Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region (4044 Views)

IPOB: Igbo Should Hold Garuba Shehu Accountable For Any Pogrom Against Igbos / Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) / Aftermath Of Pogrom: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence | October 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
nku5:

When the dried shit wey you smoke clear from your eyes bring the evidence that Igbos committed genocide inside Biafra grin I don't discuss with yoruba posters who pretend to come from the SS grin grin Everybody sabi una wayo

foolish man can you deny that your father didn't commit atrocities in our race ?

for you information am not a Yoruba man so stop been foolish.

abot mkpo

1 Like

Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
curfew:
So says a muslim ewedurian skull miner. Their brother Osibande has stolen N100billion of wealth from SE and SS natural resources and ran out of Aso Rock. They will not talk about that. They are publishing photoshop picture of the thieving pastor holding meeting everyday whereas the pastor has collected his own national cake and left Aso Rock for Aisha.

Stop wasting your time with ss and se.
Igbo are on their own.
I tells you as it is focus on your east side
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by nku5: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
dboss12:

foolish man can you deny that your father didn't commit atrocities in our race ?

for you information am not a Yoruba man so stop been foolish.

abot mkpo

You have carried out atrocities on English sha
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
EagleNest:
Anti-Igbo squad fighting a psychological war that they can never win. Why not channel your energy to the present sore condition of Nigeria.

see them who started it all isn't the lbos ?

udung ikot ke du.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
LaboPolitics:
yoruba muslims and their already propaganda aimed at destroying SE and SS political cohesion in 2023. grin

We expect more fake 'We SS' threads from the ewedugerians as we march on 2023. yorubas are now political orphans, they are definitely going back to opposition in 2023 since they are only good at promoting injustice and 'winner-takes-all' politics. They can not escape it. Walahi! grin

You share nothing in common with the Deltan people be slave to us is the little things that we share among us..

Stop the attaching with the people that re disown looking at you as nobody which is true
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=dboss12 post=91892124][/quote]

Igbo are not people a reasonable people's do things with..

Igbo knows that they can't survive without the Niger Delta people but they will learn in a hard way because they have no alternative than to go
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
dboss12:

shut the Bleep am not Yoruba now face me and tell world that what am saying is not truth.

That's exactly who they are afraid of facing the freeborn of the Deltan since they knew the evil they did against them in the past..
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
LaboPolitics:

You are dirty stinky ewedu muslim oloriburuku. Take it from me and do a DNA.

O boy, Niger Delta people don't want you Igbo in an inch I hope you understand that?

Stop fighting the Yoruba anytime you see a post about the past history of the Deltan..
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

If the writer of above crap is not a fool, who else is?

is not a fool, you are the big fool here , now tell the world that your father didn't commit atrocities against the minorities in the old eastern region. if you can't do that then you're a big goat .

ibot mpko.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
caleboxylic:

Asari has challanged you.

We don't need the minorities in this new Biafra nation. We are out for Alaigbo republic and that's all but don't lie against us as asari said.

Go through this and apologize to the great igbo nation.

https://www.facebook.com/Maziobinwannendigbo/videos/335064790859794/

Igbo are irrelevant in Nigeria for over 50 years ago.
Maybe there's another not Nigeria
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Taba21:

O boy, Niger Delta people don't want you Igbo in an inch I hope you understand that?

Stop fighting the Yoruba anytime you see a post about the past history of the Deltan..

don't mind the idiot, they think they can deceive the world never, I will be exposing them.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Taba21: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
dboss12:

Ignorant Rat don't derail this thread because you are not been informed.

you are delusional, now get out of this thread, I was hoping for you to come and deny the truth but nay , here you are spuing nonsense,

instead of your Igbos to apologize to us the Ibibio and Akwa cross as a whole for your fathers atrocities committed against us and let me tell you ignorant rat if not Philip Effiong Igbo's race would have been forgotten decade ago, you should be living to thanks us for saving you people.

don't bring out the beast in me, am not a man of peace. if you try me you wouldn't see peace.

