Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial (69512 Views)

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by faithfull18(f): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Coolcris: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Them no dey telli person
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Geenosko: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:
I don't think so but even if he has, like i said how will he access the money? yes, he has friends when he was still outside doing his fraud not now he has been caught, if you were one of his friends would you wanna be associated with him now?

The US are gonna come down on him like a ton of brick, he should be grateful if he makes out of prison alive Billionaire Jefrey Ipstein who was friends with prince andrew, Bill clinton and Trump was silenced in prison so who is Houspppupi a common illiterate nigerian fraudster?

This statement nor balance o
Fraudsters are intelligent folks.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by IpobAntidote: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:
I don't think so but even if he has, like i said how will he access the money? yes, he has friends when he was still outside doing his fraud not now he has been caught, if you were one of his friends would you wanna be associated with him now?

The US are gonna come down on him like a ton of brick, he should be grateful if he makes out of prison alive Billionaire Jefrey Ipstein who was friends with prince andrew, Bill clinton and Trump was silenced in prison so who is Houspppupi a common illiterate nigerian fraudster?

Epstein was killed because he was about to expose pedophiles like Trump, Allan Deshout and company.
Huss can only expose his fellow Nigerian fraudsters. No need to kill.him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Geenosko:

This statement nor balance o
Fraudsters are intelligent folks.
well.. he isn't that intelligent as he has been caught. look alot of people knows how to do what he did including myself but we don't want to be criminals fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by bluefilm: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
No peace for the wicked.

The criminal must atone for his sins.

20 years behind bars or more for sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Epstein was killed because he was about to expose pedophiles like Trump, Allan Deshout and company.
Huss can only expose his fellow Nigerian fraudsters. No need to kill.him.
ofcourse, i was just making you aware that they can do what they like with him and no one! NO one! will querry them, it's not like anyone is coming out in support of him or putting themselve out for him at this moment.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by textilemania(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
babzo:

Not dumped. Mr. Hush probably couldn't get access to funds to pay him. And very few people will want to help out so they won't be inveatigated too.
There's probably no friend or relative of his who didn't chop from the alleged stolen money.

The guy is finished already.

I had no pity for him though! angry
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by bergs2: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
popular Nigerian Instagram celebrity facing wire fraud

I wonder what our society is degenerating into?
No one calls evil by its name again.
For heaven sake this guy is a thief, and even a murderer.
No one is putting his crime in proper perspective, rather ,the supposed media who should speak out are just decorating words.
Shame! Shame! Shame on us.
We can't continue to live like this, otherwise the next generation will sink deeper and deeper into more sophisticated societal threats.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by IpobAntidote: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:
ofcourse, i was just making you aware that they can do what they like with him and no one! NO one! will querry them, it's not like anyone is coming out in support of him or putting themselve out for him at this moment.

I agree.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by pacespot(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
that one wretched-looking phone repair engineer scammed me of N1,500 yesterday even makes this hushpuppi story more annoying to me.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by hustla(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
LOL
It was obvious the lawyer was trying to milk him

His arguments didnt even make sense

He was kidnapped, he should be granted bail cos he has a brother in the US blah blah

This is not something Hush can get out of..best thing would be to plead guilty , offer restitution for a reduced sentence, maybe 9 -11 years

He is in some deeep shiiii

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:

I agree.
Good, you are an intelligent individual cheesy you recognise sense when it's made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Betterhandwork(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
That's nice.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:

You forgot to mention Ghislaine Maxwell, the well connected British socialite with 3 nationalities ( French, UK and US)

She's embroiled in a major rap as the love-vendor to Jeffery Epstein and despite her millions and association with big fish like Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates among others, she's in New York jail and scared shitless for her life..

Much less a Nigerian fraudster will no connection in US except on lnstagram..

