Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane (51910 Views)

Please This Is Not The Presidential Plane / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by pretyval: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2020
There are two reasons why the Nigerians like you and I have over and over again messed us up in our dear so called Nigeria; 1- We as citizens let them due to fear of intimation, lack of unity amongst we the governed, and so many issues we have. 2- I'm sure no one rules and empty nation so imagine we all travel to various cities around the world. What will happen?
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by RichDad1(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh, so they were strolling to the plane to take selfies?
Of Course people do that for clout or other self glorification. So his suggestion is not out of place.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2020
WORST THING BE SAY NONE OF THESE BOYS WHO ARE MILLIONAIRES HAVE NO JOB OR BUSINESS .

THEM NO GET WORK JUST DEY SPEND MONEY
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by woleabayo(f): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
our mumu don do
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by mrkings84(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
So the presidential planes is for who then?

They should enjoy it while it lasts!
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by illicit(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Hausa boys can flex ehn
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by KaptainAfrika: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2020
If these PDP people considered having so much presidential planes, a waste, why didn't they scrap some of them during their administration. Abeg shift.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by bejeria101(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Some sensesless airheads would still find and defend them while they wallow in poverty because you want to hype an inept affidavit dullard.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by j1mmy: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2020
How would these kids know?
The entire duration of their lives was based on corruption, telling them the jets are for official use only will confuse their simple minds.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by PiggyvestMoney: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2020
While the hungry zombies fight themselves for crumbs.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Agugbadin: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
PMB deceived us with those campaigns promises to get our votes. Once elected he failed to stick to or fulfill his promises then.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Ritchiee: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Where are the cows? Where are the jets? grin
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by SmartPolician: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
chinyerefrank444:
shity hole...
I tired for life not only Nigeria.

Okay, but just make sure you do NOT drink a bottle of Sniper
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Noblechykk(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
If these PDP people considered having so much presidential planes, a waste, why didn't they scrap some of them during their administration. Abeg shift.
PDP didn't consider it a waste. APC said it is a waste but continued to retain those planes. So they are being held accountable over their campaign deception.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Ishilove: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
a friend of mine took a pic with the presidential jet at the Port Harcourt airport during Goodluck's tenure, he might as well recorded himself approaching the jet.
One person taking selfies, I can understand, but the poster of the video was very specific about their identities, mission and destination, so they definitely boarded that plane.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by just2endowed: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2020
meobizy:
I should care, why?

Because your tax keep the airfleet alive
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by SirLakes: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2020
And their stewpid supporters are boarding abject poverty grin
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by SirLakes: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Noblechykk:

PDP didn't consider it a waste. APC said it is a waste but continued to retain those planes. So they are being held accountable over their campaign deception.
may una dey deceive una sef by name, No be the same set of idiots dey move from party A to Party B and vice versa
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by chinyerefrank444(f): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

Okay, but just make sure you do NOT drink a bottle of Sniper

the money I'll use in buying sniper I'll use it for food. I'll rather die of hunger than sniper
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by natznext(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2020
These guys look like Engineers joor, maintenance them dey go for
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by EgunMogaji2: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Folks, please go and hustle so you can make your own money and buy your jets. Don't kill yourself on Nigeria matter.

Do you think Dangote and his children are worried about who is boarding some rackety Nigerian presidential jet?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, not sure what the constitution says about it but it doesn't bother me at all.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Karlifate: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Who else is not surpried. ?

Apshit is the synonym of lie
This not about party.

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by riches4me(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2020
@Op, nooo, they were not going to board the plane o. They were the mechanics for d routine checks grin grin grin

It pains me that I don't have any other country for now that I can call Home. Some people call it Zoo, but I call it Slaves Camp
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Mastermultiple1: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Are you interested in learning MINI IMPORTATION? Congratulations.
There is going to be an online training on July 25th. ( free and Paid class inclusive)
Send MINI to 0.7.0.5.0.5.2.2.3.3.5
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by bigjackass: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2020
The government of this country should be taken from northerners
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by latebloomerr: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh, so they were strolling to the plane to take selfies?
Probably to welcome somebody disembarking from the plane.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by KaptainAfrika: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Of all parties for you to mention in the same sentence as accountability, its PDP.

Noblechykk:

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Sardauna24(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2020
kokoA:
It iz God dat do for dem..
Confirm!! so we should wait 4 our own turn god willing very soon..
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by 4four(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2020
This man from daura is the greatest yahoo! Yahoo! President ever come out of this corntree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.