Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is This An Appropriate Apology? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This An Appropriate Apology? (485 Views)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Is this an appropriate concept? / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Appropriate Apology? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2021
So I heard this story and decided to share. A girl was sent by her mother to go buy some things. She bought them but she was cheated. Her mum then tried to explain how and why she was cheated.

The girl gave her mother a rude reply and when her mother tried to correct her, she pushed her mother to the floor and threatened to beat her up. Later, when she came to her senses, she apologized by writing an apology letter.

Can this letter be said to be an appropriate one?

Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by Sundrus: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Children of nowadays no get respect for themselves or anything...i still blame their parents cuz most of them no know wetin parenting dey about. Them busy dey populate the society with spoilt & nasty brats with no sense of belonging. The news sef no shock me cuz i don see worse.
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by falcon01: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2021
damn I'm getting old, I can't even read that well.
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by donbachi(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Her village traditional ruler and council of elders,suppose accompany her to apologize to her mother..if a child tells and old person 'i go slap u'.for my place na slap already.
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2021
deni2002:
So I heard this story and decided to share. A girl was sent by her mother to go buy some things. She bought them but she was cheated. Her mum then tried to explain how and why she was cheated.

The girl gave her mother a rude reply and when her mother tried to correct her, she pushed her mother to the floor and threatened to beat her up. Later, when she came to her senses, she apologized by writing an apology letter.

Her mother shld forgive her but take the following steps going forward. All her children must be trained, she can use whatever methods she seems fit. Herself also needs training ( WOFBI) is starting next week. Let her enroll herself so she can be equipped to help her children

1 Like

Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by bukatyne(f): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2021
deni2002:

How did the mother telling her daughter that she was cheated lead to the bold?

If the daughter wanted to be angry, shouldn't it be to the person who cheated her?

Anyways, she and her mother know how they rapport undecided
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
bukatyne:

How did the mother telling her daughter that she was cheated lead to the bold?

If the daughter wanted to be angry, shouldn't it be to the person who cheated her?

Anyways, she and her mother know how they rapport undecided

Even me self, e no kuku ye mi
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Her mother shld forgive her but take the following steps going forward. All her children must be trained, she can use whatever methods she seems fit. Herself also needs training ( WOFBI) is starting next week. Let her enroll herself so she can be equipped to help her children
Hmmm..
I like your reply
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sundrus:
Children of nowadays no get respect for themselves or anything...i still blame their parents cuz most of them no know wetin parenting dey about. Them busy dey populate the society with spoilt & nasty brats with no sense of belonging. The news sef no shock me cuz i don see worse.

O pari
Re: Is This An Appropriate Apology? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Absolutely, but she should first apologize to her mom in-person (should include kneeling), then give her the letter to read.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

STRUGGLES I'm Facing In My 2 MONTH Old MARRIAGE / Nigerian Women Should Read This!!! / I'm Spilling Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.