Sorry is his middle name

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
hustla:
LOL
It was obvious the lawyer was trying to milk him

His arguments didnt even make sense

He was kidnapped, he should be granted bail cos he has a brother in the US blah blah

This is not something Hush can get out of..best thing would be to plead guilty , offer restitution for a reduced sentence, maybe 9 -11 years

He is in some deeep shiiii
Absolutely correct.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by 12inchess: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
He and John Mitchener the America yahooboy and 419 should be in the same cell. Afterall it's not only Nigerians doing Yahoo or 419. John Mitchener came all the way from America to come and be doing Yahoo in Nigeria. I Sha hope the police have not released him.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
ajebuter:

You forgot to mention Ghislaine Maxwell, the well connected British socialite with 3 nationalities ( French, UK and US)

She's embroiled in a major rap as the love-vendor to Jeffery Epstein and despite her millions and association with big fish like Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates among others, she's in New York jail and scared shitless for her life..

Much less a Nigerian fraudster will no connection in US except on lnstagram..

Sorry is his middle name
Absolutely! corect, i was trying to tell that individual i quoted that the US can do whatever they want with him and NO one! No one! will querry them.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely! corect, i was trying to tell that individual i quoted that the US can do whatever they want with him and NO one! No one! will querry them.

Especially if he defrauded even one American!
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by tobby20: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=allen113 post=91853944][/quote]
Lemme not talk
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Slymonster(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nairaland will never verify news before Posting. The lawyer stated this news is false on Instagram. Ya'll and premiumtimes are just the same
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
ajebuter:

Especially if he defrauded even one American!
He did defraud Americans lots of them even attempted to defraud American government apparently, Americans do not like anyone poking at their big egos.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by nobleswazzy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
The way this guy is being moved from here to there, he's screwed for real. The thing sweet me die! Soldiers go risk their lives for their jobs to get paid close to nothing, but this idiot go dey inside hotel room dey collect money wer him no fit make. You're done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Keji1012(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Oga o, see how hushpupi is just touring America free of charge without visa.

U wan grin follow am tour?
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by jubrilELsudan: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
I LAFF IN IGBALODE.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by majamajic(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
jmoore:
He charged you too much?

Better hire 'charge and bail' lawyer to handle your case.

Cos you will still end up in jail no matter how expensive the lawyer you hire is.

Seems like the Hushpuppians clapping for him are no longer making noise. Foolish supporters!!

US appoint lawyers for him ,
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by AfroKnight: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
He settled for a government lawyer? cheesy Interesting.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by majamajic(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Court appointed lawyer is bad news for Husspupy, he better get some money and retain a high powered attorney. Cour appointed lawyers are working for Uncle Sam. He will get a bad deal that will see him locked up for a long time to come.
Wit money and a good lawyer, anything can happen in US courts.

Which money he wants use hire lawyer ? it's only govt or court that can loan him one their top lawyers.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by stagger: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
The money must have all been seized. Can't he ask his 2.3million instagram followers to donate $1 each?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Chudivictor(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
jmoore:
He charged you too much?

Better hire 'charge and bail' lawyer to handle your case.

Cos you will still end up in jail no matter how expensive the lawyer you hire is.

Seems like the Hushpuppians clapping for him are no longer making noise. Foolish supporters!!
Hushpuppians grin
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by sketcherJ(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
magicminister:

Nope!!

They are not government lawyer!
The only lawyers that work for the government are the prosecutors!!

Court appointed lawyers are those apply to help offer legal representation to people without the financial means to do so. The court then pays them a stipend for their efforts. I think it is 500$ per case the last time i checked.

I spent the last 2 months fighting a DUI case in Texas. Spent a lot of money in order to get the case dropped.
Through my travails, i got schooled in the American legal system. This place is unforgiving and as soon as this lock down is lifted; i will be on the first flight back home. Nigerian embassy in U.S. has entirely abandoned people that were unfortunate enough to be outside Nigeria before the crises.
i have been in the U.S. for over 5 months even though i went for a 1 month business trip in March and was supposed to return end of April.

sighs*
u seem so knowledgeable about American law system, I saw your other comment too. I wouldn't mind to know u more sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.