Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos (52631 Views)

Abuja Woman Commits Suicide, Corpse, Baby Found In Bush / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by TripA(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
All of a Sudden, Homes are in disarray..

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Wives disfigure innocent maids

Things are no longer the same!

Our Homes need The Prince of Peace

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Let's All Bow to JESUS Christ

He Alone can Give Original Love and Peace in our Lives and Homes....

baba your becoming annoying
haba

When Lazarus died Jesus wept think about that
he didn't say the world has ended or it was because he didn't follow him as a disciple.
think there a time and a place for everything

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by hardbody: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolgrace:

Some took poisonous substance because of bully. You know some bullies comes from argument? Argumental mockery bites the flesh like the serpent and pierced the bones like the sword.

She might be too fragile to bear it, so auptosy will ascertain the cause..

Autopsy will affirm she drank poison not who administered it. They should for circumstantial evidence to tie the husband to the drinking of the sniper...that will amount to poisoning. For now they are just holdint the man for the sake of it.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by SexytorresE(f): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

and people still rush to marriage
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Joyfulgal: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Please continue with the evangelism. May Almighty God bless you Mightily

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Joyfulgal:

Please continue with the evangelism. May Almighty God bless you Mightily
Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
hardbody:

Autopsy will affirm she drank poison not who administered it. They should for circumstantial evidence to tie the husband to the drinking of the sniper...that will amount to poisoning. For now they are just holdint the man for the sake of it.

Autopsy will ascertain scenero behind it. Like indirect food or water poisoning, or self direct poisoning. It can also reveal her last mood before taking the poison, whether forcefully or willfully. If forcefully or direct food/water poisoning, the culprit is her husband because his hastened decision to bury her against her family and traditional rules is suspicious.

But it is hard to cheat autopsy these days because blood is a physical testifier of what we do and what happens to us.

Blood speaks and tech science hears.. This is the scientific mystery between the blood of Abel and omniscience God who hears. For this purpose, God created techs for us.

God is great..
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by earnit1: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
really
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
who is Jesus Christ?

HE is The Alpha and The Omega
HE is The Son of God
HE is The KING of kings
HE is The LORD of lords
HE is The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
HE is The Ancient of Days
HE is The One That Shed His blood on the Cross For You and I
HE is The Bright and the Morning Star
HE is The Way , The Truth and The Life
HE is The Only Means through Which Man can be Saved.
HE is The PRINCE of Peace
HE is The Resurrection and the Life
HE is The Bread of Life
HE is The Rock of Ages
HE is The Creator of The Heavens and The Earth
HE is The Source of your Breath
HE is The Covenant Keeping Father
HE is The One who you Must Appear Befor once your time is over here on Earth.
HE is My Precious DADDY

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by shedy03(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
SexytorresE:
and people still rush to marriage
Not even that.
When all d dust settles, the husband will move on and get married again. And his life continues.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by wisdomkid: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. There are so many psychiatric cases in Nigeria however, we hide under the guise of religion. The earlier we start teaching our people to seek help, the better for us as a nation. Who takes snipper just because of an argument?

RELIGION, as if the whites who brought Religion didn't build better cities and infrastructures.
Is it religion that is making your guys elect people that don't have sympathies?
Is it religion that is causing the increase in youths going into Yahoo!?

Lost priorities Nigerians have.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Hopeless n false post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by hardbody: 12:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Autopsy will ascertain scenero behind it. Like indirect food or water poisoning, or self direct poisoning. It can also reveal her last mood before taking the poison, whether forcefully or willfully. If forcefully or direct food/water poisoning, the culprit is her husband because his hastened decision to bury her against her family and traditional rules is suspicious.

But it is hard to cheat autopsy these days because blood is a physical testifier of what we do and what happens to us.

Blood speaks and tech science hears.. This is the scientific mystery between the blood of Abel and omniscience God who hears. For this purpose, God created techs for us.

God is great..

I hope you are right. I dont argue what i know nothing about. I honestly and sincerely hope you are right. Cheers.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by ume1000: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Argumental bully to your better half known as soulmate or helpmate or wife is a marital abuse.. We are on the same track, so no train crash..
What about the husband

The woman must have entered the relationship with this TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN MENTALITY
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by folu4real(f): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Yes ooo. I find peace of mind in Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by folu4real(f): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Some took poisonous substance because of bully. You know some bullies comes from argument? Argumental mockery bites the flesh like the serpent and pierced the bones like the sword.

She might be too fragile to bear it, so auptosy will ascertain the cause..

Hummm God pls take over every home
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by folu4real(f): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2020
More of the reason why govt needs to reopen church cos domestic violence has taken over. If people hear the words of God, things won't be as worst as what we are experiencing right now.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by folu4real(f): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
I know you are doing this to gather likes from your fellow apologists. But, i'm just curious and i need know, who is Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ is the son of God who die for your sins and mine in other for us to have an everlasting life.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2020
folu4real:

Hummm God pls take over every home
Amen..
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2020
ume1000:
What about the husband

The woman must have entered the relationship with this TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN MENTALITY

In which I can not fathom. Only God knows
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Powerfly(f): 1:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

you're always right all the time.. You know why? that's because you always talk about JESUS CHRIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2020
hardbody:

I hope you are right. I dont argue what i know nothing about. I honestly and sincerely hope you are right. Cheers.

