Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) (37229 Views)

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by money121(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Siberia01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by aronski(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by gungab(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Eko for show
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Halleluyah121(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lagos State the center of Excellence A state for all
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by techmo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Eko ilu ogbon
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by OkoAmarashy: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Siberia01:
angry
Still finer than Madrid sha !!!

Afonja vs Igbos bashing over to you

Ete, if you see opportunity to do houseboy work in that place, your ancestors would be happy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by rs172(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Guys, I'm not done with showing you different parts of Lagos state.

Today, i'll be taking you guys through OREGUN, AGIDINGBI and some parts of ALAUSA all in IKEJA.

These parts of Lagos can also be described as highbrow as some it's the home of the Lagos State Government house and houses churches such as CHRIST EMBASSY and the IKEJA CITY MALL.

I hope you enjoy the ride

Enjoy the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ryoKgXXFc8

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

We need you to show us the road going to Badagry, starting from Mile 2

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Openbusiness4: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
kooler99:
Why did you not show the pictures of the inner streets in oregun. The road from oluyole bus stop till you reach the end that links 7up looks like it was hit by an atomic bomb. You will also see pot holes that can swallow a mac truck.
iz not that bad joh, no be dat same road Daystar Church dey?

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by OkoAmarashy: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
rs172:

We need you to show us the road going to Badagry, starting from Mile 2

Snap it and upload here

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Seerade029: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lag, is truly overrated.
lemme stay in Ondo jejely.
heard traffic in Lag nah war.

Tho, it's the only state I've not been to in SW.
But what do I know, probably there are some few places that are best.

Yoruba Lagba! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Siberia01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

[s]Ete, if you see opportunity to do houseboy work in that place, your ancestors would be happy.[/s]
attention denied

3 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by nauto: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
cool
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Yigalanshey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Cool

Meanwhile i've got cars for sale come get yours at affordable rate
Checkout my profile

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by ekwerendi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please if you are in Asaba can you please Dm me
It's urgent...
Thank you
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Seerade029: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Good!!

Lagos state Mara mma!!

This is what we should focuse and channel our energy towards...Development!!

Lagos has gone far and still growing!!

We should all focuse on developing our states... Let's hold our politicians accountable for our annual financial Allocation.

Stop keeping quite when politicians are siphoning your Allocations while blaming other regions for your Underdevelopment!!

Nice one from Lagos!!

Lagos Amaka!!

Kano Amaka!!

You're right, but development should be in companies and factories not roads.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Olarewaju89: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
So what do you want us to do with all these pictures now? undecided undecided

Idleness will not kill some people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by SOJOSEPH(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
kooler99:
Why did you not show the pictures of the inner streets in oregun. The road from oluyole bus stop till you reach the end that links 7up looks like it was hit by an atomic bomb. You will also see pot holes that can swallow a mac truck.

He did not because he is not a bastard that paint his father house bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by okedare1: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lagos Agidingbi that is always busy i can't believe this....it'salrit.. nice one
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Freksy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Good!!

Lagos state Mara mma!!

This is what we should focuse and channel our energy towards...Development!!

Lagos has gone far and still growing!!

We should all focuse on developing our states... Let's hold our politicians accountable for our annual financial Allocation.

Stop keeping quite when politicians are siphoning your Allocations while blaming other regions for your Underdevelopment!!

Nice one from Lagos state!!

Lagos Amaka!!

Kano Amaka!!

For anyone to praise this backwardness, then our problem is far bigger and much more serious than what I thought.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by flexyndavis(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
please i beg nairalanders in the name of whatever they worship,make nobody try compare SOUTH AFRICA WITH nigeria again,SEE POVERTY INFRASTRUCTURES .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Jotrade: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
My yoruba neighbor welcome everyone to their dear region
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
kooler99:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by oluwazoba25: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
They should add Oba Akran, the single road that its IGR in a year is more than what the SE generates in a decade.
at least travel out of lagos for ones, you can't even compere that road with WEDRA road not talk of the whole southeast, for your information WEDRA is in owerri imo state, ogbeni Travel and see, no day sitdoun and yan noncens.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
flexyndavis:
please i beg nairalanders in the name of whatever they worship,make nobody try compare SOUTH AFRICA WITH nigeria again,SEE POVERTY INFRASTRUCTURES .
nigeria is no mate to south africa nau.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
hedonister:
I drove all the way from Oregun to Agidingbi.

I won't give your video a 5 rating. Why? Because there were no description tags on the screen. Where did Alausa begin? Which road is this? Is this the Oregun? etc.

For someone that doesn't know jack about Lagos, this video didn't help. Nothing. Nada.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by AlabiJ: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Guys, I'm not done with showing you different parts of Lagos state....

Guy, get better camera. The quality of the imagery you captured makes those areas look like ghettos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
awwwwww!!! See my root!! You for help me stop for Oshin street for Alausa! Everywhere don change!

How did you manage to get a clear view.. weldone Op
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by nokatakata: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why showing same pictures of a straight road. Enter the street let's see how beautiful they are cheesy. Una go just dey behave like say una head don knack ground. What is in these useless pictures that you are celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by jaytii(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Guys, I'm not done with showing you different parts of Lagos state.

Today, i'll be taking you guys through OREGUN, AGIDINGBI and some parts of ALAUSA all in IKEJA.

These parts of Lagos can also be described as highbrow as some it's the home of the Lagos State Government house and houses churches such as CHRIST EMBASSY and the IKEJA CITY MALL.

I hope you enjoy the ride

Enjoy the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ryoKgXXFc8

Great job cool
It would be nice if you labeled the roads, bus stops and popular landmarks. This would help most of us that are not familiar with the area in case it becomes necessary to navigate through it.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by PHAYOL81: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's turned out the residents and the indigenes of Lagos state themselves don't know what parts of the state are included in the 'CITY OF LAGOS'. Now how do you convinced a stranger when majority of the state believe the entire state represent the city. For the record, Ikeja was never a part of Lagos City. Infact, Ikeja is a city itself with Maryland, Ojodu, and Magodo considered as part of the city.
Lagos city consist of the Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lagos Mainland, Banana Island, and Yaba. So the picture the Op showed us has only captured Ikeja and not the City of Lagos.
Note that Lekki peninsula, Epe, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki are also not included because they ain't part of it.
Nice pix though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
If i were u, i would take the info on my sign... serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / 6 Questions To Ask Before Booking A Hotel Room / Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.