Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,743 members, 7,862,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114114 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9328) (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2020
mattgoners:
Na so NB go dey regret say dem use whorica as sales girl for Star radler only for d sales to get worse

neutrals wey dey buy am b4 no dey buy again...Na only few Elites dey buy am

Las las shes badluck and na bad market she be

Beta Luck next tym for Star radler oo
Kwa kwa kwa ksa
I'm sure the board of directors have sacked the staff who recommended that they pay laycon and Neo to become their influencers!
Lmao!
What a disappointment!
Before now,Origin was already going extinct but neo and laycon worsened the situation...nobody dey bit origin again,not even bulbians!
Go to their social media handle,they dont even recognize laycon or neo as their sales boys!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa ksa
I'm sure the board of directors have sacked the staff who recommended that they pay laycon and Neo to become their influencers!
Lmao!
What a disappointment!
Before now,Origin was already going extinct but neo and laycon worsened the situation...nobody dey bit origin again,not even bulbians!
Go to their social media handle,they dont even recognize laycon or neo as their sales boys!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Keep fooling yourself. If this makes you feel better. Then good for you..

I guess you were blind to see them welcoming them as Orijinal ambassadors on their verified twitter handles. Even on their IG stories too.

But go and beg Star radler to sign whorica as their ambassador first grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Good morning eyin elewuro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

So how come star radler keeps hyping Erica and Elites?
Meanwhile, it seems origin has forgotten about neo and laycon...kea kwa kwa kwa
Even bulbians hardly talk about it!
Bad market for Origin!

Better bad market. They have even taken them off their promotions. Nothing moved nothing changed in the sales since they brought them on board. They regretted ever signing laycon and neo, they had to pay tonto dikeh and regina daniel to do giveaway to promote their ambassadors. Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

lol You and I know that Terry Waya's wealth is the reason Elites ship her with Kidd, even when he has been condescending. He himself knows he is the trophy, but chose to play along till Erica fades into oblivion.
Yimu
Erica and Kidd clicked right from the start!
Was it not kidd who chose to kiss Erica?
Even after seeing wathoni's pant,he still came back to Erica...e shock you?
And what's wrong in loving a rich Kidd who loves her in return?
Condescending ko
Condescending ni
Erica is his trophy,that's why he cant stay away from her even for a minute!
You guys predicted that he will dump her after the show but look at them,waxing stronger...aren't you guys tired of projecting your failures and insecurities on their relationship?
Na wa o!
If she had chosen to date laycon,you guys would have been celebrating them but since its kidd,its doomed to fail!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

she's excited, while he's indifferent. Cringeworthy undecided
Allow them to enjoy their relationship while it lasts and focus on your 'perfect' relationship!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Better bad market. They have even taken them off their promotions. Nothing moved nothing changed in the sales since they brought them on board. They regretted ever signing laycon and neo, they had to pay tonto dikeh and regina daniel to do giveaway to promote their ambassadors. Very shameful.
Like I told totonatu. You all should keep fooling yourself..

Star Rada Rada that had to pay IG influencers to market their pdts. As whorica as an influencer couldn't bring in sales. Now, whorica is on the same level with Ig influencers grin isn't that shameful enough? grin

As for Legend. That one wey she dey do free PR for..is dead. As in dead dead!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2020
kendrick93:
Which origin?
I thought that drink has been disbanded cos that drink hasn't been seen down here in the south for years..
When i saw it in BBN house, i was shocked.
Drink that it's market share is only in Lagos na you dey compare with Star Radler sold nationwide...
Kwa kwa kwa ksa
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yimu
Condescending ko
Condescending ni
You guys predicted that he will dump her after the show but look at them,waxing stronger...aren't you guys tired of projecting your failures and insecurities on their relationship?
Na wa o!
If she had chosen to date laycon,you guys would have been celebrating them but since its kidd,its doomed to fail!
Tueh!

Kill dem... Tatiana Kill dem...
Let them know.

They said Kidd will dump Erica's ass. He will hook up with Nengi, Erica will not make it.

You see say, who God don bless my sister.

Their fave who won, is struggling to catch up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Wonder shall never end grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen yen
Origin has lost her relevance in the market and it's so unfortunate that they paid 2 empty barrels to influence their product!
Tueh!
Fyi,Star Radler has always been popular in the market even before they signed Erica as their ambassador.Her influence increased their popularity and demand in the market, that's why they keep hyping her on their social media handles.
Elo is their influencer while Erica is their brand ambassador...know this and know peace!

Say what??

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Star Rada Rada that had to pay IG influencers to market their pdts. As whorica as an influencer couldn't bring in sales. Now, whorica is on the same level with Ig influencers grin isn't that shameful enough? grin

Show me proof...
At least laycon and neo's own we tabled the matter on this thread.
Show us proof, where star Radler paid influencer. Erica herself is the influence. You don't need to add any r to it, like they did for laycon and neo.

Anything associated with star girl Erica turns to gold

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
kendrick93:
Star Radler is sold everywhere...
When it came out doesn't matter...
I've been trying to buy orijin for years,
when i go to bars and request, they say they stopped selling cos of demand for it was low....
The last time i had orijin was in 2016 at a party....
It's only at selected shops or malls you will find orijin these days,
it's so scarce.
In other words, laycon was signed to promote the sales of a failed product!
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Wow! 4&10 we shall get there.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Where is Nengis own.

How come diageo is not celebrating her the way Kidd is being celebrated.

Chaiiii.... Not a single acknowledgement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Anyone comparing Orijin with star radler need to go for brain check up troll apart....Star radler dat has went in to oblivion which was relaunched recently.....

