Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash (472 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by phylshan: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2020
It has been nine odd months since Tarveshima Jebe lost his entire family of a wife and three children in an auto crash, but he is still far from getting over the disaster.

Tragedy had befallen the indigene of Tse Jebe in Mbagba, Mbahine, Ushongo Local Government Area, Benue State on September 14, 2019 when a vehicle his 32-year-old wife, Comfort, and children (David,10; Beauty, 7 and Favour, 2) were traveling in from Abuja to Makurdi crashed on Eggon-Lafia Road.

Since then, he has been grappling with an experience his fragile posture can hardly bear. Every new day, his mind is crowded with thoughts of his lost loved ones who were committed to mother earth on September 18 last year.

“For seven months after their burial in September last year, I could not sleep even for a minute,” he said as he recalled the good times he had with his wife and children before tragedy struck.

“I met my wife before she entered secondary school in Gboko and we started a relationship right then.

“She eventually completed her secondary school as my wife before she went to higher institution. So we have come a long way.

“I raise this woman myself and I never thought she could die before me.

“I was already laying the foundation for her to take care of my children even if I’m not there.

“She was so submissive to me, and they lived in Makurdi with my mother while I stayed in Abuja.

“A few months before their death, I travelled to Benin Republic on official duty.

“When I came back, the holyday was long, so I decided that they should come over to Abuja and spend their vacation with me.

“While in Abuja, we were going to Kaduna on a daily basis, enjoying ourselves on the train as one united family.

“We bought a lot of things in the process because I wanted them to enjoy life. I didn’t know we were having our last fun together.

“God took them away from me.”

He said that taking another wife is out of the question, because he does not fancy a situation where the new woman would provoke him and he would be reminded of his wife.

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-life-in-ruins-says-man-who-lost-wife-3-kids-in-auto-crash/

Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by Righteousness89(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Condolences!

Certain things that happen that can daze a human and Cause us to wonder!

But we should always know that we have the ALMIGHTY GOD to always lean on..

1 Like

Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
God's healing for the broken hearted would be sufficient for you in Jesus name.

I hope his family continues to reach out to him.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Can’t even imagine his sorrow. This is the stuff of nightmares
Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by Sixfeetbelle: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
I wept on reading his story. I can't even begin to imagine his grief. cry cry

I only pray that God will comfort and sustain him all the days of his life. Amen.
Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by QVicky10(f): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is really sad cry cry
Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by silibaba: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Painful
Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
May God give him the strength to pull through this trying time.
Re: My Life In Ruins, Says Man Who Lost Wife, 3 Kids In Auto Crash by merieam16(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Its well, may God comfort u

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Appropriate Apology? / Addressing People By Their Last Name Doesn't Make Any Sense / Advice Advice Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.