how empty star radler shelves are while bottles of origin remain untouched!
Fyi,Star Radler is now the number 1 beer in naija,followed by Guiness stout,Heineken and Hero.
Origin ko
Origin ni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Goodnight guys kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Any bulbian who wishes Death upon Erica will die a horrible death!
Kilode?
Wtf is this?
What about whorica that promised that she would make sure laycon dies. What's her fate?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen!.. cheesy

Do you like your fave? The only reason you stayed back on this thread is to troll Laycon and Nengi... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yimu
Each time I go shopping for drinks,I see how empty star radler shelves are while bottles of origin remain untouched!
Fyi,Star Radler is now the number 1 beer in naija,followed by Guiness stout,Heineken and Hero.
Origin ko
Origin ni

Audio story!... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yimu
Origin ko
Origin ni
If dis lie can make u happy..its good for you..

Deep down in ur heart you know d truth...

but just so you know dat up till Star radler is not improving in sales since your queen joined as sales girl dats y they are using Elonozam for their advert cos whorica no bring sales..

truth is bitter though

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Should it matter

The message is served already.

Ka ji ko?

Repeat the message again, we didn't get it because you hurriedly edited for fear of Mzcherry .... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I'm a certified troll but dont instigate me to fight just to entertain you.
Let me chose my battles,you hear?

That's right, you are who you say you are and you entertain us. cheesy

We know how to get you dancing.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations elewedu, we heard pikinwaya has scored goal... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na so NB go dey regret say dem use whorica as sales girl for Star radler only for d sales to get worse

neutrals wey dey buy am b4 no dey buy again...Na only few Elites dey buy am

Las las shes badluck and na bad market she be

Beta Luck next tym for Star radler oo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwakwa kwa kwa
You are so used to disappointment,rejection,shame,promise and fail,that's why you think Erica will end up like you!
My dear relax,life is not that serious.
People meet their soulmates and get married within few weeks while marriages break up every day.
If they end up,fine and if they break up,no wahala...life continues!
I know that Kidd is a player but he could also be in love..Maybe he isn't ready to settle down now but no one knows tomorrow.
Focus on your own self and stop projecting your failures and woes on them...especially Erica!

lol You and I know that Terry Waya's wealth is the reason Elites ship her with Kidd, even when he has been condescending. He himself knows he is the trophy, but chose to play along till Erica fades into oblivion.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:
My babies grin

she's excited, while he's indifferent. Cringeworthy undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Mad o!!! grin
Bulbians cannot relate because they cant afford even 10 naira sweet!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Awww the sales rep cum ambassador-wannabe is working. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2020
mattgoners:

Which origin?
I thought that drink has been disbanded cos that drink hasn't been seen down here in the south for years..
When i saw it in BBN house, i was shocked.
Drink that it's market share is only in Lagos na you dey compare with Star Radler sold nationwide...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2020
kendrick93:
Which origin?
I thought that drink has been disbanded cos that drink hasn't been seen down here in the south for years..
When i saw it in BBN house, i was shocked.
Drink that it's market share is only in Lagos na you dey compare with Star Radler sold nationwide...
Star radarada nationwide where?
Nationwide kee you there!

When NB start to dey make star rada rada ask yourself? Na STAR LAGER BEER dey nationwide not star radler.

And I hope you know your influencer whorica has failed to move sales even in that small Lagos. No wonder Oga Paulo quickly signed another sales girl influencer. grin

Even star rada rada themselves had to pay IG influencers to hype their products. Meaning whorica is competing with IG influencers. grin

BTW, shouldn't you be more concerned about prince's Guinness tour in all eastern states starting this week? Hope he's going to be a marketter too? grin

Pray for him to be able to pull crowd first.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2020
mattgoners:

but just so you know dat up till Star radler is not improving in sales since your queen joined as sales girl dats y they are using Elonozam for their advert cos whorica no bring sales..

truth is bitter though

Seriously you are very correct, to the extent that they had to pay those teenagers that are influencers on IG to promote their sales. My friend sister was one of the influencers. I was even surprised when I saw the video. In my mind I was like so whorica is now in the same league with these teenagers. What a shame

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Star radarada nationwide where?
Nationwide kee you there!

