Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2011
I'm going to use different names in dis story. It happened to my neighbour. . .

Daniel was dating Queen for some years now and Queen loves daniel so very much. Unknown to Queen daniel have another girl he's serious with. Eventually he got married to the other girl lets call her Eve. He's been married to Eve for some years but Eve could not bear a child for him anytime she gets pregnant she always have a miscarriage. Daniel became tired cos he wants a child. So he went back to Queen begging her to come back to him and bear him a child that he's ready to divorce his wife and marry her if she say yes. . . What do you think?
Re: What Do You Think? by iice(f): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
And while she's preggars? Or postpartum depression?
Who will he be with?
Re: What Do You Think? by Dsense(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^Right grin
Re: What Do You Think? by joyblinks(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2011
what God has joined togeher, whether childless or with children, let no man put asunder.
Re: What Do You Think? by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2011
African_queen:

I'm going to use different names in dis story. It happened to my neighbour. . .

Daniel was dating Queen for some years now and Queen loves daniel so very much. Unknown to Queen daniel have another girl he's serious with. Eventually he got married to the other girl lets call her Eve. He's been married to Eve for some years but Eve could not bear a child for him anytime she gets pregnant she always have a miscarriage. Daniel became tired cos he wants a child. So he went back to Queen begging her to come back to him and bear him a child that he's ready to divorce his wife and marry her if she say yes. . . What do you think?

He is only going to use Queen as child bearing machine while he direct his true love to somebody else. If Queen is good 'enough' for him from day one, he would have married her and not Eve.
Re: What Do You Think? by newhaven(f): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2011
pardon me i thought marriage was "for better for worse"?
let him stay with his wife,there is nothing that cannot be achieved. Bareness should not be a reason for divorce.
Re: What Do You Think? by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
newhaven:

let him stay with his wife,there is nothing that cannot be achieved. Bareness should not be a reason for divorce.

Sadly that is not true, Bareness cause alot of divorce thesedays.
Re: What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2011
Is he that desperate for a child? & how long have they been married?seriously i so pity these people do they even know what marriage is? abegiii.
Re: What Do You Think? by obowunmi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
Is Queen that ugly that she couldn't find anyone ---- what's she waiting for while her ex is getting married and already fokking his wife for pregnancy.

If Queen is smart, she should find someone else. Once this dude gets her pregnant, she will always be # 2.

Sad way to live ones life, as #2.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2011
Hopefully Queen has a brain

Get out of thread.
Re: What Do You Think? by ebila(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Hopefully Queen has a brain

Get out of thread.
Simple! follows rokiatu out of thread
Re: What Do You Think? by Africanqueen2(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Is Queen that ugly that she couldn't find anyone ---- what's she waiting for while her ex is getting married and already fokking his wife for pregnancy.

If Queen is smart, she should find someone else. Once this dude gets her pregnant, she will always be # 2.

Sad way to live ones life, as #2.
Lol funny. . . She ain't ugly guess she's just trumatised.
newhaven:

Eve is not baren she just can't carry a child for 9months successfully. . .
Re: What Do You Think? by newhaven(f): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2011
Well i've seen one or two ladies who miscarried a number of times but with the right medical care they were able to carry babies to full term and deliver successfully. All she needs now is her hubby's cooperation and it seems he's not willing to give it to her. I think i'm kinda going off point though,the question was what Queen is to do if i'm right and if she's smart she'd better leave the hubby alone. This is not the time to destroy anyone's marriage no matter how rocky it may be already.
Re: What Do You Think? by googles: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Is Queen that ugly that she couldn't find anyone

@post

which one of them is ur neighbor anyways {errm, excuse my ameboism }

i think they should let sleeping dogs lie. . . wat if the Queen was married already will he go around begging her to come birth his baby or wat ?

the ball is in the woman's court sha if she wont mind being used over again she can go ahead
Re: What Do You Think? by WackyJ1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
I'm wondering why this is even being discussed? Daniel is an a.s.s for thinking he can eat his cake and have it and It's only if queen is a bonafide m.o.r.on person that she'll agree to the arrangement. She should be married with her own kids by now.
Re: What Do You Think? by obowunmi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2011
Well said wacky J same thing I'm thinking. She (Queen) should have moved on.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Infactuation / Gold Digging Or Cool / Pictures Of My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.