You're talking about peace!
Am preparing with the Fulanis to teach this iyamiri lesson which they will never forget..

They disguise as Fulanis and now start committing actrocity in the Delta region, Palestine will be a paradise compare to their region..

To accommodate them into our region as immigrants now become the offence we committed..

We shall see.

Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2020
YAKUBU GOWON, a young soldiers, a gallant youth,a born leader, a noble son from a humble home, a practical Christian, a man of Gid , YAKUBU GOWON, a Nigeria saviour.

Gowon emerged a minute to time , to save Nigeria from disintegration, He cleared the mist of uncertainty, and established hope to the waiting nation.

He proved his valour beyond doubt, he showed kindness to every one, political prisoners were released to go.

Awo and Eyo were promptly released, Enahoro and others were free again, Nigeria citizens received the news, with jubilations everywhere.

Gowon dug into the nation's task, He promised to keep Nigeria one, He appealed to the nation for full support, He prayed all to forget the past, and come together for our country sake.

Other tribes in the federations gave the appeal an immediate support, but lbo tribe did not co operate, because the leader was not lboman.

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the then military governor of eastern region, took the lead for lbo people, proved his wisdom beyond bounds, He did his best to cause confusion, to disintegrate the federal Nigeria.

lbos refused to co operate, they knew Gowon will create the states, to solve problems of future domination, in the federal republic of Nigeria.

Our people knew their chance had come, to free ourselves from lbo race, our leaders were up without delay, they appealed in earnest to Yakubu Gowon, to create states at any cost.

Eyo, Arikpo, Andrew Bassey among others, had the mandate from our entire people, to go to Yakubu Gowon in Lagos, that they should not return to this our soil, until our state was fully created.

lbo people saw our determination, they knew the movements had a meaning they decided to cause confusion, to disrupt the federal Nigeria, to keep us in perpetual slavery.

Emeka Ojukwu tried in vain, to reverse the decision of God, He told the world different versions, about Hausa, Fulani domination, about Moslem, Christian conflicts,He laid emphasis on pogrom and genocide, to win world sympathy towards the lbos.

Yet he failed to tell the world the truth, why they refused to co operate , they knew Gowon will create the states, that Calabar, Ogoja and Rivers shall have their chance to determine and decide their fate.

lbo leaders held meetings, they dealt on every point with care, How would our lives be my comrades, If the minority areas are freed from our clutches, our livelihood all come from there.

We shall be helpless in the face of the earth, If Calabar and Port Harcourt are taken from us, If Oron , Ogoja and lkom shall not be our own, what sort of lives shall we live to see.

The only solution in the issue, we must secede from Nigeria, to keep back minority areas, under our perpetual domination.

We must marry their daughters and buy their lands, mix with them and speak their language, we must suppress them as much as we can, we must take control of all their lands,we must deceive them that we are one, we must entice their leaders with money, so shall everything be well with us.

Gowon shall not come over here, as long as we are in power here, we have enough soldiers to fight for us, major Nzeogwu is here to kill Gowon.

Non Easterners were expelled from the east, to enable lbos play their havoc with ease, Federal Establishment in East were seized, they refused to hear any pleading for peace.

When Ojukwu was on tour of the former region, Uyo people proved fearless their determination, They declared their stand for a separate state, Ojukwu in reply, declared to them.

"This is not the time to ask for state, we must unite to fight our common for, there is no need for a separate state, any quarrel between lbos and Ibibios is like that of a husband and wife."

