Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. (1548 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Why them go listen,ABI you think say clean toto easy?OBO wey dey smell, yoruba wealthy men no dey gree put a ring on it cheesy cheesy

U mean say afonja women Toto dey smell?

Haba na! This is taken too far na

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Fantasticcc: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yarribas are pathetic and primitive.
How did I end of with this set of animals,let's this country divide fast I can't stay again

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Orange22: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Its not hatred, if they want a political post, they should go and collect it in the east.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:
This is the average yoruba bigot for you. Full of hate and bitterness. Dem swear for una.
This is hatred Igbo people does more....we are avoiding ur people claiming Ondo as igboland
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Osu are pathetic and primitive.
How did I end of with this set of animals,let's this country divide fast I can't stay again
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Why them go listen,ABI you think say clean toto easy?OBO wey dey smell, yoruba wealthy men no dey gree put a ring on it cheesy cheesy
U mean cheap Toto? Poorest men in the Southwest they nack and marry igbo anyhow for Osun and Ekiti.

The wealthiest have not dated Igbo women
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by agadez007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
we are watching,later they will claim that Igbo hate them
but wait why is it hard for other ethnicities to wife Yoruba women,is it true what they say about their personal Hygiene,how they can tie one wrapper for days
no be me talk am ooo

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

U mean cheap Toto? Poorest men in the Southwest they nack and marry igbo anyhow for Osun and Ekiti.

Maybe they are marrying the so they can live long.Marrying a yoruba woman when one is poor is tantamount to marrying a public toilet.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

U mean say afonja women Toto dey smell?

Haba na! This is taken too far na

Water wey them take dey wash yansh for three months,Igbo girls take dey brush teeth in a day.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Maybe they are marrying the so they can live long.Marrying an igbo woman when one is poor is tantamount to marrying a public toilet.

Yoruba women cannot date u.......but I dey nack Igbo woman dey go. No Igbo lady in d south west can ever go unfucked by d Yoruba demons.

Hausa Fulani dey nack them too that's y u Igbo men they clock 40 before u marry. grin
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
agadez007:
we are watching,later they will claim that Igbo hate them
but wait why is it hard for other ethnicities to wife Yoruba women,is it true what they say about their personal Hygiene,how they the one wrappers for days
no be me talk am ooo
You don't need to watch, your people already watched. All ur antics will be resisted by the sophisticated Yorubas.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Chinkoalhaji34: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
a4cube:
Jegede wife is Igbo too.

Jegede wife is not Igbo!

Her first and middle name is Eno Ebunoluwa

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by junketer(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is really satisfying. Seeing afonjas sweat over igbo matter again because of hatred. grin grin grin grin
Well, like someone pointed out, if aketi remains then his igbo wife remains. If una vote pdp then our beloved party takes another south west state. Win win for the igbos.
Satisfying.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Chinkoalhaji34: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
junketer:
This is really satisfying. Seeing afonjas sweat over igbo matter again because of hatred. grin grin grin grin
Well, like someone pointed out, if aketi remains then his igbo wife remains. If una vote pdp then our beloved party takes another south west state. Win win for the igbos.
Satisfying.

Lol, you beloved party that won’t even give you the presidential ticket in 2023?

I think you should have said your masters party, coz the Eboes are slaves to PDP
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by a4cube: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chinkoalhaji34:

Jegede wife is not Igbo!

Her first and middle name is Eno Ebunoluwa
Good to know.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by junketer(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chinkoalhaji34:

Lol, you beloved party that won’t even give you the presidential ticket in 2023?

I think you should have said your masters party, coz the Eboes are slaves to PDP
we don't need your useless presidential ticket. How has buhari being president benefited the north or nigeria as a whole? We want out of this contraption called nigeria.
Continue masturbating over igbo matter. Mpama.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
junketer:
we don't need your useless presidential ticket. How has buhari being president benefited the north or nigeria as a whole? We want out of this contraption called nigeria.
Continue masturbating over igbo matter. Mpama.

So you don’t see your kinsmen that was masturbating over his wish that PDP will take Ondo state to benefit the Igbos?

Lol, presidential ticket is not useless. Even the Ohaneze have been running day and night to see it come to fruition.

You are just spineless cowards that can’t demand the presidential ticket from PDP.

By 2023 again, you will queue behind another Fulani like your progenitors have always done.

After your defeat, then it will again be Biafla or death!

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by junketer(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chinkoalhaji34:

So you don’t see your kinsmen that was masturbating over his wish that PDP will take Ondo state to benefit the Igbos?

Lol, presidential ticket is not useless. Even the Ohaneze have been running day and night to see it come to fruition.

You are just spineless cowards that can’t demand the presidential ticket from PDP.

By 2023 again, you will queue behind another Fulani like your progenitors have always done.

After your defeat, then it will again be Biafla or death!
when will you people realize that as long as we are in nigeria all these people vying for political offices are doing so to benefit themselves and their immediate family members? You think an igbo man being president will benefit the igbos or osinbajo as president will benefit the yorubas? Naaaa, nothing will change. Fight for oduduwa republic you refused, fight for restructuring you refused, all you want is to be president of a failed nation. Tufiakwa!!!.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by mightyhazell: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
Is this true? If yes, no need changing Aketi with PDP man with ibo wife. It will be worse.
Verdict : Vote out APC and PDP to have ondo back to Yoruba control.
lol,..Igbo women be spurring and supporting their Yoruba husband to greatness

Igbo wives amakakwanu

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Natziz: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Look at people shouting "one Nigeria"
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Itohanprefa: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
We will open Tinubu's nyansh and save afonja from their slavery

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Exclusive101:
I am a Yoruba n I rightly do not want igbo in any Yoruba political space. Awareness must be raised to the extent no Igbo dare vy for political post or even appointment in Yorubaland.

Exactly pay them in kind. Don’t allow things in Yorubaland that they will never allow in the east. It’s time we pay them back in kind and even more!

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by rummmy: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

....toruba men can not do without igbo women, they detest their dirty women so much.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Sonoyom(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Delusion of the highest order, a lot of you guys need to be accessed mentally. Today you cry one Nigeria, tomorrow you become tribal while the political actors are using your future to play Bet9ja. Re.tards everywhere!

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
rummmy:
....toruba men can not do without igbo women, they detest their dirty women so much.
Your women getting fuvked by afonjas u hated also many of them are mere babymamas they rather date Yoruba than an OSU from the village.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

Yoruba women cannot date u.......but I dey nack Igbo woman dey go. No Igbo lady in d south west can ever go unfucked by d Yoruba demons.

Hausa Fulani dey nack them too that's y u Igbo men they clock 40 before u marry. grin

Me date a yoruba lady?
I'm allergic to bad odour.It kills my morale.
It's a good thing you find Igbo women more attractive.I really wouldn't blame you...The stench is quite terrible.You can confide in your dad
tongue

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by rummmy: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mraphel:

Your women getting fuvked by afonjas u hated also many of them are mere babymamas they rather date Yoruba than an OSU from the village.
we control you thru them and you don't have a choice.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by olabukola: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yebosola:

How did Obaseki jump over to the Tax collector ?since Deputy can't b impeached, it means he has followers, let's see how it goes, he just need to pay the PDP Ondo leaders
Obaseki is the Gov. Deputy gat no bearing in nigeria set up.

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Didn't Condemn Attack On Fulanis, Hausas By IPOB Terrorists / US CONGRESS MAN, CHRIS SMITH ACCUSES NIGERIA OF MISLABELING IPOB AS TERRORISTS. / APC Sets June Deadline For National Convention