Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Fat Or Slim Which Physique Makes You Look Younger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Or Slim Which Physique Makes You Look Younger (426 Views)

A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fat Or Slim Which Physique Makes You Look Younger by supercase1(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
I got into a debate with a friend who favoured the motion that when when you are fat, you look young.my other guys countered it that been slim reduces signs of ageing.I have brought this issue here on nairaland so that we can settle it once and for all.
Been fat or Slim which of the two body shapes makes you younger.
Re: Fat Or Slim Which Physique Makes You Look Younger by berryace007: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
supercase1:
I got into a debate with a friend who favoured the motion that when when you are fat, you look young.my other guys countered it that been slim reduces signs of ageing.I have brought this issue here on nairaland so that we can settle it once and for all.
Been fat or Slim which of the two body shapes makes you younger.
Slim

(1) (Reply)

Making Out With You Wasn’t Planned But I Enjoyed It” – Erica Tells Kiddwaya / Guys With Ur Help I Want To Meet My State Governor / Funny Nigerian Accent Videos: White Guy Does Nigerian Accent Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.