That wonderful revealing statement, was a shock to our entire people, that lbos insult our intelligence,

To regard us as their subjects, because in lbo land wives are regarded as inferior, the husband are the lord and masters.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by LaboPolitics: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Taba21:

Tabirudeen my yoruba muslim 'goons mi', Go and keep cry to Allah that Ifeanyi in delta and Emeka in Anambra should hate themselves. So that your pained ewedu muslim skull can rejoice and be glad in Allahu! grin grin
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by ODI444(m): 4:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Time don pass for these noise.
South East is getting President in 2023. Hug transformer if you’re pained
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Is04970:
Ibos should apologise for their atrocities to the good people of the SS region during the war.
Is that too much to ask for?

don't mind them, idiot them be.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
ODI444:
Time don pass for these noise.
South East is getting President in 2023. Hug transformer if you’re pained

you lbo people haven't seen anything yet, let me tell you it possible for a Cameroonian to become Nigeria president than you worthless animal called lbo.

we are all waiting for you people in come 2023 to once again disgrace you fool or you think or presidency is given...
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Dedetwo(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
dboss12:

you know nothing

abot ke due

You know everything yet you cannot produce a rope to commit suicide.

Abasi Mbok!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Dedetwo(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
dboss12:

spot on my gee

while I was in port Harcourt then, it was Igbo's people that I mingle must with I learned that they are terrible people on planet earth, some make statement if they actually succeed in getting their country, who is Rivers man ,Akwa Ibom, delta, beyelsa and calabar to them and I was shock to my amazement.
their interior motive is so obvious that Akwa ibom boy easily grab.
the truth can't be hidden for ever let my Akwa ibom people read for themselves those who don't have access to the history of atrocities igbos committed on our race.

igbos wanted to exterminate us the minority and take our native land because of greedy of oil.

why minorities because of differences local dialect in Niger delta region.

It is second nature to fools who shout hysterically about their own shadows. I did not hear anything about Akwa Ibom and Cross River when Bakassi was ceded to Cameroon by the your masters from northern and western regions of Nigeria. I will not say anything against Ibibio, Annang, Ejegam and Ekoi who showed gallantry during the war to stop Nigeria's aggression against eastern region of Nigeria or Biafra.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Dedetwo(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Hotice085:

If I slap you KANU will feel the effect wherever he is.
Continue waiting when you dumb followers are zombies, be asking foolish questions

What is your ethnic nationality in the zoo called Nigeria? I hate to give credence with a reply to basement fools.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Dedetwo(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2020
dboss12:
lbo people are extraordinary people, what a people! what a race,, A race that takes pride in domination, A race that take delight in domination, Dishonesty and cheating are in their blood, No matter how high the personality.

Where ever they go, they want to be the head, they only want to rule, and not to be rule , people with vaulting ambition, whose virtue is lost to wealth.

people whose aim is to colonise any land they set their feet, people whose plan is to force to slavery any race they come across, people who claim to be hard working than other races around the world

when Southern Cameroon was part of Nigeria, lbos were everywhere in the Cameroon, they took control of everything there, the native were regarded as stupid, and were pushed from towns to hamlets.

when the people had their freedom, lbos were told to quit at once, they were kicked out without delay, they were told to go back to their homes, stubborn ones were forced to go.

The people took over their affairs proved their wisdom to lbo race, they managed their affairs with success, they enjoyed in booms of wealth.

when lbos were in Northern Nigeria, the natives were nothing to them, Hausas and fulanis were victimised, Tivs and others were taken as fools, they were pushed out from gainful field.

Their ambition was set on ruling the country, to make other tribes in the federation remain firmly under lbo domination, they conspired and killed Nigeria leaders from other ethics group in the federation, lbo leaders remained in fortification.

On 15th January 1966, their wicked plan was put into action, General lronsi assumed power, and ruled federal Nigeria, lbo people rejoiced everywhere on their achievement of taking over the power.

They mocked Northerners in market squares, They humiliated, scorned and laughed at them, " where is Surdauna your leader" they asked, Thev Lion of the North is death, they laughed, full power is now in our hands, they bragged.

