Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (44596 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Reagan13(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

From The Trending Video, Sighted By On Facebook, One Batch B stream Two Female Corper, caught Crying, When ask, what is the problem, she said She Don't want to leave NYSC after Receiving Her nysc certificate during her P.O.P On July 17th, 2020.

She Also said, She want to continue to Enjoy the 33k NYSC Alawee, that she want to continue serving Nigeria.

Watch The Video And Share Your Thought About The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEM1g_QAawA
if that's really why she is crying, then she is a low functioning vegetable to do that, lazy thing
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by chubinwa(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Facing same crisis right now. I left Nysc last two months and it seems the world is coming to an end coupled with this ravaging pandemic that have put almost everything on hold. today was hellish, subbed uncontrollable in my room with nobody to console me. it is today I learned why some people always take their own lives. I am spending from the little money I had saved and yet nothing to replace it. no help, no advice, no friend nor companion. I felt I am alone in this world. I have great responsibilities as the only son in the midst of 5girls and in my very late twenties. I feel my dreams is shattered and crumbled. I left my room and took to the street, walking like sheep without shepherd. I met some couple of businessmen and enquired from them how I can start my own business. they were kind enough to tell me all I needed to know but have no capital to start. I think I will start hawking on gridlocks to raise some money to feed and start a genuine business. until this moment, I feel schooling is a scam. I should have gone into business or learn one handwork. if you don't have connections, going to school is almost a waste of time. I feel her plight cus I have been in her shoes. please good people of nairaland, if begging can put smile on my face again, I will have no choice. I almost spent all my allowee solving some family issues since they are all looking up to me as the only son. anything at all, I will duly appreciate. Acc no: 0811 755 164. Access bank. thanks in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Taku555(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2020
I bet you guys! this woman is clever indeed!! This video was a planned version, she will definitely get calls from well to do Nigerians. Nigerin rich men only wait for public outcry before coming to save life in order to score cheap points. Watch out for this Video.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by highbee02: 1:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Now she will understand the last stanza of the National Pledge "so help me God"

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2020
My dear. you've every right to cry. it's not easy out here
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Azaamek(m): 2:05am On Jul 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

Op remove the comma from your topic.

Not all the commas are badly placed...haba!!!
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Azaamek(m): 2:07am On Jul 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

OK SIR

Seriously...some of the commas were rightly in place. Read through just again...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by faceland: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Which work would you find for 33k as a graduate without connection? This is a serious question. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2020
tayo200:
I had this feeling when I was serving too. Not because of anything but because it's so sure I'm going home to do nothing. So, better to continue serving and be collecting 33k than to go back home and sit down idle, which I've been since. Btw I don't want to be idle, I'm a professional graphics designer. But I don't see much job. So, I'm still idle in a way. You can patronize me please.

Start Blogging Business Bro And Thank Me Later
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by faceland: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:
It is not funny anyway... She knows where she came from. No family or relative to help. Getting a job that pay 33k is like a day dream... If u want to learn a skill again u still need capital... Last last everybody go dey alright... It is a stage.

The reality is, if a graduate without connections is earning over 30k, it is probably the grace of God or in a town where the cost of living is very high so employers has to raise wages otherwise it wouldn't even cover transportation to work.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by faceland: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Everybody just deceiving themselves about blogging... You need money to make money... Without good fund u can't succedas a blogger... Last last u will quit when money isn't coming... Blogging is not a job for anyone who needs monwy quickly.

You can succeed as a blogger the only thing is, IT MUST BE FULL TIME. (we are talking 8 hours of real work every fuqin day, no social media distraction). Most youths are just dreamers and lazy that is why they fail. The only expense is if their is no electricity in your area.... It is YouTubers that must blow thousands on data/internet.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by StubbornGENIUS: 2:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by faceland: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Looks More like a Joke !

On a Serious note, This is how it is gonna be down here on Earth on the Great day of The Lord.

That's Exactly how it's Gonna be when all the News Network and Media Worldwide will be announcing and Screaming that Millions of People Have Vanished all over the World!

Many Down here will Weep and cry and cry and Weep and Wish to Repent and turn back the clock.

Others will become Prayer and Fasting Warriors!

But then it will be Late because The Event that has been like a story and Disturbance has happened!

Now is the appointed Time to Avoid being Here!

Now is the time to take out yourself from those that will be left Behind..

Your Life is not in your Hands..

Humble yourself and Accept JESUS...Time is Running out!

See our Signature or talk to us

It is a joke, but it is that type of joke with serious message.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by noziz(m): 2:31am On Jul 19, 2020
undecided low mentality girls!
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by alleluyah(f): 4:01am On Jul 19, 2020
I can create a custom blog for you at affordable rate.
0-8*0*6*7*7*0*4*6*7*1
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by lilmerhnuel(m): 4:07am On Jul 19, 2020
5 Important Thing Every Woman Wants Her Man To Know About S£x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Izh3ifyUCE
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by lanrei(m): 5:59am On Jul 19, 2020
Every dick and Harry just shouting blogging unnecessarily, People always flocking to what they know little about.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2020
visijo:
Dear future wife, I don't care much about what you're doing now. But make sure your breast will face my chest not my shoes
Thank u!!
. angry angryMugu cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by ofiko123(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Hunger bad..
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by LIFEPLAN: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2020
No be small crying oooo
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

From The Trending Video, Sighted By On Facebook, One Batch B stream Two Female Corper, caught Crying, When ask, what is the problem, she said She Don't want to leave NYSC after Receiving Her nysc certificate during her P.O.P On July 17th, 2020.

She Also said, She want to continue to Enjoy the 33k NYSC Alawee, that she want to continue serving Nigeria.

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2020
See her ugly face, must be an afonja babe who wants to be a professional corper.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2020
I hope she tried taking out little to save for every month she got paid.we were paid 9k allowee then, not that things were even cheap then. We still contributed for rural rugged
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by sonofthunder: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Azaamek:

Not all the commas are badly placed...haba!!!
Sir, the error has been edited/corrected.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by EmekaBlue(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2020
u never start to cry...na weep u go weep
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by AreaFada2: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2020
Country hard.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Cocobongo(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2020
If is pitty u want, is pitty u will get. Shame on u
U should be ashame for coming this far to settle for less.. Ur children would be disappointed wen they see how stupid u r in this video.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by taibat61(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Zendinho:
I like her format..... grin grin grin grin

Watch as one politician or g-boy go look for her very soon grin grin grin grin grin

No be naija again?

They'll definitely locate her.
She don hammer grin grin

You remember the Jumoke matter?
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Zendinho(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=taibat61 post=91862699]

You remember the Jumoke matter

I teh u bro.....
Na marketing strategy grin
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by MartinsD12(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

She is simply lazy, what did she do with 33k she was receiving since months now
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by winkmart: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Eleyi gidigan
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by brookz: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Lazy Youth

She must be from the other side... grin grin grin
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Lucky5000(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2020
I feel your pain my sister

At first it will look as if one year is forever, Until you hear passing out parade Announcement

Then reality hits you
Next on your mind is how do I start from here

Then you will know the pain of allowee not coming again

NYSC
Now Your Suffer Continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.