Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? (2759 Views)

Bola Tinubu Speak On Oyetola Vs Adeleke / Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Dansuqi: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

200 million Nigerians are powerless to know the name of just a driver! We are in trouble!

You are in trouble not we.one of nigeria biggest problems is depending on govt or politicians for everything.this is wrong.me and you can start the process.governance is not just for the government but for the masses too.
Your comments are very ridiculous and vexatious or maybe you were just looking for attention.if you want to unravel the mystery behind her painful death,the police are there.you can even investigate on your own.you can even put pressure through twitter and Facebook.think man
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by BERNIMOORE: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tinubu is a business man. He doesn't care about Yoruba
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

look at this hypocrite, so mentioning my father in your imbecilic post symbolize respect?

my Father's hand is not soiled with human blood for political reasons neither does he extort some groups of idiots that see him as their Machiavellian

because you're from a wretched home doesn't make everyone one, I will take care of the mannerless part your parents failed to imbibe in your upbringing
If your parents have did well in your upbringing you won't pick up someone that old to insult.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Bulleye(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are in trouble not we.one of nigeria biggest problems is depending on govt or politicians for everything.this is wrong.me and you can start the process.governance is not just for the government but for the masses too.
Your comments are very ridiculous and vexatious or maybe you were just looking for attention.if you want to unravel the mystery behind her painful death,the police are there.you can even investigate on your own.you can even put pressure through twitter and Facebook.think man
What happens to National Assembly? What about APC as a political party? Where is the police report on her death? It is now a crime to know the name of the driver that killed a pedestrian! What the hell of a country is this?
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Dansuqi: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

What happens to National Assembly? What about APC as a political party? Where is the police report on her death? It is now a crime to know the name of the driver that killed a pedestrian! What the hell of a country is this?

Drown in your lamentations then

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

How much is he paid to have his brain replaced with garri? A critical thinker can never be supporting these Nigerian politicians blindly. Their supporters might be suffering more than others.

SaintBeehot is just one frustrated unemployed 13th century Dundee who feel Tinubu care about his existence

a lot of them are here licking the ass of politicians for whatever reason best know to them but it's height of dumbness
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

obviously those imbeciles that breed imbeciles like them goofed

Tinubu is an old fool and such human shouldn't be regarded in line with respect
Learn to respect your elders, Tinubu isn't your mate.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by IJOBA2: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by naptu2: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHATS THIS embarassed

A song. What did you think it was?
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

SaintBeehot is just one frustrated unemployed 13th century Dundee who feel Tinubu care about his existence

a lot of them are here licking the ass of politicians for whatever reason best know to them but it's height of dumbness
NB: Bro I can never support corruption. If you have a problem with him being corrupt, you can kindly write a petition against his just as the former EFCC boss had advised. My point here is, how is Tinubu connected with the killer's unrevealed identity.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by majole: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
What has Tinubu got to do with that?
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
He has done that

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
NB: Bro I can never support corruption. If you have a problem with him being corrupt, you can kindly write a petition against his just as the former EFCC boss had advised. My point here is, how is Tinubu connected with the killer's unrevealed identity.

as acclaimed Yoruba leaders that he do call himself, Yoruba expect him as a leader and member in this govt party to speak out about gruesome and some other attack against his nation and not use political words because of political ambition

as a matter of fact there is no leadership in a self center man and such man shouldn't expect respect from anyone.

go and understand what bike people are going thru in Lagos state, Napep are given august 8 to stop roaming in Lagos. people with family o, no money in circulation yet hardship is on the increase and you want me to respect such man
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Learn to respect your elders, Tinubu isn't your mate.

I can only respect almighty God and not a mortal like me, his age has no relevance and effect in the lives of Yoruba Nation
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

I can only respect almighty God and not a mortal like me, his age has no relevance and effect in the lives of Yoruba Nation
ok sir, thanks for your observations.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by surgical: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bulleye:

200 million Nigerians are powerless to know the name of just a driver! We are in trouble!
it is their way in this administration,very secretive for useless reason,when the corona first came,they refuse to identify the patients reason that caused doubt and increased the spread,today they go to isolation centres to interview and show patients
The soldiers that killed police officer on official duty and release the already arrested criminal,till date do you know the name of the captain that directed the soldiers
This administration and their supporters will ruin this country
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

as acclaimed Yoruba leaders that he do call himself, Yoruba expect him as a leader and member in this govt party to speak out about gruesome and some other attack against his nation and not use political words because of political ambition

as a matter of fact there is no leadership in a self center man and such man shouldn't expect respect from anyone.

