Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial (69521 Views)

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by espn(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
I feel sad for him...Not because I support fraud...just that he was stupid and bragged too much. Forgetting people only like you when you have got dough...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by whytediamond(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Z
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by graciabelle: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Say no to fraud, it does not pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Oseniade(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
OK. Trying to cut cost

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by techmo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
FBI fighting hard
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Emmasnoop(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok i don hear any news about magu? I hear say him and hushpuppi they work together.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Zzxzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Loooooollz
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Coder2Client(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
This guy might at the end have less sentence
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Elineska: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
American lawyers taking their share of Hushpuppys loot

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by fredoooooo: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
E don collect his money
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Baloranking(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
I thought his lawyer already replied. He said its fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Primus123: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Even though I will prefer for him to rot in jail, but settling for a government lawyer is a smart move.

He definitely know that the odds against him are high, so the best thing is to get a lawyer that have some level of raport with the prosecutor's office that will assist to strike out few charges, enter plea-bargain and get a reduced sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by textilemania(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
I know some people who still believe hushpuppi will be save from this mess for just a decade or less. grin

If this guy no die for prison make I know wetin cause am grin
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by saxywale1: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
He gave up.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by textilemania(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Coder2Client:
This guy might at the end have less sentence

What make you think so? At least, the top Chicago lawyer that y'all are backing on has been dumped! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by sonnie10: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
plea deal loading
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by lagdmark(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is just the beginning, the tactics is to emotionally torture Mr. Ramoni until him kolo.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
gay hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Figger(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
when e go happen dem no dey telli person, telli person ohhhh, telli person....

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Karlifate: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
"Free of charge" without PEACE OF MIND.
Made4naijaceo:
Oga o, see how hushpupi is just touring America free of charge without visa.

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Kemimarch16(f): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
He has entered it,good for him
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Openbusiness4: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
I sell intelligent dispenser
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by babzo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bad move. Court appointed lawyers are known as public defenders and are designed for people that can't afford a lawyer.
They are usually "baby" lawyers with low skills. Mr Hushpuppi should just plead guilty and see if he can get 5 to 10 years instead of the max 20 Years.
There is no parole in Federal Prison; so 20 years is 20 years.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Diesel1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Victory will surely be yours Hushpuppi.. Don't mind all these hipocrites. we are all sinners, use your sin wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by frog12: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
GUILTY as charged. thats what a COURT appointed attorney will GET you..

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by joelag: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
I wish Ooni of Ife can invoke Hushpuppi spirit to appear back to Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Karlifate: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
lagdmark:
This is just the beginning, the tactics is to emotionally torture Mr. Ramoni until him kolo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by babzo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
textilemania:

What make you think so? At least, the top Chicago lawyer that y'all are backing on has been dumped! undecided

Not dumped. Mr. Hush probably couldn't get access to funds to pay him. And very few people will want to help out so they won't be inveatigated too.
There's probably no friend or relative of his who didn't chop from the alleged stolen money.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.