Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. (1556 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by olabukola: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
What is happening in Ondo State? Aketi need to be removed cause he is controlled by his non indigene wife. This is bringing undue interference from Ibos in Ondo(Yoruba) politics.
Since they have declared indirect primaries it seems his fellow govs want him to return. This govs Forum is becoming a cabal on its own.

Ondo must not go to PDP.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Ezennwa(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm!

Yoruba.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
What is happening in Ondo State? Aketi need to be removed cause he is controlled by his non indigene wife. This is bringing undue interference from Ibos in Ondo(Yoruba) politics.
Since they have declared indirect primaries it seems his fellow govs want him to return. This govs Forum is becoming a cabal on its own.

Ondo must not go to PDP.
Bro. Ondo has gone PDP already. is late...but not d type of Igbo follower PDPs.

Aketi and his iPod wife are gonna.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Yoruba.

Exactly the tribal lessons igbo taught the Yoruba. grin. I'm sure it will paid off more in future

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
As long as Aketi and his osu wife are no longer there then all good

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by a4cube: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
As long as Aketi and his Osu wife are no longer there then all good
Jegede wife is Igbo too.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by olabukola: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
a4cube:
Jegede wife is Igbo too.
Is this true? If yes, no need changing Aketi with PDP man with ibo wife. It will be worse.
Verdict : Vote out APC and PDP to have ondo back to Yoruba control.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
a4cube:
Jegede wife is Igbo too.
Who will vote Jegede? Beside Jegede is more desirable compared to Aketi and his OSU adviser
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
Is this true? If yes, no need changing Aketi with PDP man with ibo wife. It will be worse.

PDP has many aspirants of which Ondo deputy governor has the upper hand. Jegede cannot defeat him
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
grin iPod women seeking greener pastures. na to bleep and leave them or at most turn them to baby mamas but afonja no dey listen

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by olabukola: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

PDP has many aspirants of which Ondo deputy governor has the upper hand. Jegede cannot defeat him
I pray so bro. Jegede--PDP---IBO WİFE is a no no.
My fear is the race will be between Aketi and Jegede. It seems we are stuck.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
The deputy governor has overshadowed Jegede in On do in everything.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by olabukola: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:
grin iPod women seeking greener pastures. na to bleep and leave them or at most turn them to baby mamas but afonja no dey listen
Bros tune down on your use of words, remember Aketi kids are Yoruba and not ibo.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by olabukola: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

The deputy governor has overshadowed Jegede in On do in everything.
I don't think the Deputy will fi d it easy to jump to PDP and secure the ticket just like that.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
Bros tune down on your use of words, remember Aketi kids are Yoruba and not ibo.
Wettin concern Aketi pikin with Ondo election? Ondo people's lives matters.
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Mraphel: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
I don't think the Deputy will fi d it easy to jump to PDP and secure the ticket just like that.
He was formally PDP bf APC but not decamped to PDP.. He's unstoppable bro
Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Itohanprefa: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
High blood pressure mixed with Igbo hate and envy go deal with all of you

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Yorubaskullmine: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2020
This is the average yoruba bigot for you. Full of hate and bitterness. Dem swear for una.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:
This is the average yoruba bigot for you. Full of hate and bitterness. Dem swear for una.

Its not hatred, if they want a political post, they should go and collect it in the east.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by BlackfireX: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Please disregard those imps talking like yorubas insulting igbos to create division among the yorubas and Igbos ...

One day we will unite to win them all

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by OFFICIAL336: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Ondo is a win win for us.

We from the East already love Aketi. If he wins, it is a win for us.

We also love PDP. If they win, another win for us.

Once Aketi wins Ondo primary, our interest in Ondo ends and we can now concentrate on Edo.

No matter how it ends, it will be a sifia pains for our skull mining neighbours.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by iyapont: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Just because he married igbo woman?? aketi is going no where,I will vote for him, u can't do him anythin u people want to vote our oluranlowo out?? No way ooo...second term is sure

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
a4cube:
Jegede wife is Igbo too.

Seems they are caught between the devil and deep blue sea grin

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Exclusive101:
I am a Yoruba n I rightly do not want igbo in any Yoruba political space. Awareness must be raised to the extent no Igbo dare vy for political post or even appointment in Yorubaland.

DOA. grin

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
So you know they are yorubas but you want their Igbo mother out of the political sphere?Egbon ko le work!

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:

This guy paranoia dey burst my brain.My lord!

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by nkwuocha1: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

Why them go listen,ABI you think say clean toto easy?OBO wey dey smell, yoruba wealthy men no dey gree put a ring on it cheesy cheesy

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Orange22: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Exclusive101:
I am a Yoruba n I rightly do not want igbo in any Yoruba political space. Awareness must be raised to the extent no Igbo dare vy for political post or even appointment in Yorubaland.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by surgical: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:
And then? What will happen

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Ondo state as currently being controlled by Aketi's wife is what we Igbo's need at the moment. Any afonja who says otherwise can go and hang.

Re: Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. by Yebosola(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
olabukola:

How did Obaseki jump over to the Tax collector ?since Deputy can't b impeached, it means he has followers, let's see how it goes, he just need to pay the PDP Ondo leaders

1st Was Amnesty For Terrorist, Now Its A Rail Line To Niger. Are We Still Blind? / Why Is Google Returning Search Enquiry In Hausa Language In Nigeria? / Question Of The Day: Can These happen During OBJ Regime??