When NB start to dey make star rada rada ask yourself? Na STAR LAGER BEER dey nationwide not star radler.

And I hope you know your influencer whorica has failed to move sales even in that small Lagos. No wonder Oga Paulo quickly signed another sales girl influencer. grin

Even star rada rada themselves had to pay IG influencers to hype their products. Meaning whorica is competing with IG influencers. grin

BTW, shouldn't you be more concerned about prince's Guinness tour in all eastern states starting this week? Hope he's going to be a marketter too? grin

Pray for him to be able to pull crowd first.

Star Radler is sold everywhere...
When it came out doesn't matter...
I've been trying to buy orijin for years,
when i go to bars and request, they say they stopped selling cos of demand for it was low....
The last time i had orijin was in 2016 at a party....
It's only at selected shops or malls you will find orijin these days,
it's so scarce.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2020
snoopy1:

What about whorica that promised that she would make sure laycon dies. What's her fate?
She never said that but she apologised for her utterances.
I still don't understand why a bulbian would wish her death.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

Yen yen yen!.. cheesy

Do you like your fave? The only reason you stayed back on this thread is to troll Laycon and Nengi... cheesy

I love my fave and she's the reason why I stayed back to defend her from trolls like you.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves because your fave won bbnaija while Nengi's top 5.
As it stands now,they are the most followed bbnaija lockdown housemates on Twitter and IG but still,you guys wont leave Erica alone!
Go to Erica's page on Twitter and IG,you will see bulbians and botched FC trolling her unnecessarily,what's her crime?
The fact that she's loved?
Her beauty?
Her grace?
Was it Kidd?
Kilode?
Does her existence bother you guys so much?
Until you guys learn to focus on your faves and leave Erica alone,Elites will continue to drag your faves!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

Audio story!... cheesy
Even bulbians dont drink origin grin
They all love Star Radler and legend grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2020
kendrick93:
Star Radler is sold everywhere...
When it came out doesn't matter...
I've been trying to buy orijin for years,
when i go to bars and request, they say they stopped selling cos of demand for it was low....
The last time i had orijin was in 2016 at a party....
It's only at selected shops or malls you will find orijin these days,
it's so scarce.
Me sef when I go to bars in Lagos. I only see star lager beer. I didn't even know star radler exists till.last month because no one drinks it.
Orijin is everywhere. Supermarkets and bars.
Infact, even small kiosks sell Orijin especially Orijin Zero. That's to tell you how common Orijin is. grin
BTW, why I'm I even comparing? Whorica is their sales girl influencer (According to NB themselves). And has failed to move sales.
Settle that first. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2020
mattgoners:

truth is bitter though
Yen yen yen yen
Origin has lost her relevance in the market and it's so unfortunate that they paid 2 empty barrels to influence their product!
Tueh!
Fyi,Star Radler has always been popular in the market even before they signed Erica as their ambassador.Her influence increased their popularity and demand in the market, that's why they keep hyping her on their social media handles.
Elo is their influencer while Erica is their brand ambassador...know this and know peace!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen yen
Origin has lost her relevance in the market and it's so unfortunate that they paid 2 empty barrels to influence their product!
Tueh!
Fyi,Star Radler has always been popular in the market even before they signed Erica as their ambassador.Her influence increased their popularity and demand in the market, that's why they keep hyping her on their social media handles.
Elo is their influencer while Erica is their brand ambassador...know this and know peace!

Increase popularity kee you there!

Star rada rada I no where to be found when we are talking of popularity..

Orijin is everywhere. How dare you compare Orijin that have varieties of products under them to a single product like star rada rada? What a disrespect!

The Star Rada Rada that had to pay IG influencers to market their products? grin

Whorica is their influencer just like Elozonam.
Go and argue with NB themselves grin receipt attached.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9327) (9328) (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.