They thought whorica will influence deir market but she failed woefully cos nobody apart from few Elites dey buy

You can only compare Orijin beer with Star lager beer

Elewedu fans shld know dis and know peace

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

She never said that but she apologised for her utterances.
I still don't understand why a bulbian would wish her death.

Perhaps, you should read the piece again. There's no point hyperventilating, when it was not directed at Erica.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Increase popularity kee you there!

Star rada rada I no where to be found when we are talking of popularity..

Orijin is everywhere. How dare you compare Orijin that have varieties of products under them to a single product like star rada rada? What a disrespect!

The Star Rada Rada that had to pay IG influencers to market their products? grin

Whorica is their influencer just like Elozonam.
Go and argue with NB themselves grin receipt attached.

Sharap!
Origin is no longer popular,na star radler dey reign! grin
Go to their page and show me where they welcomed Elo as they welcomed Erica...ode! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a shame!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Yen yen yen
How many of these so called influencers do you see on their social media handles?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Show me proof...
At least laycon and neo's own we tabled the matter on this thread.
Show us proof, where star Radler paid influencer. Erica herself is the influence. You don't need to add any r to it, like they did for laycon and neo.

Anything associated with star girl Erica turns to gold
Which useless matter did you table.

No be me you go follow argue. Na NB wey call am brand influencer grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Keep fooling yourself. If this makes you feel better. Then good for you..

I guess you were blind to see them welcoming them as Orijinal ambassadors on their verified twitter handles. Even on their IG stories too.

But go and beg Star radler to sign whorica as their ambassador first grin

If Elites start commiting suicide, we will hold you responsible o. grin

Chai how you nailed them with incontrovertible facts!

Watch how they avoid these facts. They have been cold since you posted it yesterday. Na extreme annihilation.lmao

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Origin is no longer popular,na star radler dey reign! grin
Go to their page and show me where they welcomed Elo as they welcomed Erica...ode! grin
Elozonam na influencer just like whorica..
The only difference be say whorica get fans pass Elozonam and her own came at a time they were unveiling a new variant. So nothing different!
NB themselves called her star radler influencer grin

Abi you wan argue with NB again?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Kill dem... Tatiana Kill dem...
Let them know.

They said Kidd will dump Erica's ass. He will hook up with Nengi, Erica will not make it.

You see say, who God don bless my sister.

Their fave who won, is struggling to catch up
Kwa kwa kwa kea kwa
They have been predicting the worse things for Erica but she keeps proving them wrong!
They said that Kidd will dump her and move to nengi but as soon as he came out,he took her to his father's mansion and introduced her to him.
His mother came to naija to meet her and support their relationship...if kidd didn't want her,would he even do that in the first place?
As if that wasn't enough,they are living together as a couple in Eko hotels...e shock dem? grin
They said hes using her to shine...like seriously?
Have they finally admitted to the fact that she's a STAR?
Let them use themselves and enjoy their relationship while it lasts.
Their fave won but their biggest wish is to see Erica destroyed!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen
How many of these so called influencers do you see on their social media handles?
Go to IG and see for yourself grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

If Elites start commiting suicide, we will hold you responsible o. grin

Chai how you nailed them with incontrovertible facts!

Watch how they avoid these facts. They have been cold since you posted it yesterday. Na extreme annihilation.lmao
We will keep shutting them up with facts. grin

They are just too delusional and unfortunately for them I get their time this morning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Where is Nengis own.

How come diageo is not celebrating her the way Kidd is being celebrated.

Chaiiii.... Not a single acknowledgement
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
It can pain!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

Perhaps, you should read the piece again. There's no point hyperventilating, when it was not directed at Erica.
But it was directed at an Elite who chose sit tight while the DJ was playing a stupid song.
Why?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yimu
Condescending ko
Condescending ni
Na wa o!
Tueh!

The truth is Laycon was losing fans, hanging around Erica, until Vee put him back on track. It was a blessing in disguise. I'm sure that's one of the reasons he didn't bother reaching out to her, after the show. He has seen that people don't really like her. Nengi enjoys the goodwill that Erica thought she had.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kea kwa
They have been predicting the worse things for Erica but she keeps proving them wrong!
They said that Kidd will dump her and move to nengi but as soon as he came out,he took her to his father's mansion and introduced her to him.
His mother came to naija to meet her and support their relationship...if kidd didn't want her,would he even do that in the first place?
As if that wasn't enough,they are living together as a couple in Eko hotels...e shock dem? grin
They said hes using her to shine...like seriously?
Have they finally admitted to the fact that she's a STAR?
Let them use themselves and enjoy their relationship while it lasts.
Their fave won but their biggest wish is to see Erica destroyed!
Tueh!
See what whorica has reduced you to?

Who brags with relationship?

Is whorica that worthless that she can't even give you guys something to brag about but following man up and down?

I've never see a fanbase so stupid in my entire life. Using a man as bragging right. Big shame on you all. Others are building their brands. Your useless fave is following man wey go soon dump am once BBN starts up and down..

He needs the fame and he's getting it from you gullible whoricans. Mercy and Ike do pass this one and never for once did mercenaries use that relationship to brag. They were always bragging with Mercy's achievement. But as whorica no get any achievement, na pikinwaya be una Bragging right..what a shameless fanbase!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

The truth is Laycon was losing fans, hanging around Erica, until Vee put him back on track. It was a blessing in disguise. I'm sure that's one of the reasons he didn't bother reaching out to her, after the show. He has seen that people don't really like her. Nengi enjoys the goodwill that Erica thought she had.
Can you hear yourself?
Smh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

I swear. Laycon lost fans that time oo.
ThankGod for vee.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9328) (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.