Knowledge is freely given. We seek and get it. Cup of cheers!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by maxibrainz02(m): 2:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
I know you are doing this to gather likes from your fellow apologists. But, i'm just curious and i need know, who is Jesus Christ?

He is the only begotten bastard son of Yahweh whose mother was a prostitute (well, according to the Talmud) and who is being marketed to the world as the messiah by the same set of people that have thrown this Planet into chaos, slavery & anarchy for centuries.

Guess what? The only assholes who believe & proclaim this bastard son of Yahweh are brain-dead Afrikans whose miserable wretched lives, by all indexes, are even worse than those they're trying to redeem. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by lilmerhnuel(m): 4:07am On Jul 19, 2020
5 Important Thing Every Woman Wants Her Man To Know About S£x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Izh3ifyUCE
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by byteem: 4:37am On Jul 19, 2020
everyone here is blaming the man calling him all manner of names.. but he might be a victim too.. some women have issues.. this would have been me some years back.. had a quarrel with my wife and the next thing she takes a knife and slices her wrist.. blood everywhere.. rushed her to the hospital .. she survived.. I love my wife but it almost led to divorce.. mind u i have never hit her .or abuse her it's against my principles.. i got her needed help turns out it was acute depression..mix with hot temper the quarrel we had was a spark.. they said something about postpartum depression.. she almost bled to death.

Now imagine she had died.. who go believe me say I no kill my wife.. I will be languishing in prison by now..and you guys would have also tagged me a bully and a murderer

Thank God she is better we have had two more kids since then and we now communicate better nd love has grown stronger ..not perfect yet but no more frequent quarrels ..but I would have been a victim too just like this man.. please guys let's not conclude. The man could be innocent..

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Chiedu4Trump: 5:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

This is accusation gospel. Do you mean these couples doesn't have Jesus when the troubles of life hit their home?

David, Elijah, prison guard of paul and silas wanted to take their lives when harsh troubles of life hit them, but God showed mercy by helping them out, not because of their filthy and stinky human righteousness but His mercy whom He decided to show.

Brother, using sorrowful events to preach is not godly, but threatening and frightening because God is not the father of fear.. How can you use sorrowful event to overcome sorrowful event?

Whatever is good, pure, excellent, praiseworthy, think of it.~ Jesus Christ.
Exmilitant:

Useless comments from useless people born
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by drololaaof: 5:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Nkan ti wooo, the cousin had complicated the matter,if this woman is having depression or inherited mental illness ,is the husband that caused it , may her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by MrWTF(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Most people who commend the rubbish you are doing are Females. Everyone knows how foolish they can be when they do away with common sense.

Preach on my guy, keep deceiving and confusing human race the more, we need you guys being poor and retched to make labour cheap af!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by sonofElElyon: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2020
nothing wrong with the brother's post...

David, Elijah and the prison guard didn't have Jesus!

Jesus said "My peace I give into you"

Nowhere did the preacher make any "accusation"

The Bible says "casting your burdens upon Him for He careth for you"..

Jesus also said "love one another as I have loved you"

"Looking into Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith"

Wolgrace:

This is accusation gospel. Do you mean these couples doesn't have Jesus when the troubles of life hit their home?

David, Elijah, prison guard of paul and silas wanted to take their lives when harsh troubles of life hit them, but God showed mercy by helping them out, not because of their filthy and stinky human righteousness but His mercy whom He decided to show.

Brother, using sorrowful events to preach is not godly, but threatening and frightening because God is not the father of fear.. How can you use sorrowful event to overcome sorrowful event?

Whatever is good, pure, excellent, praiseworthy, think of it.~ Jesus Christ.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by sonofElElyon: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2020
why are you so hate-filled?

God's love is the greatest force in the universe.. In the words of that old music band "Third World"... "try Jah (Jehovah's) love"

Much love bro..

Zoharariel:

He is the only begotten bastard son of Yahweh whose mother was a prostitute (well, according to the Talmud) and who is being marketed to the world as the messiah by the same set of people that have thrown this Planet into chaos, slavery & anarchy for centuries.

Guess what? The only assholes who believe & proclaim this bastard son of Yahweh are brain-dead Afrikans whose miserable wretched lives, by all indexes, are even worse than those they're trying to redeem. grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Musty112: 5:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Suicide is an infinite loop of death. If you commit suicide by jumping off a cliff, you will continue the fall and experience the pain until the judgment day
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2020
sonofElElyon:
nothing wrong with the brother's post...

David, Elijah and the prison guard didn't have Jesus!

Jesus said "My peace I give into you"

Nowhere did the preacher make any "accusation"

The Bible says "casting your burdens upon Him for He careth for you"..

Jesus also said "love one another as I have loved you"

"Looking into Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith"

Devil is a liar! You lied! Jesus Christ is the same God yesterday, today, & forever. He was with Elijah, David, and every other ancient prophets. David quoted "The LORD said to my Lord." Isaiah called Him almighty God. He is a Spirit from the begining to the end, so not by His physical body.

Jesus came not for the healthy, but for the sick. He didn't die for the righteous, but the sinners. So, excluding the prison guard from God's merciful agenda through Christ is a fatal error. It is God who showed Him mercy.

Brother, he needs to be schooled biblically. Harmful preacher indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) / What Exactly Are Doctors Still Doing In Nigeria? / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.