go and understand what bike people are going thru in Lagos state, Napep are given august 8 to stop roaming in Lagos. people with family o, no money in circulation yet hardship is on the increase and you want me to respect such man
If you get there, I don't see you making any difference. Let stop pushing blames And take responsibility. Igbo men are know for always blaming south west (Tinubu in particular) for every nightmare they have. This people getting into power in the first place is our fault, let look for our mistakes and set things right.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by surgical: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

Allow the okada people and keke to enjoy the government they voted
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
So Tinubu is stopping them from revealing the name you must be Mad.
Comprehension skillz are scarce nowadays.
Go thru my posts (ds time slowwwwwly, or tag a friend) and show me where I mentioned tinubu dia!
cool
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

Comprehension skillz are scarce nowadays.
Go thru my posts (ds time slowwwwwly, or tag a friend) and show me where I mentioned tinubu dia!
cool
what does the the post tittle read
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
SaintBeehot:
what does the the post tittle read
Have u done d assignment I gave u boy?
vvv

richie240:
cool
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by SaintBeehot(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

Have u done d assignment I gave u boy? vvv
you're not serious, so you derailed from the topic or what.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Yebosola(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
"All Yoruba", are you high on cow dung? Can his statement bring her back.

Some people are just sadistic lunatic, how Tinubu creeps into their myopic minds baffles me,even if you hate the guy, must everything revolves around him?

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Yebosola(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

U are just a bitter soul, your attacks on Tinubu is legendary, stop hiding behind one finger, is he the only person in APC govt?
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yebosola:

U are just a bitter soul, your attacks on Tinubu is legendary, stop hiding behind one finger, is he the only person in APC govt?

his useless party is none of my business, if he stop seeing himself as Yoruba leader then I will stop talking about him

so far he's seeing himself as Yoruba leader but can't protect Yoruba interest then forget, no matter you people dumb talk, he will get it back to back

go and check the old fool response during Amotekun proposed, nonsense man worshipped and idolized by minority of ediots
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by richie240: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you're not serious, so you derailed from the topic or what.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
vvv
https://www.nairaland.com/6000421/arotile-release-findings-sunday-says-NAF
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Yebosola(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Heavensent01:

his useless party is none of my business, if he stop seeing himself as Yoruba leader then I will stop talking about him

so far he's seeing himself as Yoruba leader but can't protect Yoruba interest then forget, no matter you people dumb talk, he will get it back to back

go and check the old fool response during Amotekun proposed, nonsense man worshipped and idolized by minority of ediots

It takes an idiot to know another idiot, u are just a bitter soul on an Agenda of your useless party, Tinubu is a political elder, not Yoruba Elder, is he up to Obasanjo ?stop your nonsensical talk, "Esin ota eni ki ga " is he the architect of your bitter soul? I hate people like u hiding under downwards polical party to abuse him, fact, deal with it.
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Heavensent01(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

It takes an idiot to know another idiot, u are just a bitter soul on an Agenda of your useless party, Tinubu is a political elder, not Yoruba Elder, is he up to Obasanjo ?stop your nonsensical talk, "Esin ota eni ki ga " is he the architect of your bitter soul? I hate people like u hiding under downwards polical party to abuse him, fact, deal with it.
[/s]

both two old fools have no relevance in Yorubas lives. they're both old greedy thieves

thunder fire them and those asslicking them up and down, you inclusive
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Yebosola(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

both two old fools have no relevance in Yorubas lives. they're both old greedy thieves

thunder fire them and those asslicking them up and down, you inclusive

You are contradicting yourself, OK bring your Yoruba's Elder out, PDP apologist, is it Bode George your Yoruba's elder? Lazy youth, u go cry tire over Tinubu's matter, hope u are far from sniper, we don't want to hear story that touches the heart grin
Re: When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? by Toosure70: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Waiting for most important person in your region first. Mumu @ Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Decides : Life Results / You Can't Decide APC's Fate On Zoning, Buhari Cautions Tinubu / Chiwetala Agu Spotted With His Rising Sun Clothe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.