Northerners with tears and anger revolted, they would either live or die with their fathers, they would never live to bear the insult, lbos must at once quit their region, they took the irrevocable decision, to force lbos out of their region.

The people were then able to live, freely in their native lands, free from insults and domination, free from this wandering race of confusion.

On the 29th July 1966, sections of Nigeria army revolted, they kidnapped General lronsi, an lbo leader, as reprisal to lbos vicious acts to the events of January 1966.

July events brought suspension of the federal republic of Nigeria, the country remained without a leader, Three days elapse without a statement, Oh! what a pity was to federal Nigeria.

Prayers were on all over the country, Christians and Moslems prayed on together, O! God, have mercy on your people, our country is now in terrible confusion, send us someone to save our nation.

Our father in Heaven with merciful eyes saw with pity the afflicted nation, answered with speed the fervent prayers, He sent out a man to save our country, in YAKUBU GOWON, a chosen saviour.

Yet Ndigbo elected to allow Eyo Ita as the leader of government in eastern region of Nigeria where they commanded overwhelming majority. Also the same people elected a Fulani man the first Mayor of Enugu. The red colored statement buttress the idiocy that runs in the veins of the certain silly so-called minorities in eastern region. British ran the show in Cameroon the same form of indirect rule in Nigeria. However Ndigbo had proven to be equal to British in certain aspect of life therefore were allowed to lead certain entities in Cameroon. I wonder why the British did not select your kinsmen to lead British entities in Cameroon?

The green colored statement showed the slavery mentality found among certain minorities in southern regions of Nigeria. Most of these goons will accept propaganda as gospel. The only slain picture of the Sarduna of Sokoto in public place was distributed by the New Nigerian newspaper to incite riots. The same maggots also alleged that "Ewu Na Ebe Akwa" was released by Igbo to mock Sarduna and northerners. However the silly propagandists and their moronic southern minorities did not know the artist behind the record was Ijo not Igbo.

The last statement in blue color buttresses the irony of idiocy found among certain ninnies in Nigeria. The same Gowon who ceded Bakassi to Cameroon in order to spite Biafra is now God sent to these jackasses. Today, I wonder if the people of Bakassi would toe this silly stream of thought.
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by russellino: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2020
dboss12:

you lbo people haven't seen anything yet, let me tell you it possible for a Cameroonian to become Nigeria president than you worthless animal called lbo.

we are all waiting for you people in come 2023 to once again disgrace you fool or you think or presidency is given...

You are a slave. The people that have been molesting your women and killing you are not Igbos. Keep posting your fake news. Why did your father not go to Oputa Panel if it was true

Home » News » C-River: How military killed 100 villagers, burnt 300 houses over death of a soldier
C-River: How military killed 100 villagers, burnt 300 houses over death of a soldier
ON DECEMBER 29, 201512:18 AMIN NEWS
…40 yrs after massacre by Nigerian soldiers: Tears still flow in C-River community

•Monarch narrates how he escaped death by a hair’s breath

•It’s agonizing particularly as he wasn’t killed by inhabitants

Ad

—Prof Odinkalu, chair, National Human Rights Commission

By EMMANUEL UNA

UGEP — ON Christmas Eve, Wednesday, December 25, 1975, soldiers from 8 Battalion, Nigerian Army, stationed at Ugep, launched a retaliatory attack on the countryside community located about 100 kilometres from Calabar over alleged killing of a soldier by unidentified persons. At the end of the operation, over 100 villagers, 300 houses and property worth millions of Naira were destroyed in what has become known as the 1975 Ugep Massacre, an incident which has remained a watershed in the professed largest West African native town.

