Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me (82352 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by armadeo(m): 4:05am On Jul 19, 2020
If you believe a 12 year old gave that interview....
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 19, 2020
He role Model is Regina Daniels

Ned Nwoko

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Murketeer: 4:30am On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Me sef dey look for south Korean man. Them beautiful though too soft for my taste but I fit manage. Mixed babies be cute
Take a trip to Seoul

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Burgerlomo: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Bastard motherfucker asshole nuisance animal in human skin nonentity teacher
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Legendforte: 5:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Dumbest ill-trained yeyebrity insulting my country to boost her infantile ego.
useless acting kill una there. Abeg be more interested in naija healthworkers scientists, engineers, scholars and authours doing the continent good est in this corona era.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Benwallt(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2020
The Yoruba na dry leaf that a primary six girl will push and fall like that.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by jaymichael(m): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Vyzz:
Look at the kinda question they are asking a young girl
The girl has more sense than the interviewer although she answered the questions intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by vickydevoka(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Augustinaz:
Typical Niger Delta case. Their women are fascinated with expatriates. I have some friends in Port Harcourt that have Chinese fathers and mothers from Rivers.
They all know de worth of white skin.
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by EPO246: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Big lie. So she could push a teacher to the floor at the age she was?

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by jrusky(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Sorry I don't get this: She has never met her father and she just lost her mum, She was born in Warri but never came to Warri till her mum died*** And since then who is looking after her at age 12 with all these issues around her?

Reginal Daniel her role model and might definitely ends up as her senior wife because that alien looking old shameless virgin hunter already scouting her.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by joiyke89: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Ned Nwoko a virgin is here and from delta state just like you like it. Please accept my token cool cool

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Pat081: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Who be this child way nor know he Korean Papa
Imagine! You way just dey start life don dey arrogant
I read the whole thing...the little imp is so arrogant... na you nor know your Papa..na you still dey insult your mama land
Asked about warri.... imagine this was her reply

The only thing I have to say about Warri is that it’s an annoying and disgusting place!
Bastard daughter of a thousand father..
How i wish i even know him papa self make i bomb am through wechat....all these myung, seo, Wong, hoon, joon, Hun children self
u are the one they shuld bomb ,so you want her 2lie abi .she is saying the true about warri u knw that

4 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by vasco01(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2020
I hope you won't be like Regina Daniel to come marry someone enough to be your grandpa when you turn 19 to

Hmmmmmmmmm
I know say those old rich Polk's don dey eyes this small girl now dey observe her small small

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by lanocfoods: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2020
YoungAncient1:
We really need to define sexual harassment with the rate at which that phrase is flying around.
Let's hear your own definition, we can start from there
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Pat081: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Brother, she is a young girl in that age range.

Perhaps you haven’t seen her acting before and doubting her by her very intelligent way of responding to the interview.
u are right not every child will b duller like some childern and this childern we have this days knw more than their age

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by freemi(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Vyzz:
Look at the kinda question they are asking a young girl
I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by pyro62(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
I found these questions being asked a 12year old, offensive.
What are they trying to achieve.

Except she isn't 12 as stated.

Also from this question and response,

I can deduce that this little thing is very disrespectful, arrogant and lack manners....
What insolence

She's acting her age. You don't expect her to be diplomatic with answers flawlessly at this age.. She tried

3 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Pintoalex: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2020
this babe will brow up to be a hardcore feminist, she has so much hate in her, very arrogant.she looks 12yrs from her reply...which one is do not leave ur female children with thay husband, as if female do not molest the male folks.this life no really balance
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Ellie01: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I read the whole thing...the little imp is so arrogant... na you nor know your Papa..na you still dey insult your mama land

The only thing I have to say about Warri is that it’s an annoying and disgusting place!

How i wish i even know him papa self make i bomb am through wechat....all these myung, seo, Wong, hoon, joon, Hun children self

I
Dint
Know
U
Were
One
Of
Those
Self
Righteous
People

Calling a person a little bastard of a thousand fathers.
U
Miss
The
Story
Of
This
Life.

1 Like

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by joyandfaith: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejusni:
This girl is probably a bastard. There is no way her father is south Korean and she looks like that. With full lips thick nose! Her mother doesn't know her father. Asian blood is usually very strong and there is no way any of their offspring doesn't have done massive resemblance to them.

you get eyes so? what do you know about genetics ? that girl has Asian blood.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2020
It has happened once. Our Yoruba teacher tried to molest me. I don’t know if he had been doing it with other classmates, but I’m not the type that hides things

Hmmmm Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2020
Emmacolinho:
12 indeed!!! Story for the gods

Go Fu+k yourself

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2020
mmars:

That is why all the internationally hit songs in Nigeria contain Yoruba language

Sweet koor bitter nii

Stop being intimidated whenever Igbo is mentioned. More so stop suffering inferiority complex. Did I compare Yoruba language in my comment?

Okay, Yoruba is also sweet. Does that satisfy you? Kids

4 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by joyandfaith: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2020
EPO246:
Big lie. So she could push a teacher to the floor at the age she was?

do you know what is called surprise attack? her response shocked the teacher, staggered and fall down on his thin body--Law of gravity.

2 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2020
Slynation:
Abeg too long jooor

Na people like you dey fall exams
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Blame the interviewer/editor of that interview. They should have edited out that Warri part. They know she is a kid and kids say exactly what they feel.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

4 Likes

Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by princetemitee(f): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Olodo omo
Re: Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me by grandstar(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

What you wrote here is wrong and racist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.