Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa (283 Views)

Ada IPOB AKA Ada Nsukka Kidnapped By Nigeria Terrorist DSS / Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi / Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa by meavox: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
My Yoruba brethren are completely correct to want to take back their sovereignty as a people and have their own country.

Nigeria is now a terrorist country because of Sharia North. Only a mad people led by compromised "willing tools" as leaders, kings, chiefs and politicians will want to remain linked to terrorism. See this short post then the 2 images attached. The first image comes with this post.
The second image I downloaded from another Nairaland post that was opening our eyes to the terrorist label that Nigeria now has, because of our links to Sharia Arewa.

===================================================================

HOW THE OUTSIDE WORLD, INCLUDING THE US, SEES TODAY'S NIGERIA
Okenwa Nwosu
Lower Niger Congress
18th July 2020

According to a graphic display of the 2019 Global Terrorism Index, Nigeria's geopolitical space is entirely immersed in a well-known hotbed of global terrorism. Whoever have the future of the West African sub-region in mind must clearly understand this fact and its many implications, going forward. The LNC/MNN Roadmap has built regional, national and international alliances to frontally address this subcontinental security threat for mutual benefits.

Okenwa

Link:
https://web.facebook.com/lowernigercongress

Re: How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa by nellyelitz(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
...and no light in sight.
Re: How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa by meavox: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2020
nellyelitz:
...and no light in sight.

Dissolution is Nigeria's solution!

Here in the poster below is the light you are searching for. Go to Lower Niger Congress facebook site for information then tell others:
https://web.facebook.com/lowernigercongress

1 Like

Re: How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa by Vyzz: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2020
shocked
Re: How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa by BlackfireX: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
We will dissolve this country after an urhobo man have become president of this country.

Besides anytime I hear that a Yoruba man is beating a drum of war , I simply go and sleep----Gen IBB

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Romantic Side / Mmtccheeew..i Pity Reno Omokiri, All The People That Feed His News Are Dead. / Akwa Ibom Targets Improved IGR From New Airport Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.