Home » News » C-River: How military killed 100 villagers, burnt 300 houses over death of a soldier
C-River: How military killed 100 villagers, burnt 300 houses over death of a soldier
…40 yrs after massacre by Nigerian soldiers: Tears still flow in C-River community

By EMMANUEL UNA

UGEP — ON Christmas Eve, Wednesday, December 25, 1975, soldiers from 8 Battalion, Nigerian Army, stationed at Ugep, launched a retaliatory attack on the countryside community located about 100 kilometres from Calabar over alleged killing of a soldier by unidentified persons. At the end of the operation, over 100 villagers, 300 houses and property worth millions of Naira were destroyed in what has become known as the 1975 Ugep Massacre, an incident which has remained a watershed in the professed largest West African native town.

Defective motive

The soldiers, according to Sebastine Eko, a journalist from the area, acted on the conviction that Ugep indigenes were responsible for the death of a soldier whose remains they found in the town. However, a post mortem conducted by military doctors in the Barracks later revealed that the man was drunk and had an epileptic seizure. The soldier swallowed his own sputum in the success and choked himself to death.

Many fled the community that night and became refugees in surrounding villages following the soldiers’ invasion, effectively putting an end to any celebration of Christmas that year by the people of Ugep. “Ugep people could not celebrate Christmas that year because they were forced to abandon their homes, which were razed down, most people who could not escape were killed and lots of property destroyed,” Eko told Niger Delta Voice.

Never-ending cry

It was 40 years ago that the unforgettable horror took place last Thursday, December 24, and the people marked it with rendition of songs, photographic displays and poetry recitations.

Traditional rulers, women, youth, academics, politicians from the Ugep community along with their friends and well wishers from across the country and in the Diaspora gathered at the Obol Ubi Confrence Centre with some weeping openly when they beheld the pictures and images of their loved ones massacred during the attack by the soldiers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/c-river-how-military-killed-100-villagers-burnt-300-houses-over-death-of-a-soldier/amp/

Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by russellino: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Bloody slave

Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by nku5: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
russellino:

You are a slave. The people that have been molesting your women and killing you are not Igbos. Keep posting your fake news. Why did your father not go to Oputa Panel if it was true

Ad

By EMMANUEL UNA

By EMMANUEL UNA

Defective motive

The soldiers, according to Sebastine Eko, a journalist from the area, acted on the conviction that Ugep indigenes were responsible for the death of a soldier whose remains they found in the town. However, a post mortem conducted by military doctors in the Barracks later revealed that the man was drunk and had an epileptic seizure. The soldier swallowed his own sputum in the success and choked himself to death.

Many fled the community that night and became refugees in surrounding villages following the soldiers’ invasion, effectively putting an end to any celebration of Christmas that year by the people of Ugep. “Ugep people could not celebrate Christmas that year because they were forced to abandon their homes, which were razed down, most people who could not escape were killed and lots of property destroyed,” Eko told Niger Delta Voice.

Never-ending cry

It was 40 years ago that the unforgettable horror took place last Thursday, December 24, and the people marked it with rendition of songs, photographic displays and poetry recitations.

Traditional rulers, women, youth, academics, politicians from the Ugep community along with their friends and well wishers from across the country and in the Diaspora gathered at the Obol Ubi Confrence Centre with some weeping openly when they beheld the pictures and images of their loved ones massacred during the attack by the soldiers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/c-river-how-military-killed-100-villagers-burnt-300-houses-over-death-of-a-soldier/amp/

That person you are quoting is not from S/S grin
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by nku5: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
russellino:
Bloody slave

See as you kill OP morale grin
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by Hotice085: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Dedetwo:

What is your ethnic nationality in the zoo called Nigeria? I hate to give credence with a reply to basement fools.

Adult babies wailing like animals from a cursed ground
If you ain't an animal Common sense would have told you
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2020
russellino:
Bloody slave
and you just called yourself a bloody slave that you are,
you people having seen anything yet
Re: Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region by dboss12(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2020
nku5:

See as you kill OP morale grin
which bastard born the coward
idiot everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Newly Elected Council Chairmen, Deputies / No responsible President will wage war against Governor Adeleke- Tinubu / 2-yr Old Baby Sues